US Weather

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Weather further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 954th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. weather numbers are wrong

fix the weather temps....

954th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can you please be consistent? The first chart says storms between 2Pm and 4PM. The chart right beside it say mostly sunny with no rain.

How can you put out such contradicting information on one page. Nobody can tell anything about what is going to happen from reading your page!

954th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 954th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 954th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Find out who in Sunnyvale CA hacked into my weather you idiots.

Every week there is a new issue with Yahoo, where something that used to work and be a convenience is now shyte, jimmied into obsolescence and malfunction by your deranged and inempt engineers. Sunnyvale indeed, and now I get word from Farcebook that someone in (you guessed it) Sunnyvale is hacking into my farcebook account. You folks really just keep on failing dramatically.

954th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. change weather location

be able to set our own location (like we used to be able to do) and not have you (YAHOO or someone else change it

954th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Keep local localities....we desperately need weather updates here in the high desert!!

In the past, this site has been quite accurate for our local weather--all of a sudden, we cannot get anything local--when we enter our info it pulls up Idaho Falls--75 miles away and quite different in weather patterns. Why the change??

954th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Lose weather still junk

Stick with phone service, your weather on the home page is junk, just because you drive thru an area doesn't automatically make it your default location. Then make matters worse, it can't be changed!!!
    Absolutely every setting I can find says "DO NOT TRACK" yet you still follow me. I do not need suggestions about anything, I would just like to see what the weather is doing at home

954th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow a default LOCATION

Yet another LOCATION report! What is the problem with allowing us to detect our location and making that the default? You place me 30 miles away.

954th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 954th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Something is very wrong. Your detailed weather for Traverse City, MI says sunny & 83F but today in weekly forecast says 90% rain & cloudy

Something is very wrong. Your detailed weather for Traverse City, MI says sunny & 83F but today in weekly forecast says 90% rain & cloudy

954th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Why am I seeing weather for another town and why don't I see the $ value in my funds portfolio anymore

Why am I seeing weather for another town and why don't I see the $ value in my funds portfolio anymore

608th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 954th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow input from locations and change forecast and / or current conditions

It is raining here in San Sai, Chiang Mai Province, Thailand and has been doing so since 0130hrs ICT. It will be raining for the next several hours, but you have the current condition as cloudy, with partly cloudy forecast for 0700hrs - this ain't happening. It is the start of rainy season here, did your forecasters not know this?!

954th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Location problem

My location always changes. WHY??? Please make it stop.

954th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 地点名字写错了

我家乡是潍坊市寒亭区,并不是现在所述的汉庭或韩亭。想尽快更正。

608th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Incorrect temperature constantly for Helsinki, Finland

For a long time now, Yahoo weather shows constantly incorrect temperature for Helsinki, Finland. Usually 5-10 celsius degrees lower than the actual numbers, especially in summer.

At the time of writing, Yahoo shows 16 °C in Helsinki, while the Finnish Meteorogical Institute reports 26,6 °C. It wouldn't matter much otherwise as you can choose a more reliable news outlet, but this is the source for the weather widget on Mac, which makes it really annoying.

954th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I should get weather forcast for my place-- Jalpaiguri.PIN 735101.

I should get weather forcast for my place-- Jalpaiguri.PIN 735101.

954th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 954th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)