My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Help us make My Yahoo better by giving us feedback.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. FIX Portfolio!!!!

WHY have you changed the portfolios??? There is less information and doesn't even show all our portfolios. Font size is too small. You are making it worse for users, but easier to go to a different provider. This looks like change for the sake of change , or a make work project for a kid. If you want to change something, ask the users what they would like. You might actually get some satisfied users. Yahoo is turning into a joke, but they don't care. This has happened before and nothing happens. FIX IT!!!!

36th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under review  ·  152 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When you ask what we don't like about a phony "news" story with an agenda, at least give us the option of saying we don't like fake news.

When you ask us what we don't like about fake news stories from sources with an agenda (e.g. "BGR Group", you might at least give us the option of saying we don't appreciate fake news.
    Instead, you disingenuously give us "options" as to what we don't like that aren't really options at all.
    BGR Group is a lobbying firm based in Washington. What they put out is progaganda, not news. If you must accept their money to disguise their material as news, give us the actual option of telling you what we don't like about it.

31st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. My Weather on Homepage keeps snapping back to RICHARDSON TEXAS. I DON'T LIVE THERE? THIS HAPPENED B4. PLS FIX.

This happened before, but it has been a while. My homepage weather keeps reverting back to Richardson, Texas.

I do not live in Richardson, I live in Mundelein, IL. When I change my current location back to Mundelein, IL.

DOESN'T STICK AND SNAPS BACK TO RICHARDSON, TEXAS.

PLEASE FIX "AGAIN".
    TKS

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  379 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Get rid of Ellen Lied, Oprah Lied ads. Can't stand looking at those!

I hate Ellen, hate Oprah, and can't stand looking at those awful pop-ups you make me see.

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  34 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Less sleazy photos in ads while I read news, and NO MORE ******* KARDASHIANS!

Listen to what readers are saying- if someone wants sleaze ****** images, it isn't hard to find on the web. Try keeping the readers you have without stooping to serving up scum.

7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  45 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. My location is always wrong! I have it set and when I go back to my yahoo, it is messed up again.

How about fixing the location tool so it stays on the right location?

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  250 comments  ·  Location  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. What have you done to the news format

I started reading the news this morning as I alway do and discovered that when I read an article the links surrounding the article are not news, in fact it's total rubbish, the only way I can read more news is to push the back button on my browser...who is making the format for the news? Seriously it's is getting harder to use the yahoo site.
    Why group rubbish articles with serious news and have not links back to the news, it just makes no sense what so ever.
    Bring back the old format we had a few years ago,…

41st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop Trying to Push Yahoo's Political Views on to Readers

The articles from Huffington Post and Salon are highly offensive to those who do not agree with Yahoo!'s liberal viewpoints. Please either provide an equal number of articles of differing viewpoints or take a neutral position. Stop trying to accelerate the decay of our society.

I am about fed up enough to cancel my Yahoo! account and stop visiting your site. I am quite sure that I am not alone!!!

13th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  102 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Yahoo News Content

Please provide some balance with your selection of news feeds - very biased in commentary and number of feeds toward liberal sources.

48th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I am really frustrated with clicking on a topic link and finding stories about everything except that topic.

If you have a section call business or sports or entertainment, there should not be a bunch of stories about everything except the topic I clicked on. By the way, what do stories about Jihad John, Hippo Ancestry or even a dumb camera person too close to a batting cage have to do with business? Regretfully, this is the case with most of the links you provide.

59th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. My Yahoo My Portfolio Module STILL Broken

My Yahoo My Portfolio Module STILL Broken!. It's been a week now!

57th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  21 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. fix the weather page.

fix it please

55th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  59 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stop making 'Keep me signed in' the default!! Too easy to accidentally leave a public PC signed in to my account

If I want to STAY signed on on a personal PC, theoretically it would be easy to check the box. Now, if I forget to UNCHECK the box I may stay signed on on a public PC. Err on the side of safety, and UNCHECKED the default for the keep me signed on box

143rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I have difficulty getting in touch with yahoo....very frustrating....you should make it very visible on how and where anyone can get in touc

please help in listing my stocks in alphabetical order that are listed in MY Portfolio on my yahoo homepage

248th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. welcome to the newly redesigned my yahoo - fix it!!

This pop up persists it is annoying and won't go away. I've cleared my history, my cache, temp files. Tried from Edge browser, Chrome, Firefox, Chromodo - nothing works. :(

Furthermore, customizations will not save!! This is the WORST redesign - Please fix it!!

27th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    30 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Cut Out Adobe Flash Player Ads

Many of us do not want Adobe Flash Player - their current center of the screen ad is both annoying and requires multiple clicks to close! No ad hulled require more than one or two clicks to close. If I have to sign out and sign back into Yahoo a few more times to get rid of their "Request to Update" I will stop using Yahoo - I have already stopped using Flash Player as Firefox and Google has wisely done.

18th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  12 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. weather

The weather app is never correct, either the days are wrong or my location is wrong. This has been an ongoing problem for months.

27th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  38 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. The news feed currently allows users to omit subject matter they don't care to see. Can we get an option to omit all from a certain source?

When I delete a news story it asks if I want to permanently stop seeing based on subject matter. I would like an option there to delete the news agency providing the article in the first place. I don't really want to see any more stories from the Huffington Post. If I want to buy a tabloid I'll go to Walmart.

33rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  19 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please allow us to block inflammatory "articles" from sources like Salon and Huffington Post. It's persistently offensive and caustic.

Please allow us to block feeds from inflammatory sources like Huffington Post and Salon. I have no desire to be assaulted every time I view my home page and will likely abandon my 15 year relationship with Yahoo if I'm forced to view such persistently offensive and caustic material.

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  56 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Articles that start audio immediately!

I hate the new feature that has video news stories immediately start playing as soon as I click on the story link! Leave it up to me to play the video! Sometimes I just want to read the article! You people constantly create annoyances.

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  37 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base