Skip to content

My Yahoo



Welcome to My.Yahoo.com feedback forum! We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to My Yahoo.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

  1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.


  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

359 results found

  1. Long time yahoo user.

    I've had a yahoo e-mail account for many years. I prefer basic e-mail and would appreciate if you gave me the option to choose which version works best for me. It is Basic. Someone made a decision to change that and it was not me. Please give me the oppertunity to switch back to Basic as the New format is too complicated and does not work well for my simple applications.

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. bad

    Please bring back the 'Switch to Basic Mail' setting. The new layout is too cluttered, and it makes managing documents and attachments very difficult. I need the simple, basic version to stay on top of my need to restore the Switch to Basic Mail on my account

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Account access.Still waiting for a response from YAHOO.

    Still waiting for a reply from Yahoo. I cannot access my other accounts and therefore cannot contact friends and family on important matters. Also one account is needed to verify my status regarding pension payments. I have not been able to send details which means I have not received any pension payment since July.

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Yahoo to restore the “Switch to Basic Mail on my account

    Yahoo to restore the “Switch to Basic Mail on my account

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. bring back the 'Switch to Basic Mail' setting.

    Please bring back the 'Switch to Basic Mail' setting. The new layout is too cluttered, and it makes managing documents and attachments very difficult. I need the simple, basic version to stay on top of my

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Disgusting Spam

    Too much disgusting spam. It's really bad. I need suggestions on how to eliminate the spam.

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Resolve unwanted pop-up when I enter YahooMail+ by my Android phones

    Hi, I have been a Yahoo customer for years. I have been taking advantage of the benefits available by paying for YahooMail+, but now one of those benefits is not available to me. Every time I enter my account by phone, I receive a pop-up, bill, from Best Vets, and the message says it is powered by Yahoo Scout. it is not a ligitimate bill. I would send you a picture of it, but this does not allow it. I was on the phone with Yahoo for hours yesterday, Sam saw the pop-up, but she was not able to resolve…

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Complaint

    I have sent a complaint to the better business bureau which has not been resolved. So, whoever is getting paid to do the job in answering these complaints has not done their job but is getting paid to do nothing. I will be forwarding this to the Attorney General and Yahoo CEO. Also, I will be looking for another email service. Furthermore, Yahoo should be looking at all the complaints it has soon the rate Yahoo is going not be going to be around for long due to this.

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. SEPT 2026: HAVE TO WAIT AND WAIT FOR EMAIL TO LOAD. How can I fix/repair this?

    EMAIL IS SLOW to load, and I keep getting a "wait" message...It take MINUTES FOR EACH email to load, and then I have to "wait!" HOW CAN I FIX/CLEAR THIS UP????? PERMANENTLY????

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Lost account because of Yahoo incompetence

    OK Yahoo. Now I have lost another account and want to know why. I only used it a few weeks ago and even changed the password on it. I have friends accounts on there that i have known since 2001.
    Why can I not access the account? It would be helpful if feedback was read and responded to instead of being completely ignored. I have lost contact with many friends and do not have any backup of their addresses.
    Thanks a lot Yahoo. Maybe I should sue.

    Oh and I am still waiting a reply regards an account that concerns…

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sep 2026

    I forgot my password and dont have phone number and email

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. NEW LOOK _ I HATE IT

    HATE, HATE, HATE The new desktop "experience". For the love of all that's good, GO BACK TO THE OLD FORMAT. STOP TRYING TO IMPROVE THINGS BY SCREWING THEM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Nov 26, 2026

    I’m having trouble receiving emails from my Disney or ESPN account and I have tried everything that was mentioned by your site but can’t get anybody to help me. It is very hard to get someone live to help you. Which is very frustrating. It makes me not want to use this account.

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Keyboard

    The change of the keypad to a much much smaller keyboard maybe a great idea,however as a senior citizen I find it difficult to use

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. cannot access an account. WHY NOT?

    Come on Yahoo. I would like to know why I cannot access one of my accounts. I only used it a few weeks ago.
    Why does Yahoo not respond to feedback and what is the point of feedback when it is totally ignored?
    I know the account is still active as I sent an email to it and have not received any error regards the account.
    Please respond to this message either on here or to the email connected to this account.

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Don't like the yeah who is new website. In order to see information takes more clicks

    You have to tap click view or edit which is another step you must take an order to see information from Amazon. Have it listed next to the name of the place of the website. It's too many clicks which uses time people don't have to waste

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Sorting emails alphabetically.

    Bring back the A to Z sort feature for emails. It makes 'purge day' so much easier.

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. account access.

    Come on YAHOO. What is the point of feedback when nobody responds? I need to sign in to one of my accounts, One which I used not so long ago. I need contacts from it especially address for important financial matters.

    Why can I not log into one of my Yahoo accounts? I only used it a short time ago.

    Something went wrong

    We could not sign you in. Try again from a different device.
    Can't even get a code sent to change password.

    I even got a message basically saying that I need to use a valid email account …

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. account access.

    Why can I not log into one of my Yahoo accounts? I only used it a short time ago. Something went wrong

    We could not sign you in. Try again from a different device.
    Can't even get a code sent to change password.

    I even got a message basically saying that I need to use a valid email account
    Let’s verify your account

    You’ll get a verification code if this email address is linked to an account.

    Let’s verify your account

    yorkie120 is my account so please bring it back for me.

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Cloud based emails

    How do I empty Yahoo cloud emails? I continue to recieve over limit messages, even when I have emptied all my files inbox spam and trash folders. Thanks

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 … 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?