Yahoo Accessibility

Accessibility for People with Disabilities

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Iwish that you mean remember meand let me sign in , but no you idiots let me tell you my name an birthday, why whyit is Bullying thats what,

you shitheels, cant even make a note where to put my idea iwill not tellu i signed an agreement keep your end of yhe bargain and stop interfering john

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. i hated the toolbar.... it f*cking installed some sh*t that sent me ADS that made my screen smaller!

i hated the toolbar.... it fcking installed some sht that sent me ADS that made my screen smaller! GET RID OF SH*T LIKE THAT!!!!! it pulled up a dozen ads all over my screen like that movie live free or die hard...... so what im like a terrorist??? i have no right to whats sent to my screen??? wtf is wrong with you ppl??? i keep as many toolbars of the screen as possible now i have to try and go find the dammed source of these things so that every time i pull up a new page…

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Trina

Name

75th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I cannot access or set my location. All my previous news, portfollio, and other content is gone

I cannot access or set my location. All my previous news, portfolio, and other content is gone and I can't find a way to talk to a human being at Yahoo who can explain to me how to get my yahoo back to a previous date and time after the new Yahoo page was changed

17th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I must not receive verifiaction code from facebook

My facebook account was registered using tambirockmail71@yahoo.com.my and facebook say Please check your email for a message with your code. Your code is 6 numbers long. idont see mesage in my inbox thats email I was signup using the same email, but this new one email just using "@yahoo.com" and my facebook account was using "@yahoo.com.my"

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Your demanding that i have a phone that i do not have. I'm a disabled Veteran n money does not come falling off of trees

Your demanding that i have a phone that i do not have. I'm a disabled Veteran n money does not come falling off of trees

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. we most think about there idea for movie in writing in thinking good morals in word inspire " about singing in drama ".

We also now about there needed in attention of love care inspire self motivation " i a lot our purpose not by there what we thing but be most know about there feeling by great word in purpose in there desire by new useful things " to use they in that save a chance to explore there world".

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. YAHOO SUPPORT WAS FREE WHEN I SIGNED UP. I'VE BEEN HACKED BECAUSE OF YOUR LACKING SECURITY AND NOW I HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR POOR JUDGEMENT??

I GET HACKED, LOSE ACCESS TO AN OLD ACCT AND NOW WHAT USED TO BE FREE TO ME I HAVE TO PAY FOR TO FIX?? WAY TO TRY AND MILK US FOR MONEY!!!!

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. BRAIN DAMAGE AND PERMANENT DISABILITY

JUST BECAUSE I AM STILL HEALING FROM A 2015 SERIOUS INJURY WICH CAUSED ME TO HAVE BRAIN DAMAGE AS WELL AS A FEW OTHER PERMANENT DISABILITIES DOES NOT MEAN I AM NOT A SMART OR AN INDEGENT INDIVIDUAL BUT THANK GOODNESS YAHOO HAS AWESOME APPS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS AND OTHER ONLINE ACTIVITIES OR STORIES TO KEEP ME BUSY OR ENTERTAINED WITH EASY TO USE APPS AND MORE

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. You are posting a Verizon ad with rapid flashing that causes seizures. Your response was you want screenshots during a seizure???

1) Teach your people what a seizure is. 2) Stop posting Verizon ads with rapid flashing. 3) Don't make ridiculous requests like "expose yourself to the ad and take a screenshot during the seizure."

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. stop ******* around with my old mail and making us use the new mail

leave the bloody old version on there so those who want use the old version can

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Evidence of being heard!!!

Patience with the messages!!!
    N

102nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. This "Certify Your Dog As A Service Dog" sponsored ad......is a terrible, horrible idea.

...is a terrible, horrible idea. Way too may people get fake certificates just so they can bend rules. Meanwhile, people who really need their service dogs are getting harassed and asked for a certificate or license. There's no such thing at this time. All "official", "certificate", "registered" documents are fake. Real service dogs don't have these. They're trained at schools for many months, and they are many levels above all the fake "ESA"s that are flooding the population.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I'm in the process now as of 3-15-2018 to get my refund of $100.00 for the deposit on my storage space. I sent a letter of intent to vacate

I'm in the process now as of 3-15-2018 to get my refund of $100.00 for the deposit on my storage space. I sent a letter of intent to vacate as directed 1-20-18 and on 2-7-18 I picked up my small 4 x 12 ft open trailer. On that day I was told the accounting only wrote checks on the first of the month. I waiting until the first and called. Management woman living on site said she would check and let me know. Never called back. On 3-15-18 I get an invoice to pay. I called and no one picks…

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 75th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)