US Weather

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix not seeing saved weather locations and let us see our monthly calendar & events on MYYahoo page!!

I can't see any of my saved weather locations anymore, that needs to be fixed!! And while you're at it fix that you can no longer see your monthly calendar on MyYahoo without clicking on "go to yahoo calendar" I used to have it on my home page with events for that week listed, you took that away! Like someone said let us decide what content we want on our page and get rid of that painful *** ad, it's inappropriate!!

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. What are the allergens of the day on my location?

Now I can see the current temperature on my location and the forecast for rain and humidity. The same way I should be able to know the allergens of the day like Tree, grass and ragweed pollen in the air.

41st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Remove border from widget

For phones with OLED screens and black wallpapers, it would be nice to remove the border from the widget and not interfere with the wallpaper

94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I Love Yahoo Weather!!! One thing to add to make it really perfect is “Pollen and UV index”. Thanking all of you for an awesome app. Ron

Please add “Pollen and UV index”
    This is would be perfect for your fantastic weather app! I think it is the best by far! Best Wishes, Ron

94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. how do I delete old locations?

be able to delete old locations

37th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. how can you predict 80% chance of rain but show the hourly forecast partly sunny all day?

how can you predict 80% chance of rain but show the hourly forecast partly sunny all day?

94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When are you going to be consistent? On the same screen you have conflicting information about precipitation and temperatures.

Well, I was going to point out some major errors, but after looking at other messages, it is obvious you are well aware of how terribly inaccurate this site is, and you have no intention of trying to fix it. Why does supposed progress mean we have to put up with more inaccurate information? It makes no sense, but I guess it is making you money, so you don't give a hoot.

94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Weather is horribly wrong. You can improve it by deleting it.

Weather on the Yahoo Homepage is so wildly inaccurate that I want to delete it from the Homepage. How do I do that?

25th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please add weather reports for the island of Guam. I have family there and would like to see what their weather is. Thank you.

Please add weather reports for the island of Guam. I have family there and would like to monitor their weather. Thank you.

89th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. include dew point in weather

Dew point is important infofor areas where evaporative coolers can be used

31st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. It would be nice if an allergy index could be added. Like pollen, dust and mites, etc. Thank you

add allergies to the web page so we could see what the allergy index is like Accuweather has and then I could only use this weather app.

41st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would like to be able to change the order order of the cities

Please add the ability to change the sort order of the cities in weather so that I can put them in the order I prefer.

94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would help me so much if I could get the same weather report on my phone as you have on my computer. I need the hourly report and cant ge

I need the hourly report on my phone, but I can only ********* my computer. There is no wind speed or type of weather hourly on my phone, I drive all over and need the correct weather.

94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 41st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 31st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!!

What HAVE you DONE!!!!? I COULD go in, get the seven day forecast, and check what the max. and min. temperatures had been, but no more. Why? It seems that 'progress' means you have to change things every now and again, even if what you have is working fine. You had it right before, please go back to the old format. (The new format may look pretty, but it doesn't work as well.)

94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. For the 4x2 widget, make better use of all of the space!

For the 4x2 weather widget, make better use of all of the space. At the top center, the place and time are absolutely miniscule. It would be much better design-wise, not to mention much more helpful, to be able to clearly see what time it is by having the font size greatly increased. Right now it is miniscule, and there's no reason, you have enough space and the way it is now looks silly!

94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base