US Search KG

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. This site can’t be reached

chrome://apps: This site can’t be reachedThe webpage at chrome://apps/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
    ERRINVALIDURL

3rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix your website

WHEN are you going to get your website working like did before October 8th. ???
    If your Tech team can't get it done, hire professionals to fix this for you.
    I am almost to the point of cancelling my support but if I did the children would suffer because of your incompetence,so i won't.
    You have had 10 days to fix this and have nothing except sit on your hands.
    I expect a fix very shortly. Robert P. Lang ( a VERY angry supporter.!!! )

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. My keys won't work. Nothing is highlighted.

My keys in Yahoo won't work. The delete, forward, settings and all others. Where can I get help?

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. wrong info

Sophia Loren certainly was NOT born in Rome as Wiki says. She was born in the Naples suburb of Pozzuoli. Suspect lots of mistakes in this post as it is badly put together.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Trying to unsubscribe from "Raw story."

I am trying to contact "Raw Story" subscription finance dept.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. subscription department

I was checking my bank accounts because I live on a very low income budget. I am hoping to move by January 31st. I was shocked to see a charge to my checking account for subscription to your site.

I really like your publication and would love subscribe at some point after I have moved and my daughter is hopefully, released on parole in January or February, and a major loan will be paid off by March. Then, I will be able to afford a subscription. Until then, please cancel my subscription and refund my money. I will resubscribe once…

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Error for the page on Piers Gaveston

In the summar, The spouse of Piers Gaveston is listed as Piers Gaveston.

It should be Margaret de Clare
    https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?hspart=ddc&hsimp=yhs-linuxmint&type=altddclinuxmintcom&p=gaveston+king+edward+II

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Don't

I can only use Yahoo Basic unless I get Yahoo's Ad remover that costs $3.95ma month.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Update Knowledge Panel for actor Ethan Levy

Please update the Knowledge Panel for actor Ethan Levy with the credits from IMDb, as well as the main image from IMDb.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Question to ask re: Trump's illness status

I haven't heard about the need to screen Trump for "brain fog" related to his COVID19 infection and the fact that he still is actively serving as President. He needs to be evaluated now and at a later date as he recovers. This is potentially very dangerous if he has an organic brain syndrome, even if it is relatively mild and temporary.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Poor service and non-compliance with warranty!

Freezer broken for more than a month without repair. missing parts. Indifferent attitude to customers.
    They do not take responsibility at all. Buy a product for which they are responsible = lose your money.Very disappointed.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Could not reset password using text or emails

The website and emails did not allow me to reset password. Do I have to find another search option for accommodations?

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Your advantage points at the Sunoco gas pumps

For the past week we have not been able to get our Sunoco gas discount The p&c site has been down at our local gas stations Some of our points are due to expire at the end of this month September 30th This is not acceptable!!!

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. PragerU

Yahoo displays a disturbing TDS bias. You also describe PragerU as "far right". Telling the truth is not far right. Please stop the extreme bias. It is harming the US and Canada among many other civilized countries.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Knowledge Graph Image Error Wade Carpenter

Hello, when I search Wade Carpenter in Yahoo search bar then Yahoo shows Knowledge Graph because Wade Carpenter is a famous Actor in the US but the image is not belongs to Wade Carpenter. I also searched in Google and Bing, both search engine shows correct image in knowledge graph. I am suggesting you to change the image. here is the link of his image

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1005474/

550th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. hacks

ive been banned from playing the game and ion even kno why

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Removing 2nd email ID linked to my email ID

At some stage, I had requested for a new email id to be registered in my name - wecare@yahoo.com - the same has been added now. But, it is not in my control. I have received - and still keep receiving emails from unknown people (I guess they keep writing to the previous owner of this emailid). I want to surrender my right to use this email ID and remain with my original email id - sanjeevaggarwal44@yahoo.com.

Can this be done? Because of the excessive unwanted emails I receive on daily basis and spam messages, I am unable to…

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. You can fix this new website it sucks

I cant get your website to work for the contest tried all week hate this new website terriblw

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. malicious problem

malicious problem on email

"ThankYou!USPS" <admin@englicated.com>

To : gasmith45@juno.com

Subject : gasmith45, We Have Been Trying To Reach You --------- Please Respond!

Date    :   Wed, Sep 23, 2020 11:49 AM

Welcome To USPS Survey gasmith45, Please Confirm Receipt

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base