Canada Homepage
The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6229 results found
-
I'm furious that you are invading my unsolicited email in my Rogers account from https://beap.gemini.yahoo.com. STOP THIS IMMEDIATELY.
I'm furious that you are invading my mailbox in my Rogers account with totally unsolicited email from https://beap.gemini.yahoo.com. STOP THIS IMMEDIATELY, it is a total invasion of privacy and I am seriously considering cancelling my email account with you.
2292nd ranked -
Why can't I access a complete working homepage in Firefox latest with Yahoo bs installed?!?!?! works in IE
Why can't I access a complete working homepage in Firefox latest with Yahoo bs installed?!?!?! works in IE
1793rd ranked -
At least make that top not overlap others.Looks sick.
At least make that top add not overlap others, it looks sick.
2885th ranked -
27th ranked
-
The Canadian Radio and Television Commission CRTC can be reached. Fill out a form on line and your complaint get registered.
Contact the CRTC to complain. By the time they reopen on Tuesday there should be hundreds of thousands of consumer complaints against Yahoo.
1222nd ranked -
You skunk you are not in Russia any more so get back www.yahoo.com
You skunk you are not in Russia any more so get back www.yahoo.com
2885th ranked -
get rid of unwanted email
i guess getting rid of yahoo account gets rid of unwanted email
2292nd ranked -
Ty naprcany chrouste kdy si uvedomis ze uz nejsi v rusku.
You idiot it is time you wake up or go back to Russia
2885th ranked -
Fix ca.yahoo.com
Apparently you BOZOS are defaulting to the mobile interface for Firefox/Iceweasel under Linux. It is horribly, thoroughly, and COMPLETELY UNUSABLE. Idiots. You want to be a "web power" and deliver **** like this?
1222nd ranked -
USE GMAIL
USE GMAIL< then let sponsers know you hate the intrusion. Change companies you deal with.
1793rd ranked -
831st ranked
-
April 1 and February 13 is your day.You needed one big kick in your face.
April 1 and February 13 is your day and you needed kick in you face or balls
2885th ranked -
Go work to Mc Donald You are very and vary ugly.And before you leave get back yahoo .com home page
Go work to Mc Donald you are very ugly.But before you go bring back
www.yahoo.com2292nd ranked -
Cant visit .com, only .ca
Selecting the country flag from the top right corner does not change the country or articles, just refreshes the page. Trying to go from .ca to .com.
1793rd ranked -
Yahoo.com is no longer available from Canada---it keeps redirecting me to Yahoo.ca---I have tried with Firefox, Google Chrome and IE--Fix it
Yahoo.com is no longer available from Canada---it keeps redirecting me to Yahoo.ca---I have tried with Firefox, Google Chrome and IE--Fix it
657th ranked -
My home page is www.yahoo.com you idiot Yes you are very ignored monkey.I hope some body replace you soon.
My home page is www.yahoo.com so do not removed you idiot. I hope some body will you remove soon
2885th ranked -
I need an app for an older Ipad
Need support for OLDER MacBook Pro
2885th ranked -
Get an editor, please. "Corner's report"? My 17-year-old can write better than that.
Get an editor, please. "Corner's report"? My 17-year-old can write better than that.
2885th ranked -
Fix the language slection!!!!!!!!!
Fix the US language version to work again. When I click it on it stays
on the Spanish version ( I am in Costa Rica). I have to click on the
Canada English version to read.2885th ranked -
2885th ranked
- Don't see your idea?