Fantasy Hockey

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow option to have NA players ONLY added directly to NA slots!

Currently there is an option to add IR players directly to IR-slots without dropping a player on your roster that also includes players listed as NA. However, there is no way to separate this option for these slots. NA should be totally different from IR. We have "Dynasty" players we want added directly to our rosters but we do not want IR players to follow the same rules. Please allow Commissioners to select independently these type of slots that they want to allow direct adds to. Thanks!

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Keeper designation not showing for my players

In my keeper league, the little "K" icon shows on the players kept by other teams, but not on my own kept players. Because costs vary for our kept players, this means I have to know who I kept and what all of their costs are in a separate location. Not impossible, but makes extra work.

Can we have keeper status displayed for all players, not just those on other teams?

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Classic Points Pool

As much as I love Fantasy Football, I find that games every day of the week makes Fantasy Hockey too much of a commitment.

Call me old school, but I much prefer classic Points pools for hockey.

Draft 10 players of any position, whoever has the highest number of G and A at the end of the season wins. (No mid-season management necessary).

I was excited to see Yahoo! has a 'Points Only' option for scoring, unfortunately the roster options don't allow what I described.

I thought I could work around this by making all players "Util", but the interface…

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 308th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Kudo

Just to commend you for the Start Active Players button!! Saves a lot of time in setting lineup! Again, T.Y.!!

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Find a way to fill leagues

I have signed up for (2) $50 entry fee leagues in the past two days, yet Yahoo! can't seem to fill a 12 person league?!? Find a way to fill leagues more efficiently, by offering to combine leagues for more or less money. Instead, I've had to put entry fees in and don't get them back for 5-7 days, and then only in my wallet and not on my card. There has to be a better process that this, either I put more money in in the hopes that a league 3 days before the season will fill, or I…

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. please change edit weekly lineup to daily for league #928 and fix the yahoo help so it will accept my email

I want to change weekly edit to daily edit for my league #928, but when I try to get through Yahoo help centre to chat or email it keeps saying that my 14year olf email address isn't valid.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Can you add the possibility for the commissioner to edit team info for all other team?

I have been a commish for many years now. Both in football and hockey fantasy.. and I real’y thibk it’s time to improve the commish tool for edit other rosters. For sure, a little bit of cuteness will be welcomed but other features like edit team info (i.e. roster name)

Thanks

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Let us delete a team in a public league.

That team was deleted before the draft. I don't know what happened but the that team still exists and I'm stuck with it. Yahoo, please let us fix your mistakes. Or do it yourself.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Accessing live draft League options to join, NOT MOCK DRAFTS!

Why is it so difficult to find potential live drafts to join on Yahoo fantasy hockey website, but mock drafts are so easy to find in the "DRAFT" drop down tab??? Seriously Yahoo, why not have an option on the DRAFT drop down menu that includes not only "Mock", but also "Live" REAL league drafts? All these hoops to jump through to find it, and only to find the option for "JOIN A LEAGUE" without being able to view their settings to see if it suits you.

Get on it already. Make it simple. ALL potential types of drafts should…

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Strength of Schedule (SOS)

For Head-to-Head leagues, under the "Standings", add the Strength of Schedule (SOS) column to show the difficulty or ease of a team's/person's opponent as compared to other teams/persons. This is especially important if teams in a league do not play each other the same number of times.

This column may also be used in the future as an alternative for determining which teams would be eligible for playoffs and tiebreakers.

The calculation would be SOS = 2(OR)+(OOR) / 3, where OR is the opponents' record, while OOR is the opponents' opponents record.

206th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. i hate the automatic league renewal. and i cant even set it up for next year to not do it.

i already hated before when you renewed a league, everyone was already in (because some people are idiots and dont know theyre even in a league and dont play. or you dont want someone in this year and now you need to kick them out instead of just not inviting them). now you have auto renewed my league and i cant even undo the "auto renew" for next year. tried. cant. thanx.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. **YOU MUST ADD KEEPERS TO THE END OF YOUR ROOSTER IF DRAFT PICKS ARE TRADED

Please add a disclaimer that Yahoo is not smart enough to know when the first pick is being made.
    **YOU MUST ADD KEEPERS TO THE END OF YOUR ROOSTER IF DRAFT PICKS ARE TRADED
    14 man online draft just canceled…. FRIG
    Thanks yahoo for not correctly applying draft pick trades to my league’s draft ! A lot of pisted off people

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add Option "No Keepers" on Keeper Selection Page

My league offers the possibility to keep 0, 1 or 2 players. After the deadline passed, I as the commissioner, cannot see whether a manager actively decided to keep 0 players or whether they forgot to even check the keeper selection page. Therefore, I want you guys to add a simple box you can check/uncheck saying something like "I don't want to keep anyone".
    This would let the commish know, whether someone intentionally wants to keep no players or whether he just forgot to declare his keepers.

Thanks!

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 235th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Could you add 2016-2017 player point per game average to the player list please?

Could you add 2016-2017 player point per game average to the player list please?

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add Alex DeBrincat

He's one of the top prospects in all of hockey and could be playing alongside Patrick Kane. He was in Yahoo Hockey last year. How has he not been added yet?

Lots are leagues are drafting and are missing out. Come one Yahoo help us out.

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. PreDraft Rankings - List of newly added players

A list of players added after the league goes live would be very helpful.
    Yahoo should create a list of newly added players. I like to set pre-draft rankings, add players to Watch List. But Yahoo adds players after i set my predraft rankings/when the fantasy league is first opened. One has to look through 800+ players to pick out the newly added players.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base