Yahoo Accessibility

Accessibility for People with Disabilities

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. how about a program that will help people with spelling

How about a program that will help people with their spelling, that will automatically change the spelling of the word, including the context in which it is used like to, too and two. All pronounced the same way, but spelled slightly different depending in what context in which it used. Right now there are programs that might make a distinction for the word two, but for too and to with two completely different meanings these programs don't pick out this difference and leaves the wrong spelling. Also for those who write to other people that speak different languages, there could…

36th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make it possible to edit email addresses for existing contacts. Doesn't work right now!

Please Make it possible to edit email addresses for existing contacts. When old email address must be changed, it is greyed out on the contact card and cannot be deleted. It won't let me delete the contact & start over, either. The contact list shows the NEW email address but refuses to enter the new email address when sending an actual email.

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. i am one of them whon find things hard i forget things a lot .and i .seem to get my email losted alot so could help get it back

you could help someone like me whom have problem forgget things a lot as i ahve lukeami cell and had brian bleed ,and i save things and still dont find them in my laptop like my email pass word .or i save my self so i can always get in yet i still lose it like now

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 180th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Word cannot express how infuriated I am about the absurd difficulties involved in trying to reset my password

It's TOTALLY CRAZY. I've been trying to rest my OTHER Yahoo account password for WEEKS!

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The new Yahoo messenger Version 0.8.155 does not have off line messaging, voice or video chat.

The new Yahoo messenger Version 0.8.155 does not have off line messaging, voice or video chat. Is that now possible with the new version? I absolutely will NEVER again use SKYPE. What are my options for future use of the services previously provided via Yahoo messenger Ver 11.5? I am 93 percent disabled.

36th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. put the old homepage back

leave things alone. as we get older we don'e need more change. we have had enough.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Accessibility for People with Disabilities

How can we make our products more
    accessibility to people with disabilities?

180th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. people with memory issues need to be allowed to use the passwords that we chose! Ya keep rejecting all of my new passwords!

people with memory issues need to be allowed to use the passwords that we chose! Ya keep rejecting all of my new passwords!

180th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 36th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Put my home page back to where it was I hate the new page!!!1

Will you please quit messing with the dang home page I hate the new page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. onlarlailetişimegeçmek en mantıklı yoldur onlar bilrlerler engelli nerde var

onlarlailetişimegeçmek en mantıklı yoldur onlar bilrlerler engelli nerde var

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I need to get my password. For my account. Why is it so hard know to do this. All I had to do before was answer security question's then put

I need to get my password. For my account. Why is it so hard know to do this. All I had to do before was answer security question's then put in method for password to be sent. I can't do that know why? Someone please answer this. My email I need password for is wisarut69_mut@yahoo.com I will put my other email i want you to send pasword to is wisarutaoybu11@gmail.com thanks

36th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. you xcould stop cutting off the phone lines of old ladies,in Richmond CA, so they have no 911 access!!!

yes, if you just fix this old ladie's phone line,so she does not die,cause she has no 911, that's a good idea!!! hey??? YOU BET
    CHA!!!!

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 36th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. My problem has een too many changes and started mixing up one with the other.

Let me have ID "dean.kacher @ Yahoo.com" as ID. Pasword-not supposed to let "Yahoo.com" know The difficult part. I worked a long time ago with Yahoo Tech over phone cleaning things up to get "dean.kacher@yahoo.com" and made a Password that worked for months/year+. Go back to PASSWORD 6MONTHS+ ago. If idea works call CELL after 10AM-Central time, with idea to fix or CODE to use PLEASE"!?!" Below says enter e-mail address, bot LOCKED OUT now is problem.. _PHONE CHARGING NOW FROM 2% LEFT- THAT'S WHY 10AM should be finishhed by then and able for Calls & mail!!!!!!

59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Screens that move (jump up/down / scroll) prevents a vision impared person from using Yahoo! It does not happen on Google.

Screens that move (jump up/down / scroll) prevents a vision impared person from using Yahoo! It does not happen on Google.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 36th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I am a disabled individual that can no longer continue my fantasy sports leagues because of your recent changes to the background.

I am a disabled individual that can no longer continue my fantasy sports leagues because of your recent changes to the background. I become dizzy, sick to my stomach and get severe headaches. What are Yahoo's plans as to resolution to the background issues? If options become available and I am able to continue playing yahoo fantasy sports, please try making changes at the beginning of the sport season so leagues do not get botched...
    Why would a company make such drastic changes in the middle of a fantasy season anyway? Vision over visibility.

36th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Accessibility