Skip to content

Fantasy Hockey

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

35 results found

1. Oh my god, why would you think you need to add heads of all the players on the roster web page..? Most of the reason i dont have the app!

Get rid of the heads!! Unreal.. hate it completely. I will consider changing fantasy platforms if they are not taken of the web browser version of my roster page. If it ain't broken don't fix it!! Jesus.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please add college and European players that have signed

Players like Cutter Gauthier, Frank Nazar, Lane Hutson, Collin Graf, Bradly Nadeau, Scott Morrow, Jackson Blake, Landon Slaggert, Jonathan Lekkerimaki, Ryan Ufko, Jani Nyman have all signed their ELC's and most are in their NHL teams' active roster, with most of them having already played games, some have scored goals, some have scored points, and some are about to have their debut in the NHL. Please add them to the platform because some of us are in keeper leagues that close the day after the last game of the season, and we need to use our waiver claims before then. …

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add a roster position for an extra player daily

2024-25 season add one more offensive player to the daily active roster:
    Keep Centers - 2 LW - 2 RW - 4 D BUT add a player name P - Power player who could be a C/LW/RW/D man. This would get players off the bench especially on busy evening like Tu/Th/Sat.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Change default stats when viewing roster page to stats: season.

I salute your idea of making changes to Yahoo fantasy hockey. However, when viewing a GM's roster page, defaulting to projected stats for today is effectively useless. No one would ever want to view projected stats for today because it does not provide a GM any useful information.

The default view of the roster page should be "stats - current season". A GM could easily change it to a shorter time frame should they want, but viewing by projected stats has got to go.

Perhaps you should consider making this a view that the commissioner of the individual league could…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please remove player heads. Did anyone actually want this feature?

Please remove player heads. Did anyone actually want this feature?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Is it possible, when looking at Player List, if titles at the top can be locked so that when scrolling down, we could still see the dates?

Lock the titles on the Player List so that when scrolling down, we can still see the dates. It's a simple thing in Excel that maybe could be applied here as well? Thanks.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. able to roll back to any given week to see your standing & waiver position.

It would be a great idea to be able to roll back to any given week to see what position a team was at that time in wavier & standings.

I think there are some shenanigans going on in my league. Teams from 1st to 5th have been grabbing off the waiver wire / free agents but their position aren't changing. This week and last week I'm still in the 7th position and I haven't picked up a player since 2/28/24. I don't know if they can controller that feature, but I think that I shouldn't be in the 7th…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The leagues should not have gone into the last week of the season. Too many players were sitting out resting. It also cost me a chapionship.

The leagues should not have gone into the last week of the season. Too many players were sitting out resting. It also cost me a championship.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Playoff Dates

How about we don’t run playoffs to the end of the season? Just like in football, star players are sitting. I don’t ever remember the championship being a week and change. It honestly just speaks to the bigger issue of yahoo fantasy losing touch with both the fantasy platform and the actual sports.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. There is NO WAY fantasy hockey should run the final week to the end, there are too many stars that a benched to finish the season

fantasy season should end on last weekend, too many players benched when a team has already clinched, not fair.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Return chat messages to leagues

You botched the chat window so you removed messaging in leagues alltogehther? Well done! But at least we have fancy pictures of players' faces and red and green +/-, that has always been absolutely critical! Starting to think that web devs are the worst sort of all devs...

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Fantasy Hockey - More Playoff Tiebreaker Options

In Fantasy Hockey, our commissioner says there are only two options to choose from for playoff head-to-head matchup tiebreakers. Both of them use regular season results to break these ties. I think there should be other options that involve the matchup in the playoffs (most goals? most points? anything else other than regular season results?) I'm taking his word for the options because I cannot see them, but cannot believe his only options are regular season results for the playoffs.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tiebreakers  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Phil,

Tiebreakers for playoffs are determined by, 'Higher seed wins' or 'Best regular season record vs. opponent wins.' This setting can't be edited in Public or Public Prize Leagues, but can be changed by Private League commissioners up until playoffs start; https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN6539.html.

We will pass along your feedback to our product team.

Thanks,

Product Support

14. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi! Thanks for reaching out. Can you please let us know what you don't like about the Overview tab so we can pass your feedback along to our team? 

15. Do not allow teams that didn't make the top 6 playoffs to add or drop players.

Settings always say "lock eliminated teams - yes", but they're never locked. Only the top six teams playing for money (in money leagues) should be able to pick up OR drop players. You make it a farce by allowing teams to keep playing after they didn't make the playoffs. We don't need a consolation tournament. We're all grown ups. Please change that policy. If you're not one of the top 6, and you (still) want to allow them to keep playing, for whatever reason, then let them use the 16 players they have at the end, and nobody else. Simple.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Update stat corrections on time! We have a tie in a playoff round. Accurate results on time please, otherwise the results aren't accurate.

March 24th fantasy hockey stat corrections haven't been updated by the 8 am deadline. We have a tie in a playoff series dependent on accurate results on time. Otherwise yahoo pools statistics should be considered inaccurate.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Sam,

If a stat correction is received during our overnight updates, they will be included in scoring and can cause changes to scoring with no notice on what changed.

If stat corrections are received after the updates, they will be listed as pending stat corrections that get applied at the end of the game week after all games have been played but before scoring is finalized.

Managers can view a list of pending stat corrections on the desktop or mobile website by going to the Players tab > Stat Corrections.

Thanks,

Product Support

17. Make fantasy hockey better by taking the basketball bracket off the main page...it has nothing to do with fantasy sports

Make fantasy hockey better by taking the basketball bracket off the main page...it has nothing to do with fantasy sports

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can you please get rid of the stat correction itemized list, which is not necessary? Maybe provide a single link to the Stat correction page

Can you please get rid of the stat correction itemized list, which is not necessary? Maybe provide a single link to the Stat correction page, rather than "announcing" individual stat corrections to every player, every day. These don't seem to ever go away, and are irrelevant. Please make this simple fix, thanks!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Locking in a Line Up - After Changes are "Saved"

When saving a line up how about locking in the line up - something on the App. is making changes go away and then you lose out on points

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. comparing team stats

on the team stats page, when comparing all team stats in my league, it would be nice to be able to filter all after a date, so I can compare my teams stats after that date with all the other teams.

eg. First half of the season I was doing poorly, and i've used the waiver wire to rebuild my team. Now i'm in 1st place!

It would be great to filter the team stats after a specific date so I can see what stat, eg. Assists, i need to improve upon going into the playoffs.

Just a thought, thank…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base