Pro Football Pick'em

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Spread is not displayed in fantasy app

Spread for games is not displayed in the Yahoo fantasy app but you can see it on the website. Even if you are not picking against the spread, it can be useful to have that information

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. standings

why are the scores not updating as the games are being played or the standings of everyone?

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Weekly cash game that runs the entire season with more payout options.

If Yahoo able to lock everyone's team until paid and who paid that is in the league gets a dollar % of the pot specified by the commissioner in tools, then the remaining specified amount can go into a season long pot to overall winner. (this amount can be a % or a dollar value, but each week will be different based on the number of players paid)

I personally do one at work and each week people make picks and we pull money out of pot to support the overall with dropping the worse 6 weeks. It is super…

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow group picks to be sorted by players incorrect pick score; lowest first

The player with the lowest incorrect score is actually the player winning the week, regardless of the correct score after each game

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. How do you take confidence points off?

The league is not completing their picks so missing out on points-actually not getting any points. I want to take it off. Help?

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. ?

when is the site going to be updated? and why arnt the current scores on the page?

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. uhhh make it where you can actually pick the tiebreakers it is kind of absolutely worthles..and i cant delete my team from this trash either

make it where you can actually pick the tiebreakers either that or a way to delete your team from this trash

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Pro Pick'em please allow the commissioner to lock teams from week to week and add teams week to week as well.

If you can allow commissioner access to make these changes we can have 25 people week 1 then week 2 end up with 100. This will give versatility to the group to promote more members as the season progresses. This will work wonders when dropping the first 3 or 4 weeks... more players by then as well and they will not lose out on the overall rankings. Locking teams is helpful for those that are being dumb with bad picks and not trying.

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Commish Message Board Notification

It is difficult to communicate important info to 50 different people, and some message boards are more active than others. I'd like to use the Yahoo Message board as the primary way to communicate important info/updates to the league, but these are often not seen or lost in the shuffle. It would be nice if there would be some way to add some kind of icon/dot/asterisk to the Message Board category whenever the Commissioner posts something.

Been running a large pickem league for 10+ years w yahoo, and end game, I'm looking for a more direct/obvious way for commissioners to…

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow picking through the superbowl

At the moment looks like we only pick up through the conference. We should be able to pick through the Superbowl and also we should be able to determine worth for the playoffs and Superbowl.

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Let people opt out of Pro football pick 'em leagues.Why can't i just delete a league after i have remove all players and myself?

I started a Pro Football Pick 'em league with friends but some could not get the correct password so I started a new 1.Now,how do I delete the old 1?

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Pro Football Pick'em

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base