Fantasy Hockey

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can Patrick Laine be dropped from Can’t Cut list?

He hasn’t had even an average week since November and in our league there are several guys playing better available on the free agency list.

273rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PLEASE take Taylor Hall off "Can't Cut List!"

In leagues with only 1 IL spot, when one of my other players gets injured, but WILL be back (unlike Hall possibly being shut down on a team going nowhere). With the fantasy playoffs only a few weeks away, I'm forced to cut a player I'd rather hold onto-->or have 2 Injured players, with one being dead weight...

197th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sergei Bobrovsky

THIS GUY SUCKS, GET HIM OFF CAN'T CUT LIST ALREADY.
    YAHOO FANTASY ADMINS SUCK

346th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Remove Dan Pastrnak from the can't cut list Please

Remove Dan Pastrnak from the can't cut list Please. He is pretty much done for the Fantasy Hockey Season.
    Thanks

346th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please remove R. Lehner from can't cut list, hes not an elite option right now, need to swap him

I have Hellebuyck (not can't cut) and Lehner (cant cut), and I can't drop Lehner to pick up a better option right now. Please correct this.

486th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Benn is on the ‘can’t cut list’, please check his #’s guys- this year’s #’s NOT last year

Sorry, but BENN is not having a great year where he is on the ‘ can’t cut list’
    Please update- Thxs!

296th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 346th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. PLEASE take Hall off the can’t cut list!

He’s listed as out indefinitely unlikely to return this season and hasn’t played in 2 months. 6 man league we have all the elite players we need. He’s killing me by taking up space on IR, and late season injuries are a dime a dozen. It’s really going to hurt playoff contention so please just remove him.

346th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. TAYLOR HALL

Taylor Hall should NOT be on the "cant cut list" anymore. The guy isn't skating and the team doesn't even know if he will return this season. I've been hoping for about a month that this would change but it hasn't. I have had to waste bench spots in a pay league because of this.

346th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Needs Better Format

This list is in dire need of a new algorithm. Backstrom for example is an amazing Hockey player, but to have him as undroppable since week 1 with the stats he posted, is downright frustrating. My entire lineup of skaters out averages him in every state, that applies true when accounting defenseman for all except 1. I understand you may weigh certain stats more heavily than others, but the current system is toxic to fantasy gameplay. If a player is underperforming for 15 weeks and a change isn't made it encourages players to be less active. Or play on other…

225th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 153rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Remove from not drop list Stamkos and Gaudreau

Remove from not drop list Stamkos and Gaudreau

61st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Holtby

TAKE HOLTBY OFF CANT CUT LIST PLEASE

346th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Remove Leon Draisaitl from non-cut list.

He no longer is on the Oilers' top line with McDavid (now 3rd line) and is not on the top PP unit either. He is significantly underperforming and hurting a lot of fantasy owners who cannot cut or move him. Thanks!

296th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Remove Artemi Panarin from Can't Cut List

Remove Artemi Panarin from do not drop list. He's ****! I have 2 RW that I cannot drop. I'm getting screwed in my league because I can't drop him.

486th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Kuznetsov remove from can't cut list

Can we please remove Kuznetsov from the can't cut list? He's underperforming by a large margin at the moment.

89th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Jonathan Quick off the Can't Cut List please

He's gone for at least 3 months with a groin injury and even the Kings are looking for a replacement.

96th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Voracek on can't cut list

Can you remove voracek from the can't cut list... i'm stuck with him. Thanks!

486th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. remove Logan Couture please?

Can we please remove Logan Couture from the can't cut list? He's underperforming by a large margin at the moment.

115th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base