Fantasy Hockey

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Trade Vetoes with Explanation

I would recommend that the veto remain anonymous, but have a text field added, requiring an explanation for the veto. The team owner can remain masked, but their explanation would become public.

In other words, in order to submit a veto, the team owner will be required to provide an explanation. The explanation can be in the form of multiple choices, free form, or both.

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make the Players List page exportable to excel

I'd love to be able to do my own analysis using the data in the players List page...having this page exportable would be fantastic.

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Combine nhl bye weeks into a 2 week long Matchup

Combine the 2 weeks of nhl bye weeks into 1 scoring period for head to head

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please add a live chat in StatTracker for Yahoo Fantasy Hockey.

ESPN Fantasy Hockey has a live chat option in its stat tracker option and it is a lot of fun. My league is considering switching next year for this reason. This would be so much fun to be able to chat with whoever else in your league has the stattracker window open... similar to how the live draft window works. Please yahoo add this!

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow injured player replacement in weekly roster locked leagues

Our H2H league uses weekly roster locks (instead of daily) to make it more casual. If a player gets injured early in the week (ie. Jonathan Quick placed on IR this week) and is eligible for being placed in the IR or IR+ slot, can Yahoo make an exception to the weekly roster lock to allow a replacement from your bench when a player is placed into the IR/IR+ slot.

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allowing league commissioners to edit matchups (playoffs seeds or matchup totals in season)

This would allow leagues to implement penalties on users who break league rules (dock them wins, etc.). Being able to edit standings or playoff seeding would add a greater dimension to leagues.

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Start Active Players

Start Active Players for x number of days.

Going through day by day by day is extremely annoying. Make the Start Active Players work for as many days as decided. Sort the conflictions based on player ranking (Matt Duchene being benched over Martin Hanzal is a crime, I should have checked so I blame myself, but you guys can do better too).

34th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 29th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Offseason Trading

There has to be an option for offseason trading for keeper leagues. Trading in the summer can be crucial. It's difficult to keep track of manual trades if it's done by the commissioner.

45th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Improve "Edit Rosters" for Commissioners

The "Edit Rosters" tool under "Team Management" for commissioners is pretty archaic.
    There should at least be an indicator on the page showing which of the managers players are scheduled to play that day and it should be editable for more than the current day.
    I mean at the very least.
    It's just a poor outdated tool as it is right now. Pretty sure commissioners would appreciate it getting a facelift.

66th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Why is there a 20 character team limit for team names?

Why 20 characters? This is stifling for longer and creative names. Argh!

52nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Sort players by teams

Sorting through players on the waiver wire / free agents should have a sorting function by teams. If I wanted to look for a player on a specific team such as the Penguins, I should be able to view all the Free Agents on the Penguins. This would make things easier to search for players and well as could make the leagues more competitive.

68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Maximum Games Played - Need a 58 Games Played Option

The lowest option for maximum games played is 65. The 2021 season is only 58 games. Please could you add in the option for 58 Maximum Games Played ASAP? Thank you.

116th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Combination between Rotisserie and Head-to-head

Hi,
    Would it be possible to combine Head-to-head with Rotisserie, in order to create a week-to-week rotisserie mode?

With that, we would reduce the luck factor, for example by playing against the hottest team in a week when you have the second hottest team, and keep the “who’s hot or not” value from the head-to-head mode, with moves limits.

The team with most goals gets 10 points (if there are 10 teams) and, with 9 stats, you could get up to 90 points for a week. On Sunday night, points add up for the standing and your start all over…

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Renaud, thanks very much for your feedback. Our product and engineering teams are investigating how feasible this would be to implement. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

15. Give commissioner "Start Active Player" button to edit other team rosters

Give commissioners one-click ability to auto set rosters (similar to "start active players" button under my profile) so commissioners can easily fill in rosters for teams not setting their lines. Either that, or simply make the default be that Yahoo automatically populates any open spot for each team.

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Additional Medals

The below are not frequent (everyday) occurrence, which should make the additional medals feasible.

1. Hat Trick
    2. Empty net goal
    3. Gordie Howe hat trick
    4. Natural hat-trick
    5. Goaltender's Goal
    6. Goaltender's Assist
    68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bring GP (games played) back under League>Overview for each team for skaters and goalies.

This feature was removed a few days ago, and is greatly missed, especially at this very important moment in the season. For a rotisserie league, I relied on this to determine pace and strategize according to what other teams in my league played. This quick overview is much easier than going into 10-15 individual team rosters and scrolling down to see how many games the team has left.

82nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. When a player/goaltender has a game postponed the day of their game they should be able to be moved to the bench.

For example, I had Bobrovsky in the 2nd starting goaltender slot. His game was postponed---I had another goalie with a game today that could play but for some reason Bobrovsky (and other postponed players) have had their position locked as if they had already played today.

At least let us put the player on the bench if they're game is postponed or if they are put on the covid list.

153rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Change Roster Transaction Deadline - Pre-Season

Please allow for the Roster Transaction Deadline to be changed pre-season opener to come into effect immediately. Currently, we are set to Weekly-Monday and when I change to Daily-Today, it won't come into effect until Monday, Oct 8...that will leave us on Weekly for the first week, which is not fair to the players.

88th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add a GP stat under My Team tab for players

Please add GP when users are looking at their players under the "My Team" tab. It will be a lot easier to see who to bench or start. Thanks!

117th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base