Fantasy Hockey

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. i can't seem to change my timezone!!!

i can't seem to change my timezone!!!

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. player pictures?

It's halfway through the season and the players' pictures are still from last year. The rookies don't even have pictures. That's ridiculous.

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Voracek on can't cut list

Can you remove voracek from the can't cut list... i'm stuck with him. Thanks!

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Be careful when your system informs a manager that he has a full roster when he hasn't. I was prevented from making roster moves.

Your system incorrectly informs on roster numbers (not adds) when I in fact was at the allowed amount. I was forced to delete a player. I couldn't make changes and yet I now have an empty slot with all my allotted transactions used up. Bummer!

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Not enough starting positions for a 10 team PRO league makes trades virtually impossible.

With ten team Pro Leagues it's almost impossible to trade players. This happens when you have so many high scoring players that at some point your maximum played games causes you trade or drop players. I put out at least a half dozen trades that no one excepts yet every player that I offered in a trade that I drop gets picked up as a free agent. I've played Yahoo rotisserie for over 10 years and it's a problem if a manager can just wait and pluck good players from the free agent waiver list. My suggestion is to add…

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. maybe for next year 17 - 18 season add 3 more players or 2 utl like basketball there are so manyy other good offive hockey players to go aro

maybe for the 17 -18 season you can add 3 other players or utl like in basketball there are enough good hockey players to go around
    thanks

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. In the app, show league standings points column

League standings are based off of total points, which are not shown in the app. "W-L-T" is shown, but I have to figure everyone's points based off of that. There is a column for "GB" which is constantly filled with "-" for every team, and is taking up space where team points could go.

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. remove Logan Couture please?

Can we please remove Logan Couture from the can't cut list? He's underperforming by a large margin at the moment.

117th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add the 2016-2017 Player Photos

How is this not added yet

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. PUT SHEARY ON IR!!!!

Dear god, why does it take so long.

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add draft picks as an option on the trading block

I can add players to my trade block and even single out categories or positions I want in return, but what if I don't want a player back in return? What if I want to trade players away for future draft picks? Obviously, this only applies to a keeper league and not a one-year league, but I'd love to have the draft pick option added into the trading block.

194th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Provide info on how Yahoo evaluates a Trade after a Veto! Ex: L. Couture Pre Rank 25 & Current 150+, and is G & D premium in a trade?

Please provide thorough information on how Yahoo evaluates a Trade after a Veto. This way fantasy owners know exactly how they need to approach a Trade AND what NOT to Veto!

Examples:
    • L. Couture is on the Yahoo Can't Cut List and is a Pre Rank 25 & Currently at 150+
    • ALSO there are players that have a breakout season and were pre ranked much worse than their current rankings, yet this does not have any significant value in a trade... WHY!! Rookies outplay their rank quite a bit and trades happen!
    • Are Golies & D-men premium…

280th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Include team record in player notes, next to team name.

Please include team record next to team name in the player's notes.

172nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Hockey Research/Stats

Why don't you tell us who guys are playing with (line mates), if they are on the power play and show in the sortable stat line games played. I want to know how many points in how many games. I know there are average stats but it's not the same. I want to sort by season points and cross reference with games played.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Tool to block other managers

Have you ever been in a situation where another manager keeps sending you lopsided trade proposals in their favor over and over again (including the same ones) even after you reject them? Or a manager that keeps sending annoying emails through the league message system (even if you've already blocked your email address in the league)? Well if Yahoo would implement a software update (in all fantasy sports, not just hockey) that would allow managers to select which other managers not to receive trade offers or league messages from, it would instantly solve the problem and Yahoo would never even…

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Hello, this is more of an inquiry, rather than suggestion. I joined the Fantasy hockey league, added two team, one was drafted within a day

I have joined/added two teams to this years Fantasy Hockey League, one was auto drafted within a day or so, yet the other has yet to be completed and its been approx. 4 days, is there any reason for this?

Yours,
    M.J. Malloy

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base