US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. not one mention on Yahoo of the John Durham /William Barr revelations today

No mention on Yahoo of the John Durham/William Barr revelations today so why not. Beyond incompetence by how the FBI lied and even changed/deleted evidence to get a FISA warrant

238th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why are you afraid to report on the terrorist that killed Americans in Florida?

Try reporting on the terrorist that killed Americans in Florida?

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add eTurboNews.com

Please add https://eturbonews.com as a source. Up to the minute breaking news relevant to travel and tourism. Around for 20 years.

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please restore Comments section at end of articles. Thanks!

Please restore Comments section at end of articles. Thanks!
    Or at leasst post why it has been removed!

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. remove "national interest" from the news page

remove "national interest" from the news page

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make it easier to report TOS violations in comments (e.g. ****** harassment)

Under "Report Abuse" in the comment section, add a button for TOS violations; I have someone who "stalks" my posts and uses obscene insults. I repeatedly report him under the "OTHER" and type in TOS violation - ****** harassment", but his posts are never removed nor is his posting privilege suspended.

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Novemeber 2019 new format Rocks

Yahoo I turned on my computer this morning and saw your new format. This is much, much better than what we have been seeing. Thank you for the upgrade. Also can we see less of the constant pro Cortez coverage you have been bombarding us with? Thumbs up.

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Recognize anniversary of President Kennedy's assassination

A major historical event event happend 56 years ago today that changed a nation and a generation: the assassination of President Kennedy. Ask anyone who is from that era and they can describe exactly where they were and what they were doing when they heard that news.

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please remove the overlay of the impeachment hearing on the Yahoo News page.

The impeachment overlay ignores clicks to read "Trending" stories. Sometimes trending stories are hard or impossible to find in the large number of scrollable stories on the main news page. The 5 trending stories are an excellent shortcut which is now broken.

Or you could probably fix this with some better programming:)

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The fonts on the News page are extremely small.

The other sections are larger. Why is the News fonts so small and hard to read?

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Home Page can't Scroll to Right Side

Hi Yahoo, I am Yahoo Singapore User. I very enjoy read or get any news from Yahoo Singapore Home Page. When I using Desktop version, i can't Scroll to right hand side compare with the phone version. when i browsing with Hand phone it can. Please fix it.

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Yahoo!News margins invoke invisible home link

If one clicks in the blank, white margins in Yahoo News it clicks a link to take you to Yahoo News home. This is a horrible violation of UI 101. First off, large empty swaths of layout should NEVER be active. This is the area I use to deselect, I click to that unselect or something just hit it unconsciously when I'm browsing around. Second NEVER have an invisible UI element do anything. Please FIX!

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add a state or country flag icon of postie

It is great to read the yahoo and I love reading people's post. it would be great to see what state or country the postie is posting from. by adding a State or Country flag icon and name of country of the user.

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. news

Hello The National Law Review is a Yahoo News Partner but the National Law Review's News posts do not seem to be showing up in Yahoo News https://www.natlawreview.com https://www.natlawreview.com/recent-contributions/feed

191st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Yahoo News Videos Don't Match their Headline or Story

Attach the video associated with a story you post or don't attach a video at all. Nearly all of the videos associated with news stories on My Yahoo have nothing to do with the headline and story of their respective news piece.

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. print what's newsworthy, like trump being booed at the World Series!

print what's newsworthy, like trump being booed at the World Series!

166th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base