My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Help us make My Yahoo better by giving us feedback.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo you have got to get fairer!

Yahoo, I have used your My Page for years. Your articles are just so anti conservative, anti Trump - you can no longer be objective in your views.
    It is obvious to anyone with a BRAIN - that your position is Anti everything unless it is a Liberal position. Your articles are virtually all Anti Trump - when about 50% of the people agree with him - that is about 1/2 of your audience. You are asking your readers to walk away and I am one of them. Six years and I have to leave - you no longer are…

61st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    6 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My Yahoo My Portfolio Module STILL Broken

My Yahoo My Portfolio Module STILL Broken!. It's been a week now!

59th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  21 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop with the daily **** about the Kardashians. I don't give a rats *** about any of them and don't know anyone who does.

Stop with the daily **** about the Kardashians. I don't give a rats *** about any of them and don't know anyone who does.

148th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add content is broken

Can no longer add content to My Yahoo. After clicking on Add Content tab the popup page displays -

"No search results were found. Please try a different search query (e.g. sports).

To add an rss feed, enter the feed url (e.g. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/rss) in the search box."

None of Yahoo's pre-loaded modules are available like news or portfolio etc.... WTF?

97th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. "Mail" icon at top of My Yahoo page has stopped showing notifications of new mail

The mail icon on other yahoo pages, like home and finance, still continues to show notification of new mail. Only "My Yahoo" isn't showing the notification.

395th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I'm leaving you

You should be able to tell by the feeds that I subscribe to, and the articles I read, that I am somewhat conservative. I find your feeds to be blatantly biased, and extremely liberal. Even the Fox News and the WSJ feeds that you select are ridiculous. I now laugh at what you feed me in the "News for You." Wake up Yahoo. You've been my homepage for 15 years, but I'll be moving to MSN today.

443rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 340th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I want access to Fox News or NewsMax!!!!

Fox News or NewwsMax!!!!

443rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. How can I get E! News and Huffington Post off of my home page?

Stop putting political commentary like Huffington Post on my Home Page. I don't have a problem with real news, but I don't need to know what some entertainer thinks about a political issue.

183rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bring back the weather data on my ome page, please!

Other than my home town, all my weather data is gone and I see no way of retrieving or recreating it. Please return the weather to the homepage data.

474th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 728th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. stop showing Kardashian news

Just stop showing gossip news on my news feed especially about the Kardashians

151st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Yahoo is dictating my my RSS feeds

I try to remove the RSS feeds you forced on me, but, can't. Thanks a whole bunch for deleting my RSS feeds. ----and, buzzfeed! Are you kidding me!!!

395th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Use your ad algorythum for stories too then liberals can read this fake news you send me.

Why don't you use your ad algorythum to select articles to share with me because I don't want to read your liberal fake news.

269th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I want to be able BLOCK things from my newsfeed, not REDUCE the like items

I keep having the same obnoxious stories popping up even though I reduce things like Cosmo and the Faux news stories. I want to be able to BLOCK A STORY PERMANENTLY FROM APPEARING ON MY FEED. Don't say it can't be done. It has been done. If this doesn't change, I'll look for a new search engine.

296th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. mail my yahoo mail not working again

mail my yahoo mail not working again

296th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Whatever Yahoo did to their homepage stinks!

My "home page" doesn't have the same content, and when I leave I need to find some way to sign in to get "MyYahoo" page to come up and my email on my page.

340th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Lost my weather places

What in the **** have you done now. Cannot get my local weather and lost all the cities I was also following.
    Hire someone who knows what your customers want, not some geeks brain F__T

594th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When I first installed Yahoo Portfolio on my Yahoo page it listed the DOW, S & P and Nasdaq but I chgd it and now cannot get that back!

I loved the old Simple Default Portfolio which listed the DOW, S & P and Nasdaq with those names in the header, Stupidly I was playing with it and created a my portfolio. Now I erased that portfolio and want the default portfolio to show but can't. When I manually enter the DOW, S & P and Nasdaq it just shows the symbols rather than the Name! Anyway to Add the names of stocks to make things clearer?

728th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It is not very good that with the new Yahoo email screen, when you click on your contacts, a second Yahoo email inbox is opened up.

The new Yahoo email inbox screen is no good. When you click on your contacts, a second email inbox is automatically opened up. You then have to log out of both. Email Customer Support replied to my online enquiry saying that you don't need to log out of both screens, but you actually do have to log out of both of the email inboxes.

728th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base