Yahoo Accessibility

Accessibility for People with Disabilities

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. i hated the toolbar.... it f*cking installed some sh*t that sent me ADS that made my screen smaller!

i hated the toolbar.... it fcking installed some sht that sent me ADS that made my screen smaller! GET RID OF SH*T LIKE THAT!!!!! it pulled up a dozen ads all over my screen like that movie live free or die hard...... so what im like a terrorist??? i have no right to whats sent to my screen??? wtf is wrong with you ppl??? i keep as many toolbars of the screen as possible now i have to try and go find the dammed source of these things so that every time i pull up a new page…

37th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Trina

Name

74th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I cannot access or set my location. All my previous news, portfollio, and other content is gone

I cannot access or set my location. All my previous news, portfolio, and other content is gone and I can't find a way to talk to a human being at Yahoo who can explain to me how to get my yahoo back to a previous date and time after the new Yahoo page was changed

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 178th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Provide an easily accessable change passwork button

I cannot find how to change my passwork ANYWHERE!
    Add a button at the top of the mailbox page

178th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. You are posting a Verizon ad with rapid flashing that causes seizures. Your response was you want screenshots during a seizure???

1) Teach your people what a seizure is. 2) Stop posting Verizon ads with rapid flashing. 3) Don't make ridiculous requests like "expose yourself to the ad and take a screenshot during the seizure."

178th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. stop ******* around with my old mail and making us use the new mail

leave the bloody old version on there so those who want use the old version can

57th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Evidence of being heard!!!

Patience with the messages!!!
    N

99th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. This "Certify Your Dog As A Service Dog" sponsored ad......is a terrible, horrible idea.

...is a terrible, horrible idea. Way too may people get fake certificates just so they can bend rules. Meanwhile, people who really need their service dogs are getting harassed and asked for a certificate or license. There's no such thing at this time. All "official", "certificate", "registered" documents are fake. Real service dogs don't have these. They're trained at schools for many months, and they are many levels above all the fake "ESA"s that are flooding the population.

178th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I'm in the process now as of 3-15-2018 to get my refund of $100.00 for the deposit on my storage space. I sent a letter of intent to vacate

I'm in the process now as of 3-15-2018 to get my refund of $100.00 for the deposit on my storage space. I sent a letter of intent to vacate as directed 1-20-18 and on 2-7-18 I picked up my small 4 x 12 ft open trailer. On that day I was told the accounting only wrote checks on the first of the month. I waiting until the first and called. Management woman living on site said she would check and let me know. Never called back. On 3-15-18 I get an invoice to pay. I called and no one picks…

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 74th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. how about a program that will help people with spelling

How about a program that will help people with their spelling, that will automatically change the spelling of the word, including the context in which it is used like to, too and two. All pronounced the same way, but spelled slightly different depending in what context in which it used. Right now there are programs that might make a distinction for the word two, but for too and to with two completely different meanings these programs don't pick out this difference and leaves the wrong spelling. Also for those who write to other people that speak different languages, there could…

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make it possible to edit email addresses for existing contacts. Doesn't work right now!

Please Make it possible to edit email addresses for existing contacts. When old email address must be changed, it is greyed out on the contact card and cannot be deleted. It won't let me delete the contact & start over, either. The contact list shows the NEW email address but refuses to enter the new email address when sending an actual email.

99th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. i am one of them whon find things hard i forget things a lot .and i .seem to get my email losted alot so could help get it back

you could help someone like me whom have problem forgget things a lot as i ahve lukeami cell and had brian bleed ,and i save things and still dont find them in my laptop like my email pass word .or i save my self so i can always get in yet i still lose it like now

74th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 178th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The new Yahoo messenger Version 0.8.155 does not have off line messaging, voice or video chat.

The new Yahoo messenger Version 0.8.155 does not have off line messaging, voice or video chat. Is that now possible with the new version? I absolutely will NEVER again use SKYPE. What are my options for future use of the services previously provided via Yahoo messenger Ver 11.5? I am 93 percent disabled.

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. put the old homepage back

leave things alone. as we get older we don'e need more change. we have had enough.

74th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Put my home page back to where it was I hate the new page!!!1

Will you please quit messing with the dang home page I hate the new page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

99th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Accessibility

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base