Home Page (iOS)

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 253rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 235th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Stop the left-wing biased articles

Stop presenting articles that are geared to the left.

253rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Put it back the way it used to be.

Put the app back to the way it used to be. I don't want to wait to be redirected to the site the the article originally came from. If I want to leave a comment I have to sign up with that site as well and I'm not signing up for 25 different sites to leave a comment

345th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Yahoo comments to iPad app, PLEASE!

iPhone app has comments, why not the iPad app?

235th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Comments. I would like to comment on articles

I would like to comment on news articles

195th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make it easier to get to my calendar. Even better allow my calendar to be my home page

Allow my calendar to be my home page or at least make it easier to get to

225th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The articles are horrible. Too much celebrity gossip and not enough meaningful news.

The quality of "news" is really awful. It's a bunch of celebrity gossip. And even in the articles that do actually have news, the content is very poor.

536th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 663rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Easy scroll

It takes so long to see the list of stories. Just give the user the title and let them click on the story if they want to read it or see the picture.

663rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I want to read only news items not what khardashian’s underwear looks like or somebody kissed someone etc.

I want to read only news items not what khardashian’s underwear looks like or somebody kissed someone etc. Need to have the option for users to not have to see Khardashian or any other bimbo stories when NKorea, Charlottseville , ISIS fight or Hurricane stories need to be center piece.

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please have more conservative articles. Half your articles are from HuffPost that likes to trash Trump. most if articles are vile.

It seems that half your news is anti Trump written by Newsweek or HuffPost. If the articles arent against conservatives they about Serena or the Obamas. Have you ever thought about reported the ugly things that the liberals are doing?

278th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 536th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Search

I would like to be able to type the title of a story and find it in the search engine

235th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. App isn't integrated to website. If on web and want to comment,there's a link to install app I already have. Should be seamless.

Again ... if you're on the website and want to comment, there's only a link to install the app. There should be seamless transition to the app from your own website. Worst part is that I ALREADY HAVE THE APP!!! There's no reason for this transition to NOT be seamless.

217th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Way too LIBERAL!!!! Pushing your own agenda all the time and not reporting the truth!!!

Report the truth and don't twist stories to push your agenda.

345th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stop posting Kardashian stories

Don't ever post stories about them again

303rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 345th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Stop the liberal BS!!!

You are waAy too liberal

253rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Time to clear house on these terrible "journalists" . Stop pushing your leftist liberal slanting agenda. Should be more balanced/unbiased.

Time to clear house on these terrible "journalists" . Stop pushing your leftist liberal slanting agenda. Should be more balanced/unbiased.

235th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base