US Search KG

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Masks

Due to new mask requirement, I will no longer be doing any shopping at Walmart or Sam's Club in any form.

3rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Open Up!

Please open up and stop forcing your employees to wear a mask. This has gone too far. People are sick and tired of the lies we have been fed. If you continue to comply to the evil the governor's are forcing on people, they will continue to control all of us. People are going to start boycotting stores that are following the corrupt government

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Tower Of Power

How about an episode about Tower Of Power? You've only even mentioned the band (which has been around for 50 years) twice in the history of Rock Legends and once was a disparaging comparison to BS&T I know they're a soul/funk band, but it's STILL Rock and Roll.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. you have the wrong link

the wrong George Clinton.
    On Aaron Burr page

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I wil never oreder fro you again

A $20 pizza id $35 bucks pizz off yal can go fricjk your selves and not a covid chit Frick you never again!! see ya

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. FALSE ADVERTISING

WHY ARE YOU ALLOWING PEOPLE TO ADVERTISE PRODUCTS ON FACEBOOK THAT ARE FRAUDS? THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I TRIED TO PURCHASE AN ITEM, ONLY TO BE SWINDLED OUT OF MY MONEY. i THINK YOU SHOULD MAKE SURE ANY BODY SELLING ITEMS ON THIS SITE TO BE HONEST BUSINESSES.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. wifi camra

i ordered a wifi camera and got one that is not wifi i do not want a refund i want the wright camera sent to me

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. order

i placed an order in may 20 and i still havent received my order yet!!!!!!

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Info needed

How do you have a picture of an occupied house that ISN'T for sale???

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. See suggestions.below

Hello.
    I have used Eventbrite for a few years now to sell 600+ people crab feed dinner tickets. The problem I’ve had with EB is when people buy their tickets, they expect to be sitting across from each other, especially if they're buying 4 or more tickets. Currently, if u buy 12 tickets (which is frequent) they are all sitting on one side of the table in a row. It would seem this could be an easy fix to have even numbered seats on one side of the table and odd numbered seats on the other side. Also, if I…

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. New Delivery

Remember Walter Cronkite, best known as anchorman for the CBS Evening News for 19 years (1962–81). He was often cited in viewer opinion polls as "the most trusted man in America" because of his professional experience and kindly demeanor. He read the news without inserting his opinion. News casters should get back to this way to deliver the news. I'm tired of the media trying to influence my vote. Just read the news.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Go back to the o

All I want to do is to get into my Gmail and I can't this really sucks big time.
    Go back to the way it was.

Put back the option to go back to the original BASIC!

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. hi

hi guys video

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make it work and provide a chat line so problems can be addressed

Trying to renew or purchase new plate for boat trailer. Keep getting error that the info does not match. Tried to call and no one will talk. Tried sending emails and a written letter and still no response. If you had a chat line then most of this could be handled on line. Trying to find a location to go to but closest is an hour and a half away. I will just break the law and see what happens then. You make it hard to be honest.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. drug color

I've been taking levothyroxine?synthroid for many years. I also take several other little pills. I like the levo because they are a different color
    /shape than all the other little white pills. Euthyrox is "just another little white pill. I cannot tell which is which in my weekly pill holders.
    Can you make the different like your competitor so it is less likey a medication mistake will occur.
    I'll wait for your response. Thanks, Jack

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Cosme De La Cruz Black and White

There's no image of the artist in the knowledge panel of Cosme De La Cruz. please insert it.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Sgn into Aaska USA FederalCreditUnion Account.

Am unable ro sign into my Alaska USA Federal Credit Union account?

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. aTTITUDE ISSUES

Wendy's, Edgewood, MD - My brother-in-law and I went to this Wendy's. The cashier took his order. She then turned and started helping the other five/six people get drive-thru orders ready. Seven minutes later my brother-in-law order comes. She then asked me what I wanted.

Why when there are about 5 people working in the behind the counter, does it take 7 minutes for someone to ask 'May I help you'. The person bringing out take out orders was also the cashier. She could have at any time asked me what I wanted. by this time I wanted nothing here…

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base