My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 905th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 905th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Update the themes

Update the themes.

422nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 971st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. add more themes to home page

I would like to see more themes or be able to customize the ones that are there.

971st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. themes in notepad and calendar

Please add a feature to update themes for the calendar and notepad. i use the notepad extensively and would like to be able to update at least the color. Currently, it's a theme that I chose a decade ago. Thanks!

492nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bring it back!

Please bring back the theme and background color to this upgraded version. I do not like it, prefer the classic yahoo mail Better!

492nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I would like to use my own photos as my theme/background.

I would like to use my own photos as my theme/background.

152nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Themes!!!!

For the umpteenth time, isn't anyone at Yahoo listening to us!!! Your themes are horrible and LAME! Who cares about these celebrities, TV shows whatever. Give us more scenic, nature etc. WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN?!?!!?!? We're the ones paying for our internet service!!

188th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Seriously? You guys can't update the themes in years?

We've been asking for years. I'm pretty sure you can do this........you might even get some new customers. As it is, I wouldn't recommend Yahoo Homepage to anyone.

326th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. New themes

Could you please make it optional if a person wants one of your themes or their own.

166th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Better and more themes!!!

Please for the love of all that's good. These themes are hideous and outdated. Please create more holiday, landscape and just plain visually better than the junk we have ot choose from!
    Thank you :-D

177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Captions on news videos are difficult to see when you use different colors on words you want to emphasize. Just use white or black lettering

Just use white or black lettering, depending on the background. Using blue, red, yellow, etc., is very difficult to see on various backgrounds. I have to pause the video just to make out the words. Extremely annoying to the point that I quit looking at your news videos.

971st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. larger selection of solid colors

plz add more solid colors

590th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 492nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I hate the new format- go back to the old one- it is too hard to see emails no. matter what colour I put it on-

I have changed the themes to all of them to see if they are better in the new format- I still have trouble with the new format as it is really hard to see properly and it gives me a bad headache. I would like to use the old format- I am considering changing to a new email all together asa this one is so bad now with the new format

361st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 590th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 971st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 743rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 309th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base