Fantasy Hockey

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Playoff "Matchup" during bye week.

In the Mobile App, you should still be able to see your "Matchup" during the bye week in the playoffs. I like to keep track of what my team is doing for the week even though I'm not playing anyone this week, and the only way i can see the current week compiled stats is to go onto the website and look at my "matchup" there.

296th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 225th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. New Games remaining/Games played feature on app inaccurate

I love the idea of this new "games played" and "games remaining" feature on the yahoo sports app for hockey. It's always crucial knowing how many skaters/games played you have the rest of the week, versus how many your opponent has left. However, I notice immediately that it's inaccurate. It's counting the players that are stuck on the bench. For example, if I have 3 RW playing on Sunday, one is forced to ride the pine with only 2 starting RW each day, and your counter still counts it as 3 games remaining, when I in fact only have 2.…

296th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Trade Block Selection Issue

While using mobile browser (apple’s safari), on apple iPad the trading block page will not allow players to e selected or deselected. some players or positions will but not all. It is known the max number is 5 selections.

486th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. View full screenshot of all upcoming games

Although in the desktop version you can currently view all your players opponents for the upcoming week in 1 all inclusive screenshot, the App currently doesn’t have this option. This is important when setting your lineup in a head to head points league should you want to start someone with more games in the upcoming week than the other. This would make the App version much more helpful.

273rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Trading Block through the App

Should put in a feature on the app where it puts some sort of a flag on a player who's been listed on the trading block when viewing a teams roster. Impossible to list people on the trade block in chat because of all the chatter and nobody sees the trading block when on a browser. Could be similar to a watch list.

273rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I dont want to have to use my phone to sign into my computer all the time

Its great to have a mobile app, but if I am on my personal computer that I use all the time and logged in, then dont make me find my phone to verify myself. Let me control my own settings, its entirely dumb

296th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Mobile App needs trade block

Mobile app has no trading block. Most managers in my league only use the app during the season. Guys will post who is available for trade through the smack talk chat however that's a lot of scrolling for some who don't engage in the chat very much. So much easier for someone who wants to make a trade to just go to a page on the app and see whats available for trade and what other managers want in return.

104th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. email text notifications for starting players and IR, DTD

Yahoo can do more with notifications. For example, why not, 1 hour before a teams first player that is scheduled to play for the day and is not active, send out a text and/or email - "You have players on the bench that are eligible to start. Would you like to start them now? Yes, No" They click yes and its the same as clicking the "start active players" button. If they click no notify the commissioner that they did that so the commish can monitor if people that click no continue to not set their line up. How about…

296th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Today Option on Matchup View for Android

I used to have an iPhone and in the Yahoo Fantasy app was able to go to Matchup and then click on Today to see the scores of the players playing today in my current matchup. Now I have an Android phone and that option is no longer available.

As a work-around, what I have to do is go to League and then click on a team name and I can only view that team's stats for today, not the matchup.

225th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Auction League values should be visible to owners.

Auction League values should be visible to owners.

At this point, Yahoo has recommended that I look at the draft history, but that is incredibly inconvenient in a Keeper Auction League.
    As I currently understand, the information is also available in the 'Player History' tab, but this information isn't available on the Yahoo Fantasy App. Are there any plans to add the Player History feature to the app in the future?

I ask because ESPN has this feature and if there are no plans I rather move the league over.

486th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Simmonds

Out 2-3 weeks. Needs to be on IR

486th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. show standings on YAHOO app

Standings can change during the middle of the week. On the YAHOO regular page it does but not on your mobile app. I know its not official until the end of the week but it is good to know.

486th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. In the app, show league standings points column

League standings are based off of total points, which are not shown in the app. "W-L-T" is shown, but I have to figure everyone's points based off of that. There is a column for "GB" which is constantly filled with "-" for every team, and is taking up space where team points could go.

346th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Transaction notifications

Notifications when a player is added/dropped in your league

225th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Trade Block, Trade Offers, Rejections and Counter-Offers

1) The trading block is only seen on the desktop web browser, which it should be implemented into the fantasy app ASAP. I am the only member of my league that will use the desktop site while the rest use the fantasy app, so they have no clue that there is a trade block, which makes it completely useless. It could either have it's own separate tab at the top beside 'Add Player' or be worked into the 'League' tab and have a sub-tab by 'Standings' and 'Transactions'. It would be very beneficial either way.

2) When trading, you have…

346th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Weekly Adds

Please add the ability to view the amount of adds you have made in the given week, within the app. The league I am in has a limit to the amount of add you can make in a week. I can't find anywhere in the app where this information is. Adding this information would be a great help.

Thanks,

346th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base