Hi, please let us know how we can improve your Search experience.

I am trying to help you improve your search engine.

Before i set yahoo as my homepage. Can you make a function that makes me see less of politics, less of celebrities, 100% nothing about facebook, and less about all the really just depressing stuff. for example a young womans corpse was found was on your home page JUST RIGHT NOW ON THE DATE OF -. WHY ON EARTH would i want 5-11-2018. Other really just disturbing stuff id rather not see But other people or more than free to keep that on their homepage i would just like the option to simply remove that. What im trying to say is let me have more of a option to what i am seeing on my home page. Example a option click here for interest and dislikes. Things you dislike will not show up on each users homepage, for me things i would not want showing up are as listed; news, celebs, politics etc etc and things i would want to see, stuff like travel, leisure hobbies, hikes, fitness and health, wine and vineyards, art and fashion. Stuff like that. Please add this function and i will make you my home page. Thanks in advance.

1st ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jordan Bagwell shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Comments are closed
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm tired of not being able to edit content and remove mush of the US links that are pinned to the home page. I'm Canadian and more interested in World and Canadian news but there are few choices for other countries we're stuck with US content.

• Jordan Bagwell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make it so people can edit what they write here.

Other really just disturbing stuff id rather not see But other people are<<-- * more than free to keep that on their homepage

• Jordan Bagwell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not sure how some of my wording got moved around but the sentence should read as this.
    JUST RIGHT NOW ON THE DATE OF 5-11-2018. WHY ON EARTH would i want to see that when i first log onto the internet.

Feedback and Knowledge Base