My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Help us make My Yahoo better by giving us feedback.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. You have too many "sponsored" articles posing as news.

You have too many "sponsored" articles posing as news.

35th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My Yahoo RSS feeds not working.

My Yahoo RSS feeds not working. Many have reported same problem in your help pages. This has been going on for months.

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  320 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. my.yahoo.com is not working. The feeds are a mess and the layout is broken. Please fix. Yahoo Care is not a help.

Perhaps fix this. It's broken. Saying there are no issues from Yahoo Care is wrong.

240th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Annoying tiles in Task View

how do I remove the "Ghost Tiles" from the Task View page. annoying, I call them "History Tiles"

326th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 51st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    31 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  315 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Give my the choice of what time zone I want the start times for my favorite teams listed. Why is EST the default?

Allow the user to choose what time zone they want listed for the start times of their sports teams. I live in CA so why can't I tell "MY" Yahoo to list start times in Pacific time? Why is the default EST?

60th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Location  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Posting of news which requires a login or paid subscription to read stincks!

Please make it obvious which content requires an additional login or needs to be paid for. The Orlando Sentinel, for example, won't let me

23rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    22 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  81 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Quit auto playing videos!!!!!!!!!

I very much dislike how you're auto playing videos without my approval, especially on the homepage AND after watching a video and I decide to read the article and comments. VERY RUDE and INCONSIDERATE. The grass is sometimes greener on the other side(a.k.a another website).

29th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 78th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. FIX THE WEATHER APP!

FIX THE WEATHER APP!

99th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Unfortunately, it’s hard to help with such questions without some additional information. Please post a new question here with a more detailed description, including the following:

- The exact issue you’re experiencing in detail.
    - A list of the steps you’re taking to replicate the issue.
    - The interface you are using to access your account, such as a Web browser on your computer, mobile device, etc.
    - The exact text of any error message that you may be receiving, if applicable.
    - Any other information that you feel is important in helping us resolve your issue.

Thanks!

13. My Yahoo is totally irrelevant to my interests and needs much more personalizing abilities and capabilities.

Yahoo Profile should provide more customization and personalizing abilities and tools.

146th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I have problems and don't see how to communicate them to you.

I am having problems with Yahoo and need to talk to a human being.

86th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 163rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Unfortunately, it’s hard to help with such questions without some additional information. Please post a comment on here with a more detailed description, including the following:

- The exact issue you’re experiencing in detail.

- A list of the steps you’re taking to replicate the issue.

- The interface you are using to access your account, such as a Web browser on your computer, mobile device, etc.

- The exact text of any error message that you may be receiving, if applicable.

- Any other information that you feel is important in helping us resolve your issue.

Thanks!

16. 30th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  61 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I hate hate hate the new My Yahoo page. There is a whole block for ads, but suddenly there's a bar up at the top of the page with another ad

Why is there suddenly a bar at the top of the page with an ad...but it's cut off? Still taking up space, still an annoyance, but not totally visible. I hate your new page. Please stop telling us that you want our feedback, but then telling us not to tell you we hate the new design.

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  118 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. My scoreboard is now defaulting to "Trending" instead of "My Teams". I have to switch back to "My Teams" every display. Please fix.

When my Yahoo page is displayed the Scoreboard is now defaulting to "Trending" instead of the usual "My Teams". I can manually change it back to "My Teams" but must do it every time the page is displayed. Please fix this.

49th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please give us the same features we had in the old My Yahoo

Please give us the same features we had in the old My Yahoo. The new My Yahoo is just a "dumbed down" version with an ugly display. We can deal with ugly, but we need the features we had before.

6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    100 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re always working on improving the modules and the amount of features available. Stay tuned for updates in the future.

Thanks for using My Yahoo!

20. Pestering ADs!

Cut out the ADs from my personalized Home Page and Email dumps in the Inbox!

I pay a bunch to ATT/Yahoo for my service and you have no right to invade my design. Because of the frequent pestering of ADs, I'm considering another email/online/internet provider - exploring which is the most decent and ethical. Talking to friends.

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  70 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base