Fantasy Hockey

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Season extension

I cant believe your not extending the season passed May 8? What is our pool Supposed to do now? Just quit when there are man games to go? This is such a disservice to all of your Hockeypool users. Don't be surprised if this has a direct reflection on your upcoming season and the users that will go to another platform!!

75th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Maximum Games Played - Need a 58 Games Played Option

The lowest option for maximum games played is 65. The 2021 season is only 58 games. Please could you add in the option for 58 Maximum Games Played ASAP? Thank you.

49th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. When a player/goaltender has a game postponed the day of their game they should be able to be moved to the bench.

For example, I had Bobrovsky in the 2nd starting goaltender slot. His game was postponed---I had another goalie with a game today that could play but for some reason Bobrovsky (and other postponed players) have had their position locked as if they had already played today.

At least let us put the player on the bench if they're game is postponed or if they are put on the covid list.

62nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Keeper/Salary Cap League

Could you create a keeper league that usually the really NHL salary and player salaries? It just be like a GM having to draft according to the salary cap and player salaries to fill roster positions. Every year you would have adjust your team by way of trade or release and pick up free agents to adjust your roster to meet the salary cap. It’s ever evolving based on player salaries and the NHL salary cap.

105th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Offseason Trading

There has to be an option for offseason trading for keeper leagues. Trading in the summer can be crucial. It's difficult to keep track of manual trades if it's done by the commissioner.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. IR+ for guys listed as DTD or Out

This is a fair play issue. If the team or yahoo can't, doesn't or won't put a player on IR, why don't you add an IR+ spot so that guys who are not placed on the IR for whatever reason can be replaced without dropping a good player.

84th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Pre ranking players

Why can Yahoo not remove keepers from the player pool when we are doing our pre ranking? That's a lot of players we are ranking for no reason at all.

And give us a field where we can type in a name instead of making us search through hundreds of names of players. Heaven forbid if we want to pick up a player who is ranked 850th and has a last name that starts with 'Z'. It's going to take you five minutes to find him.

81st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add games played filter

When sorting players, there should be a games played filter option (for example, minimum of 10 games). That way when sorting by average stats, there isn't a ton of players who've only played 1-2 games.

The NHL stats website does this and it's very convenient.

44th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow Trades during the off season!

Instead of having leagues go Read-Only at the conclusion of the regular season, please allow for trades of players/picks during the summer months. For keeper leagues, the summer is an important time of year and right now, we need to track everything manually and hope we input everything correctly immediately before next seasons draft.

43rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Stop moving starters to bench when add\drop a new player

I set my team in advance each week. I set current players to start. If I add a new player and drop another, all my starters suddenly get moved to the bench. I have to go back and hit 'start active players' again. I had three players accidentally on the bench tonight because of this 'feature'.

69th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Dark Mode

Make a Dark Mode for your website.

75th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. votes to veto a trade

Please give the commissioner of the leagues the ability to change the number of votes it takes to veto a trade, this has been an ongoing problem in our league for many seasons

56th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bring GP (games played) back under League>Overview for each team for skaters and goalies.

This feature was removed a few days ago, and is greatly missed, especially at this very important moment in the season. For a rotisserie league, I relied on this to determine pace and strategize according to what other teams in my league played. This quick overview is much easier than going into 10-15 individual team rosters and scrolling down to see how many games the team has left.

37th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add a GP stat under My Team tab for players

Please add GP when users are looking at their players under the "My Team" tab. It will be a lot easier to see who to bench or start. Thanks!

49th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allowing league commissioners to edit matchups (playoffs seeds or matchup totals in season)

This would allow leagues to implement penalties on users who break league rules (dock them wins, etc.). Being able to edit standings or playoff seeding would add a greater dimension to leagues.

23rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Trade Vetoes with Explanation

I would recommend that the veto remain anonymous, but have a text field added, requiring an explanation for the veto. The team owner can remain masked, but their explanation would become public.

In other words, in order to submit a veto, the team owner will be required to provide an explanation. The explanation can be in the form of multiple choices, free form, or both.

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Make the Players List page exportable to excel

I'd love to be able to do my own analysis using the data in the players List page...having this page exportable would be fantastic.

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base