Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Go back to the old home page! That would be the greatest improvement. I hate this one!!

Go back to the old home page! That would be the greatest improvement. I hate this one

42nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Go back to the old homepage

Yahoo, here's a novel idea regarding the old and new homepages.You might have heard this before. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." You were talking about new and old Coke in the introduction to the new homepage. Well, Yahoo, you just invented new Coke again.

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Go back to the old front page format, which was far more useful. The new one is simply is carbon copy of the US format

Go back to the old front page format, which was far more useful. Your so-called new one is simply is carbon copy of the US format, which I always thought was an unorganized mishmash of news item.

43rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 50th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. change back to the old home page..or Im switching..

change back to the old home page..or Im switching..

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Could you please change the home page back to what it was? It was much better!

Please change the home page back to previous version - it was much better and more concise!

47th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The new home page is to busy, the color mix is wrong, the titlle font size is too bulky -

I am very open to change. First your new email page set-up with poor ergonomic I thought I would get used to it after a while. I still think it is NOT user friendly. Your previous home page was standing out of the competition by being clear with sharp fonts and well designed. Your new home page looks like it belong to the early 2000's!

57th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Can we edit our favourites?

I used to have a list of my personal favorites, NHL.com, facebook, weather, youtube, etc set as my favorites in one easy click. Now i can't edit or move them around. I understand making yahoo pages more dominant but at least let me edit and move it so I can have my top 5 on there or alter the favorites I do have.
    Thanks

55th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 47th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Go back to the old page format, this one is cumbersome and waste time to navigate.

For me, for the past couple of days I don't even want to check the news here anymore, something I've been doing for years!!!! The categorizing of the news was in my opinion much much better. Be careful You don't lose your loyal patrons over this new page ?? U also need to fix your Weather page it is still not working and causes problems with some computers.

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I really hate the sponsored ads, especially those that appear as headlines in your news feed. It is such an insult to my intelligence.

Just show us news headlines rather than garbage ads that appear to look like news. It's entrapment and very annoying.

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. not impressed with yahoo's new additions. if it stays like this i will be movin' on

not impressed with yahoo's new additions. if it stays like this i'll be movin' on......not good sorry you screwed up this time.been with yahoo a long time..

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 61st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Fix what you have done to the comments section We all HATE It!! Looks awful as well.

Fix what you have done to the comments section We all HATE It!! Looks awful as well.

56th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I HATE THIS NEW FORMAT!! I liked the prior one! now i might just changed to a different search engine.

the old format was just easy and much more convenient to use... when you decide to make 'new and improved' changes to yahoo.. why don't you poll people... new and improved is not always the way to go... why is it that in today society.. we just can't stick with anything for a period of time!!! Technology is a wonderful thing, but, i am getting sick and tired of the constant changes for no reason at all. enough is enough.

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Purple too strong, format of main story with big picture is terrible, format o flong list of stories is wasteful

1. Purple bar colour is too strong, it dominates the content.

2. Format of main stories with big picture in center of screen is terrible. By superimposing text over the photo, I get a photo that is 1.5" h x 5"w with bottom part missing that could be interesting. Give me a complete 2"x3" pic with text beside it.

3. News stories that scroll for miles down the page should not have photos and several lines displayed. Should be a single headline of text that when you scroll over it you get a bubble with several more lines of text that you can…
    64th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 57th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base