US Weather

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Saved weather locations gone and will not let me add

A few days ago my 'starred' weather locations all disappeared. Now when I go to 'star' a location it doesn't add to my list.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. FIX IT

All of a sudden in 2019 the weather app is a mess. All my stored locations are gone! My location won't stay as set - I have to reenter my location everytime…..what happened? Looks like many have complained and no fix yet!

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. You took weather away from home page and gave scores instead. Allow us to choose what to see on home page. It is not up to you to decide.

You took weather away from home page and gave scores instead. Allow us to choose what to see on home page. It is not up to you to decide.

5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow Weather Location Default

It will not allow you to set your weather location default as before. It locates me correctly when I tell it to (Ocala, FL), but then reverts back to just Florida when I go back to the Homepage.

37th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. All my cities that I had in the weather locations have gone and there is no 'preference' option to get them back.

All my cities that I had in the weather locations have disappeared and there is not 'preference' to type them back in. Only takes one city if I type in a new one in the blank it zaps out the current one.

9th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. add multiple weather loacations

I used to be able to add multiple weather locations but they have disappeared. How do I add more than my current location>

7th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I suggest that you quit screwing up things that worked. Weather is no longer on my home page and all my saved locations are gone.

I suggest that you quit screwing up things that worked. Weather is no longer on my home page and all my saved locations are gone.

10th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Like others my weather location is wrong.Thanks for no help yahoo.

Location is never right. Is this fixable?

41st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The Weather Homepage should not have the News search-bar. Many people put addresses in here thinking it will change the location.

Why have the News Searchbar on the weather homepage? I don't know how many times I and others I know type a zip code or city in that bar expecting the weather page to update and show the current weather for that location. Instead it runs a standard search and leaves the weather page altogether. I think the main search area on a WEATHER page should allow the user to search for weather, not news. I know there is a Change Location button further down the page, but it is not intuitive or user friendly based on other websites.

41st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 6th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I live in Livonia and I want thee weather for Livonia, MI NOT some other city miles and miles away. PLEASE just give me the weather for MY

This has gone on for many months. Isn't there one person on your payroll that can fix and get it right. Weather is very different in different areas of a state. Just give the people the right weather for their are so they know whether they need an umbrella or sunglasses. If they should dress their kids for a snowstorm or a tropical storm. Get it right. I even deleted the app for a few week in hopes it would get fix but no such luck,

66th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Widget does not work anymore

enable widgets again

24th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. FIX YAHOO! ALL OF IT! NO ONE IS FIXING THE BROKEN YAHOO! READ COMPLAINTS!

FIX YAHOO! ALL OF IT! READ ALL OF THE COMPLAINTS, ALL OF THE TRULY LEGIT COMPLAINTS AND MAYBR PEOPLE WOULD STAY WITH YAHOO! YOU NEED TO FIX PROBLEMS BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

15th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 41st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A dashboard weather widget on macOS stopped responding to the forecast updates once again

There's this recurring issue with the dashboard weather widget on macOS, happens periodically. All of sudden the widget shows empty space. Would be pleased to see you fixed it, guys.

94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Fix the Weather app so its works!!!! Can not add a location after all my favorites disappeared. Hellooooo, are you even paying attention?

Fix the Weather app. You deleted all my favorite locations on my Weather app and now I cannot add any locations. Do you even read these ideas????

31st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Why can't I get multiple weather locations like it used to? If not fixed I will be actively looking for another home page

Allow us to have more that one weather location like we used to have. Why would you take out this feature? It worked fine. I'm looking for another home page. Sorry. It has been fun for more than 10 years. bye

94th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base