Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Added/Dropped Players Notification

Please create more specific notification options to see if an opposing team has added or dropped a player. Not every league uses a waiver wire. This is a simple customizable feature in other fantasy apps (CBS).

870th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Need a way to get an “alert” when a player becomes available

If there is a way to get some kind of “alert” when a player becomes available, I haven’t found it. You should do that. Iow, if players get traded, they are still “claimed”. So I don’t care.
    BUT if a player simply gets dropped (as a team picks up a new player and has to make room on the roster by dropping a current player), he is available and we should be alerted to that so we can try to pick up that “dropped” player.

531st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. OFFICIAL 2016 SMACK TALK PETITION

Not having smack talk for 2016 has been different. It certainly makes fantasy football players appreciate having smack talk as it is one of the best features of playing. We would like to see smack talk be brought back ASAP!

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  299 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. PPR Mock Draft option

Glad to see the standard scoring updated to .5 PPR, can an option be available in mock drafts to have a 1.0 PPR?

347th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add League Pick'em to Mobile App

Our league has used the pick'em as a side game years and even gives a trophy out for it. As most people are mobile only users at this point, having this feature not in the app has hurt our participation. Please add to the mobile app!

61st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  4 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bring Smack Talk Back

We have been using Yahoo FF for seventeen years. This year Smack Talk was taken away and made a negative impact on the participation of the teams on the chat board...We are considering changing to different league site

172nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add ability to prioritize waiver claims

Need to allow for prioritize waiver wire claims from within the app

As it is now, I have to cancel the claim and enter them in the order I want, because I cant change the order later unless I go on the PC.

Too many things can only be done on the PC.

370th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey guys, thanks for your feedback. We will make this available on the app soon. In the meantime, please use the web application.

Thanks for playing Yahoo Fantasy!

Yahoo Product Support

8. Draft grades not showing

It's been over 48 hours and they've yet to post for any of our owners. Not sure why.

651st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base