Skip to content

Yahoo Help

Help us improve the Yahoo Help site

If you would like to provide feedback for a particular Yahoo product, please visit our feedback site to select the particular product you wish to provide information about.

If you'd like to leave specific feedback for our Contact Us flow, please do so in this forum.

We invite you to share your thoughtful and specific feedback with us. At Yahoo, we strive to improve our product offerings and we often use the most popular suggestions to make positive changes!

Our Feedback Policy has more on the terms that apply to your input.

Please note: This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

412 results found

1. Delete Account

I would like to delete my account but your system continues to have an issue. Someone is using this email address to fraudulently purchase items. I just want to prevent this from happening. I do not use this email anymore. Why would I pay you to have my account deleted? You need to take responsibility for your service. Not me.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Why can I not view comments?

If you are going to ban people from posting at least let them know why? That broad brush you paint with doesn't tell us anything. I use same language and phrasing other people do as well as the article but I'm the only one being censored on the article. Posts I have made 3 or 4 months ago that have been up until just recently are just now being rejected. And those rejection I understand are being used to ban me from posting at all and not being able to view comments. As someone else said at least have the…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Why on earth does yahoo search look exactly like google? I've been using yahoo search for 20+ years because it's not google!

To my utter dismay, yahoo search now looks exactly like google search! For over 20+ years I've been using yahoo search, for the simple reason that it doesn't look like google. As far as I'm concerned, you've ruined perfect search engine; it was fine as it was. Now I'll have to look into a totally different search engine. If it's not broke, then don't fix it!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Do not include articles in your newsfeed that require a subscription to read. Latest offender is MoneyWatch.

Do not aggregate articles that require a subscription to read it.

Thank you and keep up the good work.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Help Content  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 'A CALL TO ACTION': 'Repeal & Replace' Section 230 to preserve 'FREE SPEECH' on platforms!?

'We the people' hear Congress is proposing several bills that call for immediate comprehensive reform to overhaul Section 230 on platforms! It is to ensure platforms do 'NOT' overstep their ground by committing intentional arbitrary moderation 'ABUSE' to "legitimate" 'FREE SPEECH!' Yes, platforms have been 'granted the right' regulate "derogatory content" (hate, harassment, obscenity, misinformation & violence!) However these platforms are under VERY HIGH "suspicion" of committing "biased political viewpoint arbitrary moderation 'ABUSE' against 'fair & square' "legitimate" comments & opinions by users only expressing their 'FREE SPEECH!' Therefore let's agree with Congress to SIGN into LAW a bill like…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. i need to *troubleshoot my phone

i',m having a problem with people interferring with my email account while i'm minding my own business; their are several *features i want to discontinue and *reduce because their causing mental problems when telling me to *slow *down for them; i don't want anyone like that having any *access to my personal device; *plus their not consenting *or asking permission to use someone else's website.....

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. i need to *troubleshoot my phone

i',m having a problem with people interferring with my email account while i'm minding my own business; their are several *features i want to discontinue and *reduce because their causing mental problems when telling me to *slow *down for them; i don't want anyone that having any *access to my personal device; *plus their not consenting *or asking permission to use someone else's website.....

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. i need to *troubleshoot my phone

i',m having a problem with people interferring with my email account while i'm minding my own business; their are several *features i want to discontinue and *reduce because their causing ental problems when telling me to *slow *down for them; i don't want anyone that having any *access to my personal device; *plus their not consenting *or asking permission to use someone else's website.....

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Is it time to 'ENFORCE' our "Intellectual Property" RIGHTS to 'FREE SPEECH' on platforms!?

'WE THE PEOPLE' are 'sick & tired' of 'Big Tech' trying to 'take advantage' of possible "loopholes" with our constitutional 1st amendment 'RIGHTS' to 'FREE SPEECH!' This is a 'CALL TO ACTION' for 'bipartisan legislation' & other entities to step forward to 'ENFORCE' our 'free speech' on 'private sector entity platforms!' Perhaps 'SIGN into LAW' an "Intellectual Property Rights Act!" Let's encourage the ACLU to further 'enforce' our 'free speech' on platforms! Perhaps antitrust laws can further investigate platforms to put our 'free speech' back where it belongs! Let's make 'free speech' "public AND private" on platforms! Yes, there are…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Now with Apollo, Yahoo! should they do the 'right' thing: 'RETURN' our 'FREE SPEECH' on the platform!?

Now with the all 'NEW' $5 BILLION deal to become "Apollo, Yahoo!" will they finally recognize our constitutional 1st amendment 'RIGHTS' to 'FREE SPEECH' on the platform!? 'We the people' hereby conclude that Verizon left the platform as a bunch of 'LAME COWARDS' who did absolutely 'NOTHING' about our 'FREE SPEECH' on the platform! Here is what they quote: "A new era for Yahoo!" "An exciting time for opportunity!" "Creative investing for growth & innovation!" Let's put them to their 'WORD!' If Apollo, Yahoo! Articles return for 'comments & opinions' will 'we the people' have our 'RIGHTS' to 'legitimate' FREE…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Is Verizon, Yahoo! 'secretly' "gerrymandering" a "politically biased" 'platform!?'

