Canada Homepage
The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6230 results found
-
2885th ranked
-
Home page
You do not have any body who would set home page www.yahoo.com Every few is days is changing to not my choice.
2885th ranked -
2885th ranked
-
I do not know what is going on but yahoo mail has been quite frustrating to use:extremely slow and lots of errors.Pls do something about it
go back to whatever worked before.....
2885th ranked -
Yahoo!; You ask how you can "improve"? but you don't give a damb about all the negative feedback regarding the new Homepage ans Set-Up;
- shoving this new Homepage and Set-Up down your users' throats inspite of all the negative feedback you've been getting tells me you all don't give a damb what your users think or want. I am now using Google more often and will eventually leave Yahoo! completely.
417th ranked -
2885th ranked
-
2292nd ranked
-
Do Not show the same comercial berfore every video, 30 sec
After weeks and weeks of seeing the same 30 second commercial before every video I watch I have decided to not use yahoo anymore. I enjoy the stories yahoo presents but it is not worth being treated like a sheep, nobody has that much time to watch a Netflix add.
I know you won't take this seriously but it's a huge huge problem and it's only going to get worse.
thanks yahoo. and goodbye
1222nd ranked -
Why did you delete my darren04@yahoo.com email...i have had it since i joined yahoo?
I am looking for why i lost my original email address please explain???
2885th ranked -
What in h..l are you doing with Yahoo! email?!!! I type in the 1st character or 2 of a contact that ipso facto is in my contact list and NO
Fix the contact list!!!!!
2885th ranked -
2885th ranked
-
I have Colour Blindness and can't read the text superimposed on pictures. Please do something about it as 10% of men are colour B.
Home page pictures have text superimposed on puctures and I can't read most of the times as I have colour B. Please do something about it as 10% of men and 0.5% women are colour B.
1222nd ranked -
I liked my page so much better. It was simple, with the weather, calendar, local news. I want mine back.
Bring back My Page please. Get rid of all the entertainment news. Where is my calendar?
2885th ranked -
2292nd ranked
-
2885th ranked
-
New account creation is terrible
Required information fields are offensive and restrictive.
Requires a mobile phone - what about people who haven't got one?
Requires a binary gender - DITTO.My account was recycled for inactivity, but now I can't make a new one. But for this reason I DON'T WANT ONE.
2885th ranked -
this new my yahoo page is ****, change it back,google and gmail are looking better all the time,
time to fire the folks in upper management who decided this,they must be working for google
2885th ranked -
New Email Format SUCKS!!!
This is the most terrible change...I'm so frustrated with this e-mail formate that bunches everything together...it's impossible to navigate. If it's not changed back soon I will be going to another provider and dropping yahoo!!!
368th ranked -
2885th ranked
-
flashing ad-boxes can cause migrains or epileptic episodes.
you could acknowledge that flashing ad-boxes can trigger epileptic episodes and migraine headaches.
2885th ranked
- Don't see your idea?