Fantasy Hockey

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Extending the Season to May 11

NHL scheduling games to May 11, Currently our limit is May 8th. Can you please give us the option to extend the season?

132nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Maximum Games Played - Need a 58 Games Played Option

The lowest option for maximum games played is 65. The 2021 season is only 58 games. Please could you add in the option for 58 Maximum Games Played ASAP? Thank you.

116th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Season extension

I cant believe your not extending the season passed May 8? What is our pool Supposed to do now? Just quit when there are man games to go? This is such a disservice to all of your Hockeypool users. Don't be surprised if this has a direct reflection on your upcoming season and the users that will go to another platform!!

234th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. When a player/goaltender has a game postponed the day of their game they should be able to be moved to the bench.

For example, I had Bobrovsky in the 2nd starting goaltender slot. His game was postponed---I had another goalie with a game today that could play but for some reason Bobrovsky (and other postponed players) have had their position locked as if they had already played today.

At least let us put the player on the bench if they're game is postponed or if they are put on the covid list.

152nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Preemptive Shutouts

I don't know who thought giving a shutout to goalies at the start of the game was a good idea, but they could not be more off the mark. Does the league give goalies 82 shutouts at the start of the season and take them away as they go? No, obviously not. It'misrepresents your live fantasy points and will only result in frustration and disappointment as most of your goalies "shutouts" get taken away as they concede. So dumb.

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Trevor Zegras playing LW

Since he’s been called up he’s been playing LW on the 2nd line

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. TJ Oshie still needs C eligibility again

Once again Oshie is playing C on the 3rd line and has done so multiple times in the past this year. He still needs C eligibilty

475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hi, would really be nice if you included player's games played in the stats - TY

on your NHL roster "My team" or looking at other manager's team, matters if players have same amount of pts but played 20 games fewer. Huge diff this year with all the covid postponed games

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Marchand playing RW on powerplay

Bran Marchand has been playing RW intermittently on the powerplay, with Nick Ritchie taking the LW. He should be LW/RW

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Lock eliminated teams OR create an Alternate Universe consolation bracket OR have a better Can't Cut List

There is a guy in one of my leagues in the Consolation bracket who has dropped Marchand, Zibenajad and O'Reilly to pick up scrubs. This will have a big impact on the playoffs. It's lame to have a good season ruined because one schmuck wants to pout.

Either lock eliminated teams or create a system where the league's free agent and waiver pool essentially doubles and splits the day the playoff starts, so the real playoffs and the consolation brackets can each keep playing but without impacting each other.

Meaning if that guy drops Marchand, he would only be available…

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Palmieri is playing LW for NYI

Palmieri is playing LW for NYI

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. New waiver rules

Horrible. I definitely will not participate in a head to head with this rule. This year was terrible. Especially during Covid. If I found out a goalie was no longer able to play, I had to wait until the next day to replace him. No fun at all.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. "Opponents" button and PPD games

you guys really have to remove the PPD games when looking at our team's schedule under "opponents" button, or at least mark them in red or something.

very annoying having to figure out the schedule of each team from another source.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Batherson playing center on powerplay

Drake Batherson is playing Center intermittently on the Senators powerplay, and should have C/RW eligibility.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Eligibility issues

Here it is Friday. I have two more days left in my weekly fantasy hockey league. I have a problem; I am hurting big time for any points from any player. This covid thing is just killing my season because of teams NOT playing. I notice in the goalie eligibility that I need at least three to play, to capture any stats that count, which I have been lucky so far. Instead of making things harder in regards to this, have you ever thought of lowering this 'eligibility' to just two so I can have any hope instead of taking…

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add X to goaltenders confirmed not playing

Goalies confirmed as starters for a day have a green check mark. This is great.

However, if a goalie is confirmed as not starting (I.e. another goalie from the same team is confirmed), there is no visual indication. A team manager needs to either look at all the goalies from the team of his goalie to see if there is someone else with a check mark, or resort to acquire this information from other sites.

Please add a red X (or another visual indication similar to the existing green check mark) to all goalies on the same team as a…

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Stamkos playing RW

Stamkos is currently playing RW and has played LW in the past. He should have some type of wing status.

17th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please add takeaways and giveaways as stats next year

Honestly these two stats are incredibly important metrics to evaluate players in real life so I think it would translate very well to fantasy. It doesn’t make sense to reward players by adding PIMs as a category (unless it’s counted negatively) when these two stats are ignored. Please change for next year!!

111th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 33 34
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base