Survival Football

Survival Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Survival Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Fairness?

Well I dont think a tie should eliminate someone from the contest. Weekly pick'ems gave me a tie for a tie

34th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 comments  ·  Scoring Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. As commissioner we should be able to edit the League name. I needed to restart my League because it was showing 2016 in the title.

It doesnt make sense why all other leagues, including pro pickem allows you to edit the League Name coming back the following season but Survivor does not. I would like league name to be "Survivor (year)" and can not do so when you cant edit the year the following season. Makes zero sense.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Prize money 100,000 or more, makes the game intense and exciting. I had many friends who wanted in this year but now only 10k?

2017 was a blast and intense with 100k as prize money. What a disappointment to see 10k for 2018. I had encouraged and spread the word to many friends who were looking forward to play this year, but now? I only expected the prized money to grow, not be slashed by 90%. Hopefully yahoo can work harder to increase sponsorship and advertising to improve and restore the survival football game to 100k or more soon.

41st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 49th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. making pick

you should be able to put a pick 5min in before any game, not just before the start of the week or 5 min before Sunday kickoff.This is dumb it can't be setup this way.

49th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow for advanced picks

Players should be allowed to pick teams in future weeks as long as the same team is not selected. This would help those that are on travel or don't have internet access. Yes, the mobile app helps but not when you don't have access. Picking a few future weeks would also help with last minute calls to the Commish and those who just forgot.

41st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 59th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Can't make picks

Picks are clearly open for some, as there are pick distributions. However, nobody in my group can make any picks. Every week beyond the 2nd shows a locked. Why?

75th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. League/group messageboard

Why isn't there are group messageboard for the commish and league members to easily communicate to each other? All the other leagues and groups have them except for the sirvival leagues. It doesn't make sense why one group doesn't have it. There isn't even a coomish tool to e-mail the group either. Very hard to communcate anything to group memebers. Can we have a messageboard added?

59th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Ties WIN They do on other sites!!!!!!!

The team I picked did not lose. It says they are tied in the standings.
    It doesn't go down as a loss. Sour grapes

75th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I've seen high school pools with BIGGER prizes. $10K! What gives, cheapskates??

Last year the pool was $100,000 now it's only $10K. What happened?? Now if there are 290 finalists like last year, their split will be a whopping $34 each. The pool generates significant traffic to other pages for stats, NFL rosters, predictions etc. Bring back the big prizes, or this will be my group's last season. Not worth the time for small prizes in a tough contest.

75th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Private group entry confirmation

I was invited to join a private group and used the link to enter and make my pick for Week 1. I spent all day Sunday looking at the picks of the other entrants in the group, where mine was also listed. I was able to access this league since it was listed as an option in the Yahoo Fantasy drop-down menu under My Teams and Leagues. Come Monday, the commissioner of the league contacted me wondering why I didn't enter, and my team and pick were gone. I realize you need to hit the save button when you submit…

75th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. As a commissioner you should be able to add someone back in if you remove them in error.

Because yahoo assigns suggested Pick Set names I had multiple people with "My Groovy Pick set" and I went to remove someone. When you go to the removal screen it only shows the names of the pick sets and not the emails associated with it. I wouldn't have made that error had the emails been next to the name and/or if the member name would be next to the pick set name. Either way as commissioners we need to have more tools at our disposal in case we make an error or someone else does. This pool is too final…

75th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Bring back message boards!

This is now the 2nd year that there are no message boards (both within groups and on the main page). It is a major handicap to not be able to communicate with other group members especially if they choose to keep their email secret. Why hasn't this been restored after last year?

75th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 75th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Easier Invites

I'd like to be able to send out a personalized invitation to multiple email addresses instead of having to add one at a time

59th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. making pick

you should be able to put a pick 5min in before any game, not just before the start of the week or 5 min before Sunday kickoff.This is dumb it can't be setup this way.

75th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like to choose my weeks to pick 2 teams!!

I would like to have the option to have my league choose 2 teams for the first week and just one thereafter, but I don't have the option. Please provide.

75th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Reactivating previous list

Each year it gets worse not better and once again you have lost my group that had all my players from last years.. I have some of their e-mails but your for some reason fail to afford me the simple Reactivation like it should be.. Please find and reinstall my contacts...

75th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 49th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)