Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Waiver - Allow commissioner to use continuous waivers with custom free agent periods

This waiver setting would allow the commissioner to use 'Continuous' waivers but also be able to select days that all players are free agents. For example, the league uses continuous waivers (players always on waivers) and the waivers process each night but on Thursdays, Sundays, and Mondays all players will be free agents and be eligible to be picked up in the event a team needs a substitute.

30th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  35 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Waivers - Customizable waiver processing time.

This will allow commissioners to choose when their league's waivers process. Currently, there is no option to change what time waivers run.

34th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  27 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. real life free agents should have the option of not going through the waiver period

leagues should have the option of allowing or not allowing unsigned aka real life free agents to not be on the waiver period.

140th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add IR and Q + D to available player menu status i.e. free agents, waiver only, watch list, all players, IR, questionable, doubtful

add player health status to the available players menu options

available player menu status i.e. free agents only, waiver only, my watch list, all players, IR, questionable, doubtful

146th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Waivers taking too long to process through the week

After the initial waiver wire period that ends Wednesday morning, waivers take too long to process. Players that are released on Tuesday and picked up through waivers don't process until Friday. That means you can't pick up players or a team defense that plays Thursday night. When a player is released he should be processed in 24 hours.

154th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. All waivers should be by silent auction...

All leagues should have silent auction for free agency. The rolling waiver style can end up screwing the same team over and over. Let's say I'm 9th in waivers. So I'm getting the bottom of the barrel for that weeks waiver pickups. But then what happens is that I still end up with someone and then get sent right back to the bottom of the list so the following week I'm STILL getting my last selection. By using a silent auction system you allow EVERYONE to get any player they want so long as they are willing to pay for…

154th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Should be able to randomize the waiver order before the season starts.

Waiver order currently goes in the reverse order that teams sign up for the league. As commissioner, I get the last waiver every year and with the auto renew system it’s the same waiver order every year to start. Waiver priority is too important to not be able to customize the order. I would either randomize it at the beginning of every season, or do reverse order of last years standings.

154th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Award waiver claims first, then release all remaining players to free agents! Players locked with no claims..

Players are being locked in the waiver system even when they are not claimed by anyone. At 1am, most players that are not claimed move to free agents. This morning it kept several players, including Matt Bryant and Cameron Brate locked in the waiver system, even though no one claimed them. Then, apparently after waivers were awarded at 2:21am, they became free agents. It would be beneficial for all fantasy team owners if Yahoo would lock all players until waiver claims are awarded and then release all unclaimed players to free agency at the same time. Doing it in different…

94th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Dez is a free agent not Dallas member

Dez Byrant is listed as a Dallas Cowboy even tho he is a free agant making him unavailable for pick up once Dallas game starts.

114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. FAAB Transaction Bid Waiver Priority

Weekly waiver FAAB bids should not be automatically prioritized based on the bid amount. This has been posted before and addressed, yet the issue is unresolved. Please...allow the team managers to customize their priority preference in any order, regardless of the bid amount. This is a massive discrepancy that should be easily fixed.

99th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. No Waivers, For Monday night games in No Waivers league it does not let you add drop after Sunday night. We have no waiver for a reason

No Waivers, For Monday night games in No Waivers league it does not let you add drop after Sunday night. We have no waiver for a reason only time we have to wait and can't add drop right away is Monday? Not in the spirit of No Wivers

135th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Drag and Drop Waiver Priority

The current use of drop down lists to order the waiver priority is cumbersome. A drag and drop interface would be much easier and faster.

76th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please make adding players for a Monday night game reflect in the current week, not next week.

I have a no waivers league. I want to add a player for tonight's MNF game, but when I try to add a player it is reflected on next week's schedule. I'm not trying to exchange a player that already played this week. I'm trying to exchange a player that was on my bench all week.
    What if I have a questionable player going into Monday's game? What if I would like to trade him out on Monday before the game starts? Why do I need to exchange him on Sunday, before I know whether he's playing or not?
    The…

94th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Reduced Waiver Period for TNF players

The rigid two-day waiver period for dropped players is annoying on the best days and a HUGE leak when it comes to TNF players.

Players dropped on Waiver Wire Wednesday should be addable if they are playing Thursday Night Football. Instead they are stuck on the waiver wire until Saturday which really means they can't be added until the following week.

Not sure if the best solution is reducing the Waiver window across the board or segregating TNF players, but this is a pretty silly restriction.

82nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow Commissioner to change between weekly & FAAB waivers

Short version: Allow the commissioner to change between weekly & FAAB waiver formats.

Currently, Commissioners can change the weekly waiver options between continuous rolling waivers, reverse order of standings, and a reverse order of standings weekly rolling list that resets after each week. In order to change to a FAAB waiver format, the commissioner has to contact Yahoo support.

Then the commissioner can change between the different tie-break methods for FAAB. If the league wants to go back to weekly waivers, they have to contact Yahoo again.

82nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Michael, thanks for your feedback. This is something our engineering team will investigate further. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

16. Prioritize FAAB Transactions (not completed!)

This issue was already reported and marked as COMPLETED but is still a problem. Thank you user Mike (https://yahoo.uservoice.com/users/38597922-mike) for the excellent description of the issue.

https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/206158-fantasy-football/suggestions/9002020-prioritize-faab-transactions

"Yahoo, you need to enable owners to prioritize their FAAB transactions. Your current setup of processing an owner's highest bid over their lowest bid is an egregious mistake.

Take the following example:
    Owner A wants to drop Adrian Peterson for Matt Asiata with a bid of $8.
    Owner A also wants to drop Adrian Peterson for Jerick McKinnon with a bid of $2.

Let's say Owner A would actually prefer the…

57th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base