Fantasy Hockey

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stats not showing up again.

What happened to the stats from the Edmonton-Nashville NHL game tonight (Feb 25)? They are not showing up in our League.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Tarasenko needs LW eligibility addwd

Tarasenko has been playing a ton on the left side this whole season. And should have LW added!!!ASAP

194th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ville Husso

Why is Ville Husso listed as out while he should be marked as NA? He hasn’t been recalled by the Blues. The managers have to keep him on IR+ instead of NA because of this mess.

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please remove R. Lehner from can't cut list, hes not an elite option right now, need to swap him

I have Hellebuyck (not can't cut) and Lehner (cant cut), and I can't drop Lehner to pick up a better option right now. Please correct this.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. what is it gonna take

Byfuglien has been on IR for a day and a half, when are you guys going to put him on IR. I have already lost 1 day's opportunity to pick up a replacement and about to lose another, because i don't want to cut him.

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Cale Makar added as an N/A player

Please add Colorado defense prospect Cale Makar.

206th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Site maintenance hours before 1st game???

Curious why Yahoo chose to perform site maintenance in the hours leading up to the 1st game on Feb 18/19? Seems like something that should be done in the middle of the night. And my commish says that he cannot go back and adjust lineups after games have been played, which seems ridiculous.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Benn is on the ‘can’t cut list’, please check his #’s guys- this year’s #’s NOT last year

Sorry, but BENN is not having a great year where he is on the ‘ can’t cut list’
    Please update- Thxs!

308th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. H2H 2 week playoff rounds

Having 2 week playoff formats for 12 team leagues. Espn offers that option however we all prefer the yahoo platform! our regular is 16 or 18 weeks and the 3 playoffs rounds are each 2 weeks. YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS AN OPTION!!

111th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Keepers

Please provide more keeper options;
    1 - Commissioner sets the number of keepers, including how many of each position are allowed
    2 - Commissioner can assign contract lengths to keepers

206th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add head-to-head season results as tiebreaking method

Add head-to-head results as a means to break a tie in the regular season standings.

For example, Team A and Team B are tied in the standings, have the same amount of wins and same win percentage, proceed to looking at the H2H results in the regular season to break the tie. If Team A won two out of three matchups against Team B in the regular season, Team A moves ahead of Team B.

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tiebreakers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I set my lineup and it says saved but on the day they are playing they aren't

On the day that I preset my lineup and had it saved it isn't . Why not?

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Trade Block Selection Issue

While using mobile browser (apple’s safari), on apple iPad the trading block page will not allow players to e selected or deselected. some players or positions will but not all. It is known the max number is 5 selections.

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. PLEASE take Hall off the can’t cut list!

He’s listed as out indefinitely unlikely to return this season and hasn’t played in 2 months. 6 man league we have all the elite players we need. He’s killing me by taking up space on IR, and late season injuries are a dime a dozen. It’s really going to hurt playoff contention so please just remove him.

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Why are positions limited to a set number of games? I have used the format and dressed players throughout the year. I quit

Allow an unlimited amount of games per season for each position.
    Because a team uses the available players on a regular basis; they should not be handicapped at year end!

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. TAYLOR HALL

Taylor Hall should NOT be on the "cant cut list" anymore. The guy isn't skating and the team doesn't even know if he will return this season. I've been hoping for about a month that this would change but it hasn't. I have had to waste bench spots in a pay league because of this.

357th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Tom Wilson: LW and "N/A"

Hello! In light of Tom Wilson's suspension being under review, it would be great if his status could be changed to allow him to be put on IR+.

Additionally, last year Tom's position eligibility was LW,RW. With the long suspension leaving his ultimate position in the lineup uncertain, it would be great if you could once again add Tom's natural position (LW) to allow Manager's to effectively plan for his return when making roster decisions.

Thank you for consideration and all the great work!!

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Corrections

Due to the timing of corrections "Corrections displayed in this way were received too late to apply to the scoring for your league", I lost points in my Head-to-Head weekly matchup and thus in the Overall Standings. Given that corrections are received TOO LATE, why not finalize the Head-to-Head statistics LATER, thus allowing for receipt of the corrections. There is no real need to finalize last week's Head-to-Head statistics so soon after the last game of the week. Why not allow corrections up to the start of the first game of this week's matchup?

496th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base