US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I want to customize the stories on my news feed! I am REALLY sick of getting stories about murder, animal abuse, genocide, etc. ENOUGH

I don't want to get depressed or outraged every time I check the news feed-- 90% of the stories I get are gruesome, and if I had young ones around while scanning my news- they'd be traumatized. Some of them traumatized me, and I am an adult!

14th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  52 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop posting AOC articles. She's not earned the spotlight.

AOC is being presented as a leading Democrat voice when in fact she's a freshman Rep. who has yet to earn the platform she has been given. Granted her opponents are helping to give her a platform buy reacting to the press she's been given. She is a novelty at best.

69th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. POST NEWS WITHOUT your OWN emotions of motivations involved!!!!

Try posting "Just the news". NO Political spin. NONE. We all get it, you HATE TRUMP... BUT MOVE THE H*** on already!!!!!!!!

15th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. There are way too many Game of Thrones articles!

It seems that almost every other news story/article has something to do with Game of Thrones. I have never even opened or searched for a single Game of Thrones thing. Why am I being inundated with so much?! I am extremely not interested and would be much more interested in actual news articles than to be constantly bombarded with Game of Thrones. Yet, there is no place where I can change my preferences. That is bad. We should be able to input preferences as to what we would like to read.

87th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. why do i feel like i am reading the National Enquire?

yahoo news is a joke.......please get a little more serious...instead of a grocery store tabloid

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fairness

SO many articles from the Huffington Post yet none from Drudge or NewsBusters???? What's up with that???

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 24th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Notifications for replies to your comments?

Its natural to be notified when someone replies to a comment you make. On Yahoo this seems to be impossible. ???

177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Start reporting the truth for a change.......

Yahoo...how can yahoos improve the news reporting.....tell the truth......

118th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Base your stories on truth, be objective rather than devisive

This would be a refreshing change rather than the same old mindless Trump bashing

33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. ADD LOCAL NEWS TO THE NEWS FEED

WHY WAS THIS STOPPED? YOU CAN'T FILL THE HOME PAGE WITH CURRENT NEWS SO WHY NOT GIVE US BACK OUR LOCAL NEWS? ONLY SO MANY TIMES WE CAN READ THE SAME NEWS ARTICLES.

50th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I usually start by reading the sports news. I dont like the videos, I prefer to read the articles. I can no longer do this, it's all video

I usually start by reading the sports news. I dont like the videos, I prefer to read the articles. I can no longer do this, it's all video. Please return to providing both the video and the text of the articles. Most of the time I am not in a position to view a video for news, the text news is preferred. You could go so far as to provide a place in our settings where we choose this, so you could provide the content as the customer desires instead of forcing us to accept it in a format we…

177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 79th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. go back to old format. more adult please.

Those articles that make one click to next idea sucks. Get rid of the click to next. Really dumb for adult content.

217th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Noticed that when clicking on a NEWS articles...

...I noticed that EVERYTHING listed on the right side of the screen is misrepresented as "what to read next:" 'NEWS' articles.

Wasn't this suppose to have been addressed back when Marrisa Meyer was CEO and corrected after known collusion to skew an certain election that certain holdovers are still emotionally distraught over?

...apparently not.

275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Stop covering the British royal family. Enough is enough. Don't give a **** about them.

Stop covering the British royal family. Enough is enough. Don't give a **** about them. Nobody cares for them useless queens, kings, princes and their wives....PLEASE ERADICATE YAHOO NEWS OF THESE POMPOUS AND TIRESOME IDIOTS....THAAAANK YOUUUUUU.

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base