Yahoo Accessibility

Accessibility for People with Disabilities

Have more suggestions for Yahoo? Become a Yodeler!
Yahoo Yodelers is an exclusive group of loyal users that help shape the online experience for our users. As a Yahoo Yodeler you’ll get exclusive access to unreleased features, engage with our community of passionate users, and take a look behind the scenes as we create new products and content. Give us your honest opinions and bright ideas and you’ll influence the way millions of people see the world.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make our products more accessible to people with disabilities?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Yahoo Customer Support™ +1(855)777-1707 Toll Free Helpline

Yahoo Inc.

Address: 701 1st Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94089

Phone: (855) 777-1707 (Toll Free Helpline)

35th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 233rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. include CC- closed captions on all media updates

add closed captions to everything

233rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. By making requests for project proposals from non-profit associations and NGOsto meet and improve the lives of persons

to improve the lives of persons falling within this category as part of your corporate social responsibility

233rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Woodener carperation all Pakistan

Woodener carperation all Pakistan

206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I need help from real person from Yahoo?

provide me customer care number.

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Put email back!

Put email back!

233rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. *** ****

Video ***** casero

55th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. how about a program that will help people with spelling

How about a program that will help people with their spelling, that will automatically change the spelling of the word, including the context in which it is used like to, too and two. All pronounced the same way, but spelled slightly different depending in what context in which it used. Right now there are programs that might make a distinction for the word two, but for too and to with two completely different meanings these programs don't pick out this difference and leaves the wrong spelling. Also for those who write to other people that speak different languages, there could…

92nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. let us talk directly to you even by our home telephone and for maybe free service you can help us either by telephone (landline) or while on

Let us get free service for help especially for those who can't afford other help, and let everybody use landlines instead of cell phones. And it would be nice too if you had people that could help us with our computers when having problems, like either some local people that could come to our homes to fix them or do it remotely. And if our computers need new software, some could be added for free, and some at a very reduced price. I am not saying for all disabled, but for those who are truly in financial need.

92nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 166th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. ;,;;;

jkkkjjk

233rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 233rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. HearVoices nTheMissingIngredientInSigningToInYahooIsHardToSurfaceDoMyToCondition.BeenWorkingPeopleInYahooStaffThisLongUsingEailCode26G?26G9

HearVoices nTheMissingIngredientInSigningToInYahooIsHardToSurfaceDoMyToCondition.BeenWorkingPeopleInYahooStaffThisLongUsingEailCode26G?26G9

92nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 233rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make it possible to edit email addresses for existing contacts. Doesn't work right now!

Please Make it possible to edit email addresses for existing contacts. When old email address must be changed, it is greyed out on the contact card and cannot be deleted. It won't let me delete the contact & start over, either. The contact list shows the NEW email address but refuses to enter the new email address when sending an actual email.

92nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 92nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. yahoo.com.mx

why i dint get my emails? if i made it on yahoo.com.mx.... i log with yahoo.com.mx but i dint get my emails... all my friends toldme yahoo answer: delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com.mx account.... what i can do?

92nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I HOPE YOU DO ALL YOU CAN FOR THE DISABLE, INCLUDING ASSISTING THEM WITH LOGGING IN TO THEIR ACCOUNT THAT YOU HAVE LOCKED THEM OUT OF

I, AND I AM CERTAIN THE DISABLED, AM/ARE NOT ABLE TO ACCESS AN EXISTING EMAIL ACCOUNT THAT WAS SET UP WITH YAHOO EONS AGO BECAUSE YAHOO DECIDED I SHOULD CHANGE MY PASSWORD AND WHEN I NO LONGER REMEMBER MY SUPER STUPID SECRET QUESTIONS FROM FOR-EVER AGO, BEFORE GOD CREATED EARTH. WHAT IS GOING ON? WHY IS THERE NO PLACE TO COMMUNICATE WITH A "REAL" PERSON, I.E. A TRUE HUMAN BEING ACTING IN THE ROLE OF A CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE? I HAVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION IN MY EMAILS WITH THIS ACCOUNT THAT I HAVE NO OTHER WAY OF ACCESSING AND DUE TO…

92nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Work with Handicapable folks physically. You can't just dictate verbally or in text. It's like this talk to us not at us.

Please fund a in home Handicapable setup that works virtually anywhere and any condition. That doesn't means over enigeer everything and have wasted the project,most importantly our time. If you would like please contact us verbally or come to the house.

Thank You The Bruner's

233rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Accessibility

Feedback and Knowledge Base