US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. why are there so many articles by the Guardian and The Independent on Yahoo news? These papers have the lowest circulation in the UK,

Yahoo news should reflect newspaper circulation in the UK - reduce the number of articles by the Guardian and The Independent

263rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I'm in the UK. My news feed is just America and China news. Why??

Why doesn't Yahoo gives me news from the UK, the county I am in and my laptop's region is set to?
    It just gives me news happening in America and China. It's strange and annoying.
    I'd like to view the up to date news in the UK, when I go to Yahoo News. It's not too much to ask.

337th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I have a 34 inch ultra wide screen monitor.

I have a 34 inch ultra wide screen monitor. Your website takes up 1/3 of my screen. Not requesting more ads but more content. Is there an option for my type of screen?

337th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. CAPTIONS

WHY do so many videos NOT HAVE captions? - mainly pertaining to news stories. Saw the same clips elsewhere and they had captions.

263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Show less news from the USA, there's a whole wide world out there, US news headlines misleading.

Show less news from the USA, there's a whole wide world out there, US news headlines misleading.

337th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Funnel Layout

Get rid of it. The previous layout provided more features/articles at once while this one starts mildly strong then quickly reduces to a funnel with a pre-arranged string of articles hand picked for a particular outcome.

158th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Notifications

When I click "Replied to your reaction" it does not take me to the correct location of the comment.

337th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. comments

My comments do NOT take me to my comment, instead it takes me the top comment and my comment can be 8 thousand comments below.

158th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 337th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Yahoo News new format is horrible! Too many white spaces and fluff. Just a hunt and peck page now. Go bak to simple black and white

Go back to nice and simple linear black and white, organized lined up articles. Page is useless and I no longer will be going to yahoo

263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Yahoo news article comment box "POST" icon precariously placed next to the down arrow

The "POST" (COMMENT) icon at the end of all of the Yahoo news articles, is extremely close to the down icon where you can scroll up and down as you write and edit your comment before posting. If I don't hover my little mouse arrow all the way to the extreme right side of the down arrow it will post my comment before i'm ready. Basically it is extremely hard and precarious to try to even use the up and down icons, most especially the down icon arrow if I want to scroll up and then back DOWN again while…

337th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please repair your Odd News article links.

Please repair damaged linking of your Odd News with AP Oddities and Reuters Oddly Enough stories.

Also, please leave the AFP odd link intact.

https://news.yahoo.com/odd/
    https://apnews.com/apf-oddities
    https://www.reuters.com/news/oddlyEnough

263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. A Block button

A block button to prevent other users from seeing your posts, going into your post history and continuously attacking you everywhere you go would be incredibly useful. The mute button stops you from seeing people's posts but it obviously doesn't stop others from seeing your posts and post history. People with ill will just goes through your post history and constantly attack you even after you mute them.

Cutting off interaction between two very hostile parties with a block button will save everyone a headache in the short and long term. It will also improve the article comments section tremendously.

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Report on March for Life, Washington DC, 2020

Gosh, this was a massive event, the largest outdoor rally of the past year!I was there and am dismayed by the media's blind eye. Please post this link in your news section: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/time-lapse-video-shows-massive-turnout-for-2020-march-for-life. The sheer number of participants is newsworthy, regardless of the cause. Thank you.

132nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Need Variety

I was checking out Yahoo Science and a full 80% of the articles are rehashing news of the virus from Wuhan. That's nice to know - but it doesn't justify being 80% of the news available on the Science page. A couple stories are fine, but unless we're getting hit by a killer asteroid, no single topic should ever get more than 1/3 of the stories.

151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Fix the health section

The Health news section is suddenly not showing any health news at all. Please fix that.

263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Let the people vote on the impeachment

If congress can send out a plethora of campaign literature to their constituents, why can't they send out something that would allow the people to vote on the impeachment of Donald J.
    Trump?

337th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I would suggest that if you wish to remain you support Joe Biden instead of hurt him or we will become Russia II...

Quit the non-supporting articles concerning Joe Biden...if you wish the United States to remain a sovereign nation...and NOT a subsidiary of Russia I would suggest you support JOE, the front-runner and tell the TRUTH about our MOB BOSS in the White House.

337th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 337th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base