Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Update status of Mike Evans to "Out" as the NFL has

Evans is "Out" for season yet the site has him "Doubtful". This impacts tonight's waivers!!!

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have a definition of Eliminated Team

It is confusing if the eliminated team means only when there is not a consolation bracket or once they have placed. For an example, in a 12 team league with a 6 player playoff and consolation. Week 16, the 5th/6th/11th/12th that have completed their games should not be allowed claim waivers with lock eliminated teams checked Yes.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Jaeson,

Thanks for your feedback.

The lock eliminated team setting prevents teams who are eliminated from both the playoffs and consolation bracket from adding or dropping players in a league.

If a commissioner in a Private League does not want these teams to be able to add/drop, they can use their tools to lock the teams from this setting. If there is a cash contest, then they can contact Yahoo to have this done for them.

Thanks,

Product Support

4. Continuous waivers don't seem to be working

I have the league set up with continuous waivers which clear every day except Monday and Tuesday. They haven't cleared since Thursday and I'm getting alarmed messages from managers trying to pick up players right before the start of games. Something is not working with the waiver function!

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Responded  ·  Product Support responded

For further assistance on this matter we recommend contacting us at help.yahoo.com.

5. Addittional Waiver period - "Game time - Wed"

Please add another option for the FAAB waiver claims. Can you please add "game time - wed". We would like the extra day to make our claims.

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When you force me to take someone off IR, tell me that this will mess up my waiver setup.

Yahoo forced me to take a person out of IR slot. What it didn't tell me was that I would no longer have an open spot and would make my waiver the following day invalid because I hadn't selected anyone to drop. When I setup the waiver, there was an open slot because of IR.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. I will pass this along to our engineering team for further review.

7. Players who haven't played yet should not be on the waiver wire.

I have a MIN WR who was in my lineup for MNF and ruled out on Sunday. That would be fine if I could pick up another MIN WR to replace him since they have't played yet. Instead, I can't replace the empty WR slot in my lineup because even though they don't play til tonight, I have to wait until Wednesday to pick him up. I don't remember ever having this problem until this year. How do I replace my injured MIN WR with another MIN WR on free agency for tonight's game?

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. I will pass this along to our product team for future consideration.

8. Allow a 5 minute grace period in the event someone makes an unintentional add/drop.

Yahoo Public 1145529 I meant to cancel a comparison to drop my San Francisco Defense and add another so I could consider another player for and add/drop and accidently dropped my SF defense. I know stupid. I could not reverse the mistake and now SF is untouchable till DEC 1 waiver period. any chance I could undo my swap? Yianni's Team

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. I will pass this along to our product team for further review.

9. Better organization in player pool

Add total points and weekly average points for players, waivers just seem all over the place for yahoo fantasy vs other platforms.

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Change the waver wire list order

As I have done in my league, set the waver 1 - 10 each week so the team in last place gets the first waver pick. Keeping the random "rolling" system in place only gives the teams with good records to keep other teams from having a chance to be comptitive as the players they need are already gone, even if the team picking them up doesn't really need them. This option should be available so the top teams don't get better opportunities every week. Least it seems so in the league I'm in.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out. There is a waiver order setting, “Reverse order of standings” without a continual rolling. We believe this is what you are looking for.

11. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow Commissioner to enter waiver picks for managers who can't log-in to the league site.

Currently, commissioners can only add/drop players (w/o regard for waiver priority/deadlines) for managers who want to make roster adds/drops but can't (for whatever reason) log-in to the league. It would be nice if commissioners could enter waiver picks for these kind of managers.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. I will pass this along to our product team for further review.

13. Make Pro Auction Leagues FAAB Waiver Leagues

FAAB is a far superior waiver format system and I absolutely do not understand why it is not standard for Yahoo Pro Auction leagues. We have signed up for the bidding system for the league itself but once it comes to the regular season we get booted back to an awful antiquated system that is particularly unfair because the team that picks 10th has no disadvantage in auction leagues. Come on Yahoo, this is a good fantasy program you got here, having it this way is indefensible.

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Waiver Position Available on Team Page

Could you add the team's waiver position on the team's page? Having to go back to the league page to see what your waiver priority is becomes tedious when you are in multiple leagues. Other fantasy football game sites show what your waiver priority is on your team page. Please consider this slight alteration.
    Thank You!!!

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. I will pass this along to our Product team for further review.

16. Waivers seem to be broken?

Suddenly everyone can drop players that already played if they were on the bench and pick up guys that played last Thursday???

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. For more help on this issue, please contact us at help.yahoo.com.

17. Waiver Wire Improvements

I'd like to see an option for waivers that's in between the none and the game time/sunday options. Specifically, the "none" option is way too flexible by letting players be added to the lineup after games have started. What I propose is a system that locks free agents at their game time and unlocks them on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning at a predetermined time, where its a first come/first serve for pickups. No waiver priority based on draft or anything else, just allowing a free system for pickups aside from the locked period during the games

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. I will pass this along to our product team for future consideration.

18. How do i switch my League to a FAAB? Help!

Where is the button to switch it to FAAB! for waivers.

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can find this option in your league settings. Once your draft room has opened you will no longer be able to change those settings. For further assistance on this issue you can contact us at yelp.yahoo.com.

19. Allow for customization of the waiver wire positions for live drafts to start the season.

It is unfair to automatically apply waiver positions to a league who drafts live because the 10th pick in a snake draft this year was placed on the waiver wire in the 10 position to start the season. It is only fair that the last pick in a live draft start the season 1st on the waiver!

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. I will pass this along to our engineering team for further review.

20. Waiver Wire idea

Our league would like to see if we can have waivers go from Sunday at the start of the game and be granted on weds morning at midnight. After that, players would only be available through waivers until sat at midnight. From sat at midnight until sunday pst at 10am teams would have the chance to pickup free agents with no waivers.I am aware of the continuous waivers but with continuous waivers there is no option at all for free agents. We want it so you cant just pick up a free agent when bad news comes out instantly on…

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can select “Sunday-Tuesday”. Players will be free agents from early Wednesday to Sunday morning. All unclaimed players then will be on waivers until Tuesday at 11:59pm.

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base