Skip to content

Yahoo Help

Help us improve the Yahoo Help site

If you would like to provide feedback for a particular Yahoo product, please visit our feedback site to select the particular product you wish to provide information about.

If you'd like to leave specific feedback for our Contact Us flow, please do so in this forum.

We invite you to share your thoughtful and specific feedback with us. At Yahoo, we strive to improve our product offerings and we often use the most popular suggestions to make positive changes!

Our Feedback Policy has more on the terms that apply to your input.

Please note: This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

412 results found

1. more helpful information

the instruction was "
    click on the settings icon" Even showed a picture of what the settings icon looks like (a gear). But no settings icon was on that page. I had to go hunt for it on other pages. So my suggestion is: when you tell people to click on something, that something should be visible at the same time.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Deactivated email

Yahoo deleted my email that was bound to dozens of accounts/games because of "inactivity." I now have to make new accounts and have lost thousands of dollars because I can't sign into my old accounts! Thank you!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Restore Team, Thanks for restoring my missing emails. You all saved my satiny Have a great day, Wayne e ware Jr!

Restore Team,
    Thanks for restoring my missing emails. You all saved my satiny
    Have a great day,
    Wayne e ware Jr! 12/2/2021

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. RE-INSTALL YOUR COMMENTS SECTION...YOUR ACTUAL NEWS SECTION IS BORING WITHOUT ANY COMMENTS FROM THE READERS...

PLEASE RE-INSTALL THE COMMENTS SECTION IN YOUR NEWS PAGE.IT IS BORING TO READ AN ARTICLE AND NOT BEING ABLE TO COMMENT ABOUT IT.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Yahoo deleting email accounts if You work in China? Ridiculous!

I have received an email that Yahoo plans to delete an email account I've had for many years just because I temporairily work in China. I am an AMERICAN! If my account b_johnson827 is deleted, I will NEVER use any Yahoo service again! Ridiculous! and Cowardly, Yahoo!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I love Yahoo, but i am very frustrated with your "community guidelines" for commenting on articles.I don't know why i keep getting censored.

I love Yahoo, but i am very frustrated with your "community guidelines" for commenting on articles.I don't know why i keep getting censored. I love that Yahoo is bringing back the ability for us readers to comment on certain articles and that you incorporated "community guidelines", I'm all for it and that Yahoo staff also replies to commenters and get involved with us Yahoo users. But lately everytime I comment on an article or reply to another comment from another yahoo user, my comments get censored, and I'm just trying to understand why. I don't "swear" or use bad language,…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow a person to contact your "Legal Department" electronically, email or phone. Thanks

Recently I was asked by Bank Of America to contact your Legal Department. I sent an email to your customer care. A few days later I was asked to contact your Legal Department via USPS with a letter. This seems kind of insane, being it is almost 2022. Everything else is done electronically or over the phone and you are still using USPS for legal issues. As of today more than a week later I have not heard from Yahoo Legal Department.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please ad NCAA volleyball coverage to the Yahoo Sports App.

Please ad NCAA volleyball coverage to the Yahoo Sports App.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Do not accept biased or obscene advertising.

On the Yahoo homepage was an ad for a company named Cotosen. The ad showed a shirt they were selling with the words "Let's Go Brandon." These words mean "******** Biden." Not only is this obscene, but is so politically biased as to make it morally unforgiveable for Yahoo to accept such an ad. Yahoo should be ashamed. Your management is corrupt.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Is Apollo, Yahoo! secretly "gerrymandering" a politically biased platform!?

'We the people' HIGHLY believe the cowardly 'SHUTDOWN' of Yahoo! Articles & Answers was an act of "gerrymandering" to create a "politically biased" platform to 'SILENCE' our 'FREE SPEECH!' In reality 'we the people' want this kind of 'PLATFORM': "Preserve Liberty 1st Amendment Tradition of Freedoms to Ordain Rights Mandate!" We believe it is time to SIGN into LAW a "Political Discourse Diversity Act" to overhaul & reform "biased" platforms & to put integrity, transparency & 'legitimate' FREE SPEECH back where it belongs! We HIGHLY believe we need to SIGN into LAW to make our 1st amendment 'public & private'…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 'NEW' platform policy: Big Tech should 'NEVER' be allowed to sequester our 'rightful' 'FREE SPEECH!'

