Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. obvious owner with multiple teams

Yahoo Public 69095 (ID# 69095)
    Trading by ranking
    for

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello John,

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for sending us your report. I’ve looked into the incident(s) you sent us and taken appropriate action based on our Terms (updated) and the Yahoo Privacy Policy. If you’d like to learn more about Yahoo Fantasy Sports rules, check out our fair play and sportsmanship guidelines.

We reserve the right to terminate or take other action on accounts of users who appear to have violated our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service. However, consistent with our Privacy Policy, we don’t disclose the action taken on another user’s account with a third-party.

Thanks,

Product Support

2. Allow player swap once a game is PPD

Once a game is PPD, if there are bench players available that can be swapped due to start times being later, this should absolutely be implemented. Feels like a large miss and something that could be easily changed.

Signed in as (Sign out)

63 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If a player’s game is officially postponed (PPD), you can move that player to the bench and swap him out for another player on your roster even after the game’s originally scheduled start time. Note that if any stats have been counted for the game (for any player) before the game is postponed, the roster position will remain locked and cannot be edited.

Players in games with a status of delayed will be locked. Only when the game is officially postponed will the player be unlocked.

3. MLB Player IL updates

This is the general suggestion for MLB player injury updates. Please note, we flip the IL designation only once the MLB team has made the official roster transaction.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  11 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. S. Ohtani

Since S. Ohtani is split into 2 different players, the batter and the pitcher, Ohtani the pitcher should still have DL eligibility! It is known he will not pitch for several more weeks and not being able to keep Ohtani (the pitcher) in the DL spot on rosters is not fair to owners. Anyone who owns him is forced to either drop him or have him take up a roster spot when he is not going to pitch. Please do the right thing and make this correction.

Signed in as (Sign out)

56 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello everyone, we heard your feedback! Now that Ohtani is nearing a return, we have split the DL eligibility for Ohtani. Once he is activated, Ohtani the batter will lose DL eligibility while Ohtani the pitcher will remain DL eligible.

Good luck the rest of the season!
    Yahoo Product Support

5. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I came in to say the same the same thing about Hyun-Jin Ryu!!! Remove him from can't cut list!!!

He has been terrible the past few starts and now the Dodgers plan on skipping his next start which was scheduled for Sept. 11, so now he will not be pitching at all during the first week of the fantasy playoffs and I need to drop him ASAP to try to get my roster straightened out for the playoffs. I cannot afford to keep him on the bench and get nothing out of him that week.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fix the DL Glitch

I'm currently unable to make any roster moves. I have two players that are legitimately on the DL. When I attempt to add and drop other players, I get a message that those players (in this case Mike Clevlinger and Michael Wacha) are not on the DL.

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. as of 9/18/19, Lucas Giolito is on the IL and listed as DTD

as of 9/18/19, Lucas Giolito is on the IL and listed as DTD

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Disabled List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please check Austin Riley's eligibility in OF.

Please adjust Austin Riley's position eligibility. You have his 6 starts listed as games played.He should have been OF eligible Monday.

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. On demand draft is non functional

League fills up and nothing happens. Might be troll trouble. idk but i do know it isn't working.

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, thank you for reporting this issue. We have resolved the problem so On Demand Drafts should be working as expected now.
    Thanks for playing Yahoo Fantasy!

Yahoo Product Support

12. Daily Waivers similar to fantasy football

Are you able to add an option to have baseball waivers process the same as football? That is, all players are FA until their game starts on that day. Once their game starts, they’re on waivers. Then the next day at some time in the morning, the waiver process runs and all unclaimed players go back to FA until their game starts. This is the way it’s done in football except instead of one day a week, it’s done every day. Unlike the current continuous waiver option, it allows for last minute pickups and unlike the all FA all the…

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Mock Draft Problem

Every time I try to load my pre-draft player rankings into a mock draft (rather than "Yahoo Recommended") it comes up with the error message "You are not in this league. (Error #150)" and the draft starts with the Yahoo defaults. I have not had this happen in previous years.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Go to 10 Team Leagues

Go to 10 Team H2H Leagues so owners can get more of the better players, and so injuries do not hurt a Team as much, due to their being more good players on Waivers. Limit the number same position players two no more than 2 per roster. Limit the number of RP in the active lineup to no more than 2, so owners do not just draft Closer RPs, and no SPs, which can allow them to win 3 of the pitching categories every week (Saves; Strikeouts; WHIP), which is unfair, and takes away the importance of SPs..

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  Product Support responded

This is already a setting in our game. You can create leagues with 10 teams.

Thank you for your feedback!

15. What's the deal with viewing full standings? In all previous years we could see how many points each team earned in each category.

Show the list of categories by team. Each team must be able to see how many RBIs or stolen bases it gets compared to other teams.

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This feature already exists in your league on each matchup page for the week.

Thank you for your feedback!

16. Keep "Team stats" up to date during active weeks

During the extended week 1, the "team stats" don't get updated. I want to compare my totals to other teams in the league.

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. @YahooFantasyCC I don't think our commish knows how to get our retro stats into our roto baseball league. We drafted opening day. Is there

@YahooFantasyCC I don't think our commish knows how to get our retro stats into our roto baseball league. We drafted opening day. Is there someone who can check into our league to see if it is set up correctly for stats prior to Mar 29th to count? https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/14802

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Cash Leagues

How about giving us notice about a deadline for cash leagues payments.
    I'm in two leagues, now there is a mess trying to get dues paid up. It's always something with yahoo. Usually not good.

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We do provide notice of cash league deadlines both via email and within the league.

19. Nick Senzel has started 5 games in CF......OF eligible now!

He should be eligible for OF now....please update asap!

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Salary Cap

Yahoo should have a salary cap function, making it so leagues can set a cap and total team salaries aren't allowed to exceed that value. CBS has had it for years.

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base