US Search KG

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1st Ranked

DEEZNUTZ

6th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. SOMOS Group's information is not appearing correctly, it is showing another business (Somos Distribution)

When I type SOMOS Group another company comes up, SOMOS Distribution. It needs to be fixed.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. stop blocking my account

My account:Pierre HM van de kletersteeg; phmvandekletersteeg@yahoo.com.

Somebody here was fooling around on my computer, and "reduced"my age. So I received from FB a request for ID. Ihave send that. About 10 times. Still I cannot open my account.

I would like acces to my account

with regards
    PHM van de Kletersteeg

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1st Ranked

Flagged this

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Wrong picture!!!

you have the wrong picture in your little sidebar of Woodrow Wilson. It appears to be James Beauchamp Clark. Do any search for Woodrow Wilson. Even the wikipedia article you got the information from has his real picture.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. help

cant reset forgot password

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. reporting an error

I just looked @ info for Eleanor Roosevelt. (Then I looked @ info for FDR to compare.) Her son Franklin Jr was listed twice.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1st Ranked

Fetching........

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Home Page Commentary

Why has the commentary feature on the Yahoo home page been removed from Yahoo's homepage...It's a freedom of speech issue, for both pro and con..........

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. mail account hacked

impossible for my wife to recover her mail carolinefoading@yahoo.fr earlier this morning
    my account is fkleonce@yahoo.com and you can check both names.
    thanks to your quick response

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Be patient and truthfull before publishing somebody's biography.

You made mistakes in using Olivia de Havilland' pictures to feature her younger and rival Joan Fontaine. ( even the death's dates of both )

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. This site can’t be reached

chrome://apps: This site can’t be reachedThe webpage at chrome://apps/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
    ERRINVALIDURL

1st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Need to send UPS for pickup of 2 humiodors ordered previously out of stock

How do I return 2 humidors did receive one tried local tobacco store
    wants to work with current suppliers

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. got a problem

my yahoo mail is hung up will not erase,please fix it

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. better way to get into account after password change requested by FB

answer my email because i can't get into my account after password change, wants to secure it but won't let me send PDF ID so i can get into my account...this has been going on for over a week, need some help

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Fix you website, nother can be opened

There doesn't seem to be a way to open any files on your website..not my computer something wrong with your program....unfortunately it's not usable....Robert Ralls

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Juan Williams MUST GO! His negativity matches cnn,abc,garbage lying trash press.

I intentionally do not watch the spewing of corrupt filth in the press and can't stand hearing the repetition on my favorite news show... (The Five).
    given by juan williams. But I repeatedly hear this parrot intimidating repeating the lies and excreting his filth, you just don't need Williams tearing your wonderful show into his septic brain intentionally, deliberately trying to pull the others down to his passive aggressive anger,

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I ordered the Rocking Chair

I ordered the Astoria Rocking Chair and paid with my debit card. The money was withdrawn and then put back! I don't understand. What happened? How can I contact a live human being regarding this?

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base