'We the people' HIGHLY believe the recent (COWARDLY) SHUTDOWN of Yahoo! Articles & Answers was an 'intentional' deviate action to purposely 'sequester' our 'FREE SPEECH!' Their (LAME) excuse was "unpopular & changing needs!" OH REALLY the many users did 'NOT' think so if people were putting in their time, energy & effort everyday to get up to a MILLION points & beyond! We believe it was the 'OTHER' way around! It was "unpopular & the changing needs" of the (COWARD) executives! Is it like doing the "Facebook shuffle" to transition away from 'social media!?' We believe no matter what our…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Once-CONFIRMING='not-hacked'=Recovery-Email from-ALTERNATIVE='Not Yahoo!=SOURCE; seldomly-used-YahooMail STOPS-VERIFING?=NoLonger

FROM-OTHER(s) 'SAME' Support-Related SINGLE-ISSUE; Never-Answered by-YAHOO!
    @from;OCT 6, 2021 [NANCY COX] with NO-YAHOO! FEEDBACK- #TOPIC#; Make an edit button-(or)-something where one can change their recovery email?
    @from;MAY 19, 2021 [KALOYAN KANEV] with NO-YAHOO! FEEDBACK- #TOPIC#; Change primary recovery email ?
    !!
    [IF-SOMEONE COULD-HAVE-ANSWERED-there-QUESTIONS] (Since-YAHOO! Is-NOT-MONITORED); then I-WOULD-NOT Wasted-my-Time ASKING for-IDENTICAL-TOPIC
    !! #Same MONTH\YEAR as-per NANCY's#

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Pass a 'FORWARD' Act: "Freedom of Opinion & Resourceful Writing 1st Amendment Rights to Democracy!"

'We the people' HIGHLY believe the time is now 'URGENT' for us to move 'FORWARD': "Freedom of Opinion & Resourceful Writing 1st Amendment Rights to Democracy!" Perhaps like this: SIGN into LAW the top 10% elite class 'pay back' their FAIR SHARE of taxes (restrict deferred taxes) 39.6% for income, capital gains & corporate taxes! SIGN into LAW 'Cost of Living Wages': Small business $15hr. - large business $20hr.! SIGN into LAW affordable healthcare, housing & education! Middle class shared equal opportunity prosperity! Just as 'important': Our 'FREE SPEECH!' Therefore we need Congress to SIGN into LAW our constitutional 1st…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Platform 'REFORM': These "public bulletin boards" should be subject to 'PUBLIC LAW!'

'We the people' HIGHLY believe these (deviate) platforms are trying to 'take advantage' of "loopholes" in 'regulation laws' to 'avoid' accountability & responsibility! That being a privileged "private sector entity" is their ticket to a "free ride" from being governed under strict 'regulation laws!' We believe if these platforms are providing a 'public service' as "public bulletin boards" then they should be subject to 'PUBLIC LAW!' This means being under 'public law' our constitutional 1st amendment 'RIGHTS' to 'FREE SPEECH' would also apply that our 'freedom of expression' would have 'rightful jurisdiction' on platforms! Platforms doing it their way is…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. CEO's under 'FIRE': Has the business model always been 'profit over people!?'

'We the people' are beginning to question the "deviate intentions" & the "suspicious behavior" of these 'auspicious' platforms! The (disgraced) Facebook case has certainly brought out our deepest 'suspicions' of what exactly these CEO's intentions are on how they treat their users! Could these CEO's have known all along that their 'business model' is to put 'profit over people!?' It's as if they have built a "Tower of Greed" similar to a "Jenga Tower!" Each block on the bottom half is worth "$1 TRILLION" then taken out & placed on top! The 'DANGER' is that all the weight of the…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 'We the people' have long believed: Is 'Big Tech' creating 'adverse' platforms!?

'We the people' HIGHLY believe the belief of this 'private sector entity' "free ride" 'BS' is just that...'BS!' These 'deviate intention' platforms think they can voluntarily 'self-regulate' themselves when in reality they put 'PROFIT' over people while they 'rig & manipulate' our 'FREE SPEECH' in the process! That's why we believe all this 'disorderly conduct' by these corporate 'COWARDS' are creating more 'adverse' atmosphere environment platforms! (Disgraced) Facebook is in the hot seat as 'PROOF' of 'disorderly conduct' to create an 'adverse' platform! Just because they have the right to 'moderate' "derogatory content" does 'NOT' grant them the right to…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. quit showing people giving the finger on my home page!

quit showing people giving the finger on my home page!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Abuse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base