US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo News and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Quit posting articles about Rand Paul & his opinions

Rand Paul could have exposed many people to the virus by his actions, so I don't think you should be posting anything from him. He obviously does not think clearly or carefully & does not care about anyone but himself.

509th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 417th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. help for coronavirus situation

Can you publish this material?
    Today, Mar 23 2020, I had a phone conference with the congressman Rick Larson about coronaviruses and look what happened.
    I regret not allowing me to talk on the conference call today. I registered to ask a question and I got a conformation message but finally I was not invited to talk. I understand that people shall not know that is a cure and prevention for diseases. That is to enhance immune system to prevent and cure diseases. The book provides enough concepts to find the way to enhance immune system.
    Here is my prepared…

636th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. tell the Truth for once there has been a lot of people who has recovered from Coronavirus and you say no one has recovered

tell the Truth for once there has been a lot of people who has recovered from Coronavirus and you say no one has recovered

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  40 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 417th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Show times and dates on videos

When I am reading an article, there are often videos attached which autoplay. Some of them seem to be out of date. It would be very helpful if you showed the original date and time of videos that you play. It would be even more helpful if I were able to opt out of videos greater than X hours or X days old. Thanks for considering this suggestion!

943rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Turn off comments during Covid-19 Crisis to stop the spread of dangerous misinformation

There is a lot of dangerous misinformation being spread through the comments about Covid. Much of it contradicts WHO, Mayo Clinic, USSG's Office, etc. Just shut off the comments, at least under health related news items.

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. How about making the comments and responses section available...

Every other news or feature site has a comments and response section available to readers at the end of the article...can't seem to access one on Yahoo News...

269th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Yahoo Newsroom

Nothing works when it comes to Yahoo Newsroom on my phone. I thought maybe I needed to update it. This is not the case. I click on the notification on my phone and it says oops page not found. I go to give you feedback. It says oops page not found. I would like to use this app but I can't get anything to work.

636th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 636th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Journalists should help during the crisis

Journalists should be helping during the virus problem , and informing all the unauthorised migrants they meet , that they should go home , as borders are closed in many countries , and they also are at risk from contracting the virus and spreading it .

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. You need to fix your comment section. It does not work.

Clicking on the comment icon, nothing happens.

223rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. how to submit news feed to yahoo?

Hi, how to submit news feed to yahoo? For example, I subscribe a few news feed on Google news. for example this site

https://www.topicnews.cn

(the feed is https://www.topicnews.cn/en/feed)

If I'd like yahoo to include this feed in public, how to do that?

636th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Stop spreading panic news.

Dylan Stableford and Lauren Tuck need to just stop. The political bias is just too much...I love yahoo...but I'm about to delete it from my favorites because of this blue side panic driven goal of getting trump out. It's been 4 years...get over it...vote in a new guy if you can...if you can't..live with it. Everybody else is.

45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Re corona virus

Ask Dr. Gupta if sewers and quilters across the country could all donate hand made masks made from their fabric collections. We are stuck at home and have lots of scraps. They would be disposable. Instead of Rosie the Riveter, we would have Suzie the Sewer. We would just need a free downloadable pattern or set of instructions. I also contacted MSNBC about this and a local hospital. No response yet.

636th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. More about poor citizens in the US and EU

How about less stories about Asylum seekers/refugees and more about the poor citizens of the US and EU living in poverty who need help . Even with lockdowns and border closures in the US and EU , migrants are still trying to force borders , and are showing more and more violence , and most of whom cannot claim asylum . There is rising opposition to all unauthorised migrants especially in the EU and this could lead to massive civil unrest and attacks on unauthorised migrants , even Germany has stopped accepting all migrants , as these people refuse to…

636th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Your coronovirus map is horribly out of date. It says it was updated this morning, but you're off by over 1,000 US cases and nine deaths.

Your coronovirus map is horribly out of date. It says it was updated this morning, but you're off by over 1,000 US cases and nine deaths.

207th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. DATA and SCIENCE comparing INFLUENZA and COVID 19

Wed, Mar 18 at 10:42 AM
    This Doctor is telling you you have the panic pandemic not the reality based influenza normal threat that is much more totally important.

Any death and sickness is too much. But what should the USA prioritize?

See Johns Hopkins web sites.

C19 world cases: 207,000. Deaths 8,000 = 3.8% of diagnosed cases. Data is of poor quality confounded by testing rates, selection of tested subjects etc. Not good science guys.

Numbers of undiagnosed & mild infections, just like influenza, presenting as a sniffle or common cold or URI. There is no such thing as…

269th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Serious error--Computer lockup trying to read an article

I tried to read the article about the WWII bomber. I got into it a couple of screens and then the computer got locked up. The computer sounded an alarm and kept repeating I was to call some support group before it could be unlocked. I have an antivirus program on the computer but the bug some how got around it. I had to do a forced power off to get around the problem.

This happened before, but the antivirus caught it before it became a problem.

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. More news coverage of Joe Biden

We need more news coverage of Joe Biden and his presidential campaign. People are hungry for it.

417th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base