US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Instagram Links

Did you guys make Instagram mad...............all of the photos in your articles now say "Instagram refused to connect"?!?!

469th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. if i have to sign up to read articles, i'll just stop coming here.

if i have to sign up to read articles, or more ridiculously pay, i'll just stop coming here. oh, well... you have no leverage to force this on people. This isn't a very popular service to start.

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would like to stop getting covid notifications popping up on my phone

How do I stop getting covid notifications from popping up?

228th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why do I need to sign in all of a sudden to read any of your stories? I already have a yahoo email address.

Suddenly I am restricted on how many articles I can read without signing in. I already have a yahoo email account which is signed in.

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Too much negative news

I'm thinking of canceling my yahoo acct b'cause it is too depressing to have your news feeds hit me in the face everytime I open up yahoo to view my mail! I would appreciate seeing less news *****. I could care less about politucs and Hollywood stars.

469th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 469th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. about 1 in 20 of this stuff is worth reading. so i should be able to block the sites i don't like fully block, not just less. less is not

let me 100% block a news source. If i don't want to read about some sports ****, then i should be able to block it completly. If you want to read about it, then go ahead, read on Merril. Also report on the facts, not my opinion, My opinion is only my opinion. It's not fact or news.

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. You posted a story 9/5/2021 "Americans opposed to vaccine look for way around".

You erroneously posted a photo of a gentleman in front of a 'The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints' building. Very misleading. If you had done your due diligence investigating, you would have discovered that Covid vaccines are encouraged by church leadership for all who can access them. Please use appropriate and applicable photos for your news stories.

469th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Language Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. When will you guys stop lying about every political angle you present? Your bias is beyond absurd.

When will you guys stop lying about every political story you present? Your bias is laughably absurd on its face. Your dropping of the comment section also shows your fear of opposing views and willingness to stifle opposing views.

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. How Low are you going to go?

I get you are supposedly trying to keep others from deliberately treating others rudely but you have some seriously twisted ways of attempting to do that. I've browsed opinion pieces where you happily throw someone's OPINION out there at the world but offer no comments for feedback? You poked the nest now you are going to act like a coward and hide behind an "we want everyone to get along" claim? Try leading by example it benefits nobody to avoid a conversation on the subject because you may feel it will become heated. Why introduce it then? Man up and…

469th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. bring comment session

yahoo fake news "Man who shot at cops in unrest over Floyd death is acquitted" Shot at police claiming he did not know who they were. Surrendered once he knew he could not win. Acquitted claiming self defense that he though they were civilians shooting at him. So why was he carrying an illegal gun and why no charges for that???????????????

469th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Stop lying

Remdesivir is Dr Faucci drug. We all know that. He’s the physician!! Not trump. Your disgusting. May God have mercy on your evil souls....

469th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. is there a reasonable reason why comments are disabled on the Farmington plane crash? truly an explanation is needed...

what's with the Farmington plane crash comments being disabled???????????????????????????

469th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. How do I unblock a news source?

I clicked on the 3 dots symbol next to a news listing on the home page to see what it is for and it automatically blocked that news source. I did not want to block that news source. It is one of my preferred news sources. How do I get it back?

469th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Daniel Funke, USA TODAY, should be ashamed of himself for chronic lying, too many apologies after he lies.

Daniel Funke, USA TODAY, is a chronic liar. He generally has to apologies for his lousy work as a fact checker. We were not allowed to comment on AZ forensic audit lies promoted by Funke. He has a bad reputation all over the internet.

469th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Glanced over your Joy Reid story this morning. It's all B.S. Now I know why you don't allow comments. so you can spread left wing lies

Joy Reid's story is nothing more than left wing B S that Yahoo promotes in an effort to influence an electorate. That's why yahoo doesn't allow comments.

469th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. hiding behind your rules

i am all for your reporters to have an opinion; but to block our opinion is so hypocritical. Shalise Manza Young has every right to feel the way she does and i will respect her views. i expect the same respect back. if there was a way that i could eliminate your political propaganda and left wing BS i would do it in a heart beat. Why is it she can hold people accountable for their views, political affiliation but no one is allowed to challenge what you allow her to write. seems a little one sided to me. i…

469th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Andrew Romano is full of **** and no one cares about his band men rubbing men

The Afgan withdrawl has been very contained considering how many of them we killed over twenty years. I never saw Sweet Andy's poll. where did he distribute it the gay Republicans club, where his band plays? I hope he isnt vaccinated. Why publish such a pile of ****. We are only 20 years too late pulling the plug on that waste of money.
    No amount of money time or more American deaths is going to prop that country up into something that governs like us. 300 Trillion has not,more will not.

469th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 43 44
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base