Survival Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Survival Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Commissioners are unable to contact members with their emails HIDDEN. We have no idea who they are from the team name.

There is no option for commissioners to contact all the members in the league. When we are forced to create a new league because we can not update the league's NAME.. we should have a way to easily email all members.

16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow the commissioner to edit picks of members (with their permission).

Some of my league members don't understand the Yahoo system and thus will email or text me their picks. Unfortunately, I can't help them survive, since their picks aren't logged in Yahoo and there is nothing I can do to change that. I would like to be able to change their pick (from no pick to whatever they told me) with their permission.

23rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 19th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Survivor League History

Enable league history for all fantasy game. Pretty bush league that yahoo doesn't already do this. Get it together yahoo.

23rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Show History of Remaining Players for $100k Survival Pick'em

I think it would be cool to show a graph of the remaining players for each week. Then you can see the total number of starting players and the history of how many players are left after each week. It looks like it setup to only show the remaining players for the current week (which is 202,056 after the first week) but will not show the history of remaining players.

32nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Show each teams record!!

When trying to decide which team to pick, seems to me the team's record might be the MOST important data point! Add it!

32nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. bring back all of my survivor memebrs from last year, they are all gone. this is the first year this happened, HELP

been building this league for 10 years and now it's all gone, please FIX!!!

19th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Eliminating the message boards for Survival is a load of ****.

Looks like a bogus method of eliminating existing survival groups/leagues and forcing players to join to the $100K Yahoo startup game.

32nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make it so, or an option for ties to not count as strikes/losses. In other words so you just have to pick a team to not lose.

It's called Survival Football. If you don't lose, you "survived". It may seem unfair to get eliminated because your game ended in a tie. Imagine if during one week every game ended in a tie. Everyone would get eliminated because ties are treated as losses. Ties are not losses.

47th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Change the elimination policy. I was eliminated for not making a pick and the week isnt over!!

This is a horrible rule. I think we should have up until at least 30 minutes until the game starts to make our picks. The fact that I was eliminated before the week was over and the other games are still 2 days away is ridiculous. Also what ever happen to three strikes and you're out??

47th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 47th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 47th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I distinctly remember making a pick last week and it was not saved

so that's great I'm almost knocked out of the league already.

47th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Want to change from single elimination to double elimination.

I want to allow teams to buy-back in early part of season.

37th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. New Save Button

This year there is a Save button you have to click to submit your pick. I had a few members not realize that as previous years they would just choose a team and it was submitted. Another player had saved a pick, went in and temporarily change it, then switched it back. They didn't save again and no pick was submitted. The save button is at the bottom of the page and is not seen unless you scroll all the way down. This is a poor design. There should at least be a save button at the top above the…

37th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 47th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring Issue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please make commissioners note visible on the app.

On the app, there is no option for posted communication nor is the commissioners note visible

47th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Commish rights

Multiple suggestions:
    1) Bring back old commish options such as locking a player, emailing a specific player, etc.

2) What is a league with out a message board? Players want to talk within the league poking fun at each other so others can see.

3) The history of the league should be intact with invites to previous players. I had around 70+ players last year to contact but this year I only saw around 25 to send and invite to.

A lot of good options were taken away from the previous years. I would like to continue to use Yahoo…

37th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Does everyone need a yahoo account to sign up or can they use their own email adress

Can people just sign up directly with their own email and not need to sign up to a yahoo account.

A lot of people in my company did not join my pool because of this reason.

47th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base