Fantasy Hockey

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Cale Makar added as an N/A player

Please add Colorado defense prospect Cale Makar.

198th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Goalie assists HAVE to count as points. Jimmy Howard had a shorthanded assist lastnight, that will make or break some teams weeks.

Topic title says it all. Goalie assists have to count in scoring. Something like Jimmy Howard's shorthanded assist is a difference maker in category pools.

149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. BY FAR the most annoying feature of Yahoo Fantasy...

I want to submit a waiver claim where IF THE CLAIM IS SUCCESSFUL I would be dropping a player who is in a trade offer I have made. BUT it won't let me do that, I have to cancel the trade offer in order to submit a waiver claim that might not be successful.

Conversely, if I want to make a trade offer involving a player I already have involved in a waiver claim, I must cancel the waiver claim to submit a trade offer that might be rejected.

This is awful, stupid and unnecessary.

I should be able to…

226th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Be able to pick up a player on the IR and not have to drop a player

If there is a player on the IR for say 4-6+ weeks that's a FA or on waivers, it would be nice to be able to pick them up without having to drop a player temporarily, pick up the IR player, put them on IR, then hopefully re-pickup your dropped player on waivers.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  23 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make my team sortable by statistics when adding a player

When choosing a player to drop, when adding from waivers/FA, I can't sort my team by stats when deciding who I may decide to drop.

166th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Reverse standings waiver order option

Yahoo Fantasy Football already has several options for waiver priority:

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/mobile-app-fantasy-sports/waiver-priority-determinednbsp-sln8827.html

I would love to see this implemented in Fantasy Hockey. Shouldn't be too hard either! Specifically, I'd go for a "Weekly rolling list based on standings" where the priority list is reset each week based on reverse standings, but you get dumped to the bottom of the weekly list when you make a claim.

63rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Let commissioner's to lock individual players on wavers for the full season . This is for dynasty league with rookies

My dynasty league draft rookies every year and with all these rookies we can't fit them on our rosters and some point in the year somebody add another manger rookie from wavers

346th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Player went past waivers-list

There seems to be some sort of bug while dropping players from team. Our league has 2 days waiver-list rule, but B. Gibbons dropped yesterday was succesfully added today by other team, neither losing waiver claim nor that the team had to wait another day to get the player in the active roster. Why did this happen?

488th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. What are the waiver rules

If someone can please answer the rule to the bottom situation please.
    Jesse Puljujarvi gets dropped after playing his ten games then remains in the minors. Can anyone pick him up or does he have to be called up first before being able to grab him?

488th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. roster move

Last night I was unable to make a roster change because I got a message that said something like, "unable to make changes, something out of date, sorry for any inconvenience." I was able to make the roster change today but because of that, the player I picked up (a goaltender) is starting today but is not on my active until tomorrow.! Thanks a lot YAHOO! Can YAHOO please put him in my lineup today!

488th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base