Skip to content

Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

5946 results found

1. lose the giant adverts on the homepage. theyre extemely annoying and slow the page down.

lose the giant adverts and/or animated adverts on the homepage. They're extremely annoying and slow the page down.

189th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. daily mail

lately I can see you have to comment in the "daily mail" not in yahoo news. why these changes yahoo? what the heck was wrong to comment in the yahoo news? I can not comment in "daily mail" because they do not accept my yahoo account, weird. yahoo I wonder what else you going to have for the next couple days or next week? what kind of new changes are going to be?

157th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Get rid of articles from Answers.com

get rid of their content, it takes viewing multiple pages to see what the article is about, and they are so ad intensive that it feels like computing circa 1995

157th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 254th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Iwill be leaving Yahoo within a week if the **** type ads are not removed

The Fat woman blowing kisses at me the moment I go in to my email is too much. She makes my friends cry when they check their emails and that type of ad is totally in appropriate for a company that is supposed to be a family company. Those type of ads are only shown by **** spammer or site like free-tv-online who is sponsored by **** spammers. Having this type of ad up for children to see is absolutely disgusting.Whoever put it up should be fired. Probably the same idiot who thought it would be a good idea to…

130th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Get rid of those huge annoying banner ads on the home page. If I see Itune banner one more time, I`ll never do business with Apple again

Get rid of those huge annoying banner ads on the home page. If I see Itune banner one more time, I`ll never do business with Apple again

157th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why are the complains not being look after? I want those annoying ads out of my e-mail

Why are the complains not being look after? I want those annoying ads out of my e-mail

99th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The quality of Yahoo mail service has

Hello... Yahoo...we have a problem. I use to think Yahoo Mail was friendly, but ,no more. Now Yahoo Mail is one big frustration, and you certainly cannot be proud of that. As a business you must be concerned that new Yahoo Mail format substantially reduces previous high quality of Mail service by more than 50%. New Yahoo Mail format enchaines user freedom and personal discretion in performing Yahoo Mail options. Yahoo has imposed a new configuration that completely disregards users' freedom, only to satisfy Yahoo's own corporate GREED,. GReED GReED. You threw out the baby with the bath water. Accommodating…

189th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. NO SPONSORED ADS at the top of my inbox! What the ****? They are also on the side panels (where they should be kept) NOT COOL!

Keep the ads on the sides where they belong, if there is something of interest there I'll look. Otherwise don't put JUNK at the top of my inbox in bold letters. I've used Yahoo for years as my main email, but if this continues I'll go back to Hotmail. Easily.

189th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. That's it. I've been with you guys for so many years I can't remember but today with the "sponsored ad" thing I'm done.

Get rid of sponsored ads or I'm off to gmail forever. In fact, probably will stay with gmail anyway since some days yahoo mail doesn't work at all. Enough is enough.

293rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Putting ads directly in our list of emails is a TERRIBLE idea. Keep them at the sides if you need to advertise. This will lose you customers

Putting ads directly in our list of emails is a TERRIBLE idea. Keep them at the sides if you need to advertise. This will lose you customers

216th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Cell phone number always asking for one

I am always asked for a cell phone number. Please leave a space where a person can say they do not have a cell phone... therefore no number. There are no options to the demand.

130th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Let users choose what they have on their homepage,the same as the old yahoo did.

Let users choose what content they want on their home page, they way you could on the old Yahoo. I hate the new layout. I don't want news, and all the other garbage on mine.

157th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. hacked account

It is apparent that after all the email correspondence that has been sent back and forth between you (Yahoo customer care) and me that you people are unable or unwilling to help me. I can not make it any more clear about what has transpired with my Yahoo account in which I have had for over 15 years. Once again I will tell you that it was hacked, all my security questions/answers were changed so I no longer know them and after numerous attempts to give you what the security questions/answers could have been you have failed to understand. There…

189th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please restore Yahoo Mail and Groups!!!

It would make life a lot better and mail functioning much easier if you returned to the previous format. Yahoo mail now officially sucks! I hate it. Notwithstanding the groups don't work well either under this new NEO structure. Absolutely horrible. Not sure who's idea it was but it was a horrible one. It's slower, more of a pain to navigate and frankly is the worst email account I now have. It used to be the best.

216th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please restore back the favorites list on yahoo home page.

Please restore back the favorites list on yahoo home page. Or better restore the old yahoo home page.

293rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. What is Yahoo trying to prove with the new Mail Format which is wretched?Many features malfunction,

It appears that the team responsible for Yahoo Mail are a bunch of incompetent novices who have not only messed up the entire concept of Email but continue to bungle in a desperate attempt to correct some near fatal errors.They have also closed the comments section to avoid getting Insults probably and many features such as emoticons and underline mode are totally removed. a strange box keeps popping up when a reply to a message is started.Whats going on and why aren't the Management of Yahoo at the highest level .not taking measures to correct whats wrong to appease a…

112th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. My mail is agonizingly slow because of the ads constantly uploading on the right side of the screen.

My email is agonizingly slow because of the constant stream of advertisements uploading on the right hand side of the screen. I am ready to delete my yahoo email account because it is so frustrating to go into.

157th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 254th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bring back the old homepage!!

I refuse to use this new homepage......it's way too hard on the eyes, and is a pain to use. When will you listen to your readers and change it back? Do you not care about how many of us are abandoning you?

293rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base