Home Page (iOS)

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Old app was better.

Just allow mobile device to access full site. But, you've been hearing that for months and haven't listened to your customers... So, guessing yahoo as a company is doomed, as with any company that refuses to listen to customers

253rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 253rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Don't run news stories that can't be accessed without registering with a payment! U pay for it.

Real tired of trying to read the news while being forced to register with a payment source. You are providing nothing. I can go to the Trib or Herald websites without yahoo and pay. What good is yahoo news?

253rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop the left-wing biased articles

Stop presenting articles that are geared to the left.

253rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 253rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 253rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How about you let people see when someone comments on your post? Or make it easy to follow a conversation

Notifications when someone likes, dislikes or comments on your post

278th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please have more conservative articles. Half your articles are from HuffPost that likes to trash Trump. most if articles are vile.

It seems that half your news is anti Trump written by Newsweek or HuffPost. If the articles arent against conservatives they about Serena or the Obamas. Have you ever thought about reported the ugly things that the liberals are doing?

278th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I'd like the old functions restored

#1. Being able to comment without having to use the app on iOS. It worked just fine before. I HATE using the app.

#2. Bring back the "thumbs up/thumbs down" feature. The love it or nothing is politically correct garbage (and I'm NOT a Trump fan).

278th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Just report news and quit being so biased! You sensationalize negatively everything Trump and gush over everything Obama and Clinton!

Just report the news and not your opinions. Yahoo has become so biased. It's more like reading the Jerry Springer show instead of watching it. You jump on every tidbit of President Trump negatively but then gush over everything Obama and Clinton!

278th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 278th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Quit showing me so many ads. Quit showing me the same ads a before. I keep seeing the same ones over and over again. Scrolling through sucks

Reduce the targeted ads. I am not looking for single women and I am not interested in who around me has a criminal record. Stay on topic and give me the news that I want to see.

278th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 278th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 278th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Select which news sources appear

It would be nice if we were able to filter out some news feeds altogether. Sites like Newsmax, CNS and Brierbart are not news sites at all and are simply partisan propaganda sites with many misleading articles founded entirely on falsehoods.

304th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Go back to old format. This one sucks!!!

Go back to previous format

304th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make your news less opinionated. You are obviousy so slanted toward a liberal agenda it's not even enjoyable to read some of your articles.

Yes liberal ***** to all your political articles. Your agenda is so painfully obvious it makes your whole site lack credibility.

304th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. New format is not aesthetically pleasing, old format was better than this.

It's not worth using yahoo for the news anymore, even when you're asked for suggestions, you receive news that's irrelevant to what you suggest????

304th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 304th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 304th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Home Page (iOS)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base