Would love to see Yahoo News feature Nasoni fountain faucets
Today people use their bathroom sink for a variety of functions. Current uses are to drink water, wash your face, shave, brush your teeth, eye wash, etc. To do this people cup their hands, use a glass or disposable cup, or crane their head under the faucet. Sticking your head under the faucet is uncomfortable, drinking glasses in the bathroom collect germs, and cupping your hands to wash your face result in water splashing on the counter. The Nasoni fountain faucet solves those problems.
The Nasoni Fountain Faucet is the patented combination of a bathroom faucet and a water fountain, which brings the functionality of a water fountain to the bathroom.
Simply rotate the fountain lever to turn off the downward flow and create a water fountain to:
- Get a drink of water
- Take a pill or vitamin
- Rinse after brushing teeth
- Rinse shaving cream
- Rinse facial cleanser / wash face
- Use it as an eyewash, particularly helpful during allergy season
- Give hair a light rinse
- Fill a water bottle or other item that traditionally won’t fit under a faucet
- Simultaneously save water to benefit the planet
Having a water fountain in the bathroom provides a more sanitary solution than using a glass or cupping one’s hands, as Nasoni fountain faucets are scientifically proven to be cleaner to drink from (see Virginia Journal of Public Health, Spring 2020 edition).
A water fountain in the bathroom can also be useful when experiencing:
• Chronic health conditions that make bending painful, like arthritis, spinal cord problems, or Parkinson’s
You can see it online at www.nasoni.com