'We the people' HIGHLY believe the cowardly 'SHUTDOWN' of Yahoo! Articles & Answers was an act of "gerrymandering" to create a "politically biased" platform to 'SILENCE' our 'FREE SPEECH!' In reality 'we the people' want this kind of 'PLATFORM': "Preserve Liberty 1st Amendment Tradition of Freedoms & Oppose Retaliating Monopolies!" We believe it is time to SIGN into LAW a "Political Viewpoint Diversity Act" to overhaul & reform "biased" platforms & to put integrity, transparency & 'legitimate' FREE SPEECH back where it belongs! We HIGHLY believe we need to SIGN into LAW to make our 1st amendment 'Public & Private'…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Wasn't it understood our 1st amendment applies to 'public & private' domain!?

Didn't our forefathers back in the days of 1791 ordain by decree to SIGN into LAW our constitutional 1st amendment 'RIGHTS' to 'FREE SPEECH' was understood this would officially apply to 'public & private' domain!? Do we have to SIGN into LAW a 'NEW' article under the 1st amendment to proclaim & declare "Political Viewpoint Diversity" shall 'NOT' be 'deplatformed' just because the 'content' does not follow the "politically biased" 'rhetoric or narrative' of the "whiney platform!?" Yes, we do recognize policies that regulate other 'derogatory content!' However, it is said to favorably decree 'political viewpoints' should also be protected…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Technically big tech 'CANNOT' regulate "legitimate" 'FREE SPEECH!?'

Yes, we all know there are policies that regulate hate, harassment, obscenity, misinformation & violence on platforms. However when it comes to the rest of our "legitimate" 'FREE SPEECH' 'we the people' believe tech executives are actually 'NOT' "over privileged" elected officials! Who are 'NOT' properly qualified 'politicians, lawmakers or lobbyists' to regulate our "legitimate" 'FREE SPEECH!' If tech executives are "roll playing" government like "practice & policy making" then they should be subject to constitutional 'LAW' meaning our rightful 1st amendment 'RIGHTS' to 'FREE SPEECH' would actually be protected on platforms! Should we 'ENFORCE' antitrust laws to protect 'FREE…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Senator Ted Cruz says the Verizon, Yahoo! "STUNT" was all "politically motivated!?"

Has anyone heard about the latest claims made by Senator Ted Cruz!? That the 'REAL' reason behind the 'SHUTDOWN' of Yahoo! Articles & Answers was a 'politically motivated' deviate intention by Silicon Valley billionaires to 'control elections' which of course is to ultimately 'seize' "WEALTH & POWER!" That the 'REAL' reason behind why Yahoo! Answers was 'NOT' archived was to keep it from being a reference as a possible influence on 'future elections!' The 'evidence' keeps pointing in the direction that our 'FREE SPEECH' is under 'SIEGE' & under 'ATTACK!' This is a 'CALL TO ACTION' to put 'FREE SPEECH'…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Help Content  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Advertiser Fraud

I was ripped off by one of your advertisers. How does yahoo address these issues of fraudulent advertisers on your home page?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Abuse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Did Verizon, Yahoo! REFUSE to archive Yahoo! Answers to SHUT OUT our 'FREE SPEECH!?'

Perhaps the same thing is happening to Yahoo! Articles...suspended to SHUT OUT our 'FREE SPEECH!' Is this action "politically motivated!?" Could it be Yahoo! Answers had some influence with the 'defeat' of the 'disgraced' president Trump!? To NOT archive Yahoo! Answers is to intentionally 'BLACK OUT' users 'comments & opinions' that could also influence the "NEXT" republican candidate!? "Unpopular & changing needs" was all just a "front!?" 'We the people' believe Verizon, Yahoo! is under very "suspicious" intentions with the recent 'shutdowns!' The "evidence" keeps pointing in the direction that our 'FREE SPEECH' is under 'ATTACK!' We believe this is…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Provide your corporate phone # and address to file complaints against your site and moderators

Provide your corporate phone # and address to file complaints against your site and moderators

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. web login capture robot disappears before it can be used

Delay the time the robot appears to verify who you are, now it is gone in about 3 seconds

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hire trust worthy employees. Not hackers. I thought we handles everything but be of sceenshots that incriminates him, he just hacked my phon

Hire trust worthy employees. Not hackers. I thought we handles everything but be of sceenshots that incriminates him, he just hacked my phone and took them. This will no stop no he knows he has the upper hand. Eight Guce oath. I’m sure he’ll do something to me

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Abuse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make it possible to report scams. Fiber Laser Cleaner Rust Removal for $45 is a scam that you are advertising right now.

Make it possible to report scams. Fiber Laser Cleaner Rust Removal for $45 is a scam that you are advertising right now.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base