Fantasy Hockey

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Include team record in player notes, next to team name.

Please include team record next to team name in the player's notes.

172nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Tool to block other managers

Have you ever been in a situation where another manager keeps sending you lopsided trade proposals in their favor over and over again (including the same ones) even after you reject them? Or a manager that keeps sending annoying emails through the league message system (even if you've already blocked your email address in the league)? Well if Yahoo would implement a software update (in all fantasy sports, not just hockey) that would allow managers to select which other managers not to receive trade offers or league messages from, it would instantly solve the problem and Yahoo would never even…

157th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. games remaining

Under League / Overview and League / Standings
    Please add a column "Games Remaining"

It would be great, if you could update Android App to display totals on league's page. Currently, user has to click on team name to see the points scored.

205th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I would like to include a section listing the number of games each player has played in that week

I would like to be able to quicklÿ determine how my players and opposing players have done throughout the week by analysing the number of game they played throughout that week.....at this time I would have to review the players results each day whereas I would like to have a list of the number of games the player played up to that point in time as I review the results.....for example I want to look a players result on Saturday and get a gauge as to the average number of points, shots on goal etc a player has done over…

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix 'Start active players'

For some reason clicking 'Start active players' button sometimes puts a healthy player on the bench while putting 'Day to day' player (in the same position) in a starting line-up. Can you please fix this annoying bug ASAP?

358th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Goalie Injury Replacement

When a goalie gets hurt there has to be an option for the player to replace him. 3 game minimum is in play. Our CBS Pool the commissioner had the right to add a goalie and put him the injured one on waivers if requested by the player.

235th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Change Montreal's abbreviation from MON to MTL.

The three-letter abbreviation for Montreal has been MTL for as long as I can remember. It is so on NHL.com. When I see "Mon" in Yahoo! Fantasy Hockey, I always think Monday. It's confusing.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add 5 available NA spots.

Yahoo! Only allows 5 NA spots per roster. I believe this should be moved up to 10 because for people that run dynasty leagues, having a farm system is difficult because you only can hold 5 prospects on your team. Having 10 would evolutionize dynasty fantasy leagues.

235th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Have the option to only see the custom leagues that have 1 or 2 spots remaining

When looking for a custom Yahoo fantasy hockey league to join, provide the ability to only show the leagues that are looking to fill the final spot. This saves me scrolling past pages and pages of leagues that have, e.g. 1 out of 12 positions filled in. I figure most people looking to join the league want a full league, so would make sense to have that sort of filter available. Also a time of the day filter would be handy - e.g. I know that 9am local time is most suitable for me, whereas currently can only select entire…

358th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Additional Medals

The below are not frequent (everyday) occurrence, which should make the additional medals feasible.

1. Hat Trick
    2. Empty net goal
    3. Gordie Howe hat trick
    4. Natural hat-trick
    5. Goaltender's Goal
    6. Goaltender's Assist
    68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Flagging Players on the Trading Block

When viewing the "Player List", it would be nice if the players currently on the trading block could be flagged in some way.

235th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. League Pick Em for Hockey please?

Its fun in football, anyway to make it available in hockey leagues?

90th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fix for not know what goalies are starting

Since we don't always know if a goalie is starting we should be able to (just for goalies) queue our goalies on our roster to start. For example.

If I have Rask, Schnieder and Miller and they are all playing that night I should be able to go

Rask (1)
    Miller (3)
    Schnieder (2)

So if for some reason Schnieder or Rask doesn't start then Miller would automatically slide into the starting lineup. This would work if you had backup or time share goalies on the same team on your roster. And if you don't queue them then they won't…

172nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Site maintenance hours before 1st game???

Curious why Yahoo chose to perform site maintenance in the hours leading up to the 1st game on Feb 18/19? Seems like something that should be done in the middle of the night. And my commish says that he cannot go back and adjust lineups after games have been played, which seems ridiculous.

659th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Limit the number of trades that involve draft picks.

Id like an option to limit the number of trades that involve draft picks. I run a league with no max on trades but people will start trading and hoarding draft picks for the next season. Id like to say limit the trades with draft picks to 3 but other trades have no max limit.

659th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Why would college basketball stories be covered on your NHL news and notes page???

why would college basketball stories be under the NHL news heading????

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please don't remove DTD based on practices.

Last Sunday, Silfverberg's DTD designation was removed on a Sunday based on him practicing even though the Ducks didn't play until Monday and it wasn't 100% certain he'd be playing.

I have a feeling the same might happen with Taylor Hall this week.

Removal of DTD should be done conservatively and on game days, especially in Daily Tomorrow leagues where owners will be caught off guard and unable to respond right away.

Thanks.

659th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. ALL Scores not loading (all Yahoo Sports)

Im sure youre all aware, but your scoreboard for ALL your sports has not been loading for months now. You guys should really resolve this before everyone just goes to ESPN once and for all.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/scoreboard/

659th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Link to Box Scores from the Fantasy League Pages, Not AP Stories

While the game is active, the scoreboard on the right hand side of the page links to the box score, which is what fantasy players care about.

After the game is over, you link to a written AP story that I could care less about with no link to the box score and I have to leave your site to go to another site to read the box scores. I doubt this is what you want. Get rid of the written stories and keep the box scores.

659th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base