US Weather

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Weather further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix the **** weather forecast for Laughlin, NV

Is everyone who works for Yahoo a complete idiot? Fix the weather for Laughlin, NV.

895th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How does Yahoo arrive at an 'invalid date' on its Weather page which previously always revealed my local weather. Now it's zero degrees.

Yahoo Weather just went caput on my local weather with an 'invalid date'. How does THAT happen?

359th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Two Sundays in a row? On Daylight Savings Weekend? Possibly a bug?

Two Sundays in a row? On Daylight Savings Weekend? Possibly a bug?

359th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 565th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 895th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I enter my zip 37830 for Oak Ridge, TN "to change weather location" but; Oak Ridge, TN, doesn't stay on Yahoo home page upon exit.

05/12/17, To Whom It May Concern: I am not sure what is required to keep my Oak Ridge, TN 37830 weather on my Yahoo Home page, upon exit, the way it used to. I click on the upside down rain drop and enter 37830, or I can open the weather site, and type in my zip, but when I exit the yahoo web page, and the re-open Yahoo again, their Oak Ridge, TN weather isn't there. Can a Yahoo Tech; or "Whoever has the technology and wisdom", correct this issue? It would be appreciated. Thank you. Best Regards and hope…

895th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 359th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Yahoo weather is automatically adding random locations

Yahoo weather seems to automatically add random cities to my account and it has maxed out. I try to delete them, only to see them added right back. I've tried deleting from the iOS app and from a web browser. Does this mean someone has hacked my account?

92nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Eliminate the weather channel as an option. Apparently they don't supply yahoo with the same forecast as if you use the ap directly. Compl

Weather channel ap is useless - completely different forecast than given on their own ap and a wrong one at that

895th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Indescent Ads!

I was disappointed to see overexposed breasts of woman as "ads" when I opened the app. I would expect Yahoo to be descent. Come on! Kids are using the tablet. Why do you post such ads? I don't think I will keep weather app despite all other features being nice.

895th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 895th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 262nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I represented a correction officer following a fake sears claim from a collection agency in what i believed was calegeroanoke va. . norfolk

my idea is that Isabel Mercedes of palisades collection rethink the supply side of collection files. so that I could be an adjunct lawyer for palisades collection. I stand ready to take on any legal work you could provide from medical and hospital billing accounts. I know where this emanates from. Please ask Ms. Mercedes to contact my law office to discuss further. "the hospital" is in stony brook on long island ny. sincerely, alex caiola, esq. 1505 park place, springfield nj 07081.

895th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 765th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Keep it up to date. Today it doesn't know what day it is or what my location is

Keep it up to date. Today it doesn't know what day it is or what my location is. Get with it Yahoo!

895th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add pollen counts

Add pollen counts

895th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Tell me how to remove the dark blue background with rain drops. It strongly obstructs reading.

I would like to see clean screen background that helps reading. Dark blue with raindrops is utterly distracting and obstructive. Also, nowhere is to be found any indication as to how to change it to have a regular normal background that helps to read the material. I have no time to waste on reading irrelevant "community support" material. I want YOU to fix the problem.
    R. Patel: aumtatsat108@att.net

895th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 765th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. could you please fix it so we can see the weather again, half the time nothing shows up, its just empty with a bunch of zeros.

can someone please fix the weather on yahoo. half the time i cant even see it, and i would like to know what it is so i know if its going to storm or whatever. it just shows up with a bunch of zeros and that dont help.

895th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Would like the forecast to be sharable.

Would like the forecast to be sharable.

895th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base