US Search Chrome Extension

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Extensions.

For support, click the link if you’d like help with the Search product or are having trouble accessing your account.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your Search product feedback, we are listening!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. edit backround

i would like to be able to make my backround my own

1st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  I have a suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More spaces for icons

If Yahoo, Tumblr and Flickr are permanent fixtures in the first three slots, there should be room for fifteen icons, not ten. Most people return to a browser page for the convenience of stored icons, and shouldn't get just seven slots of their choice.

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  I have a suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please brign back the old yahoo tool bar. I hae this new one!

Please brign back the old yahoo tool bar. I hate this new one!

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Choose your own "icons"

I want to be able to choose my icons. I also want to be able to see my time.

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Browse with other search engines

Give an option to browse with different search engines (Google, Firefox etc.)

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Let it bring me to a blank page without anything on it when I open my new tab.

When I open a new tab, I already know exactly what I'm going to do with it. I don't need a bunch of random bells and whistles slowing me down. Give me the blank page and I can go from there.

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  I have a suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 55th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add google and

A better format like Google and less ads

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I know how now, go to extension and you will return!

I know how now, go to extension and you delete the yahoo it's easy! DO IT NOW!!!!

55th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  I have a suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Would prefer to have my default temperature readings as in degrees Celsius, as that is the standard teperature unit used in South Africa.

Would prefer to have my default temperature readings as in degrees Celsius, as that is the standard teperature unit used in South Africa.

73rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The pictures are nice. The big ugly rectangular box in the middle should be defaulted to hide. If we want to use it we can click show.

The pictures are nice. The big ugly rectangular box in the middle should be defaulted to hide. If we want to use it we can click show.

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. startup screen.

Make it where we can have this page as a startup screen, I live the pictures and all that it would be awesome to have it start with the browser. Right now if I try to have a blank page startup with the browser it simply has a plain white background with a few icons.

55th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. wish we could add more apps like opera.

wish we could addmore and more apps like opera browser does,

73rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Why this extension doesn't remember my choice to show temperature in celsius?

Why this extension doesn't remember my choice to show temperature in celsius?

83rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 73rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Suggest moving the icons to the bottom of the screen.. Or let us shape the icon windows.

Background pictures are great. Wanted to move the icons window aside. or dock it beside or bottom of the window,

115th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Let us place our own shortcuts and get rid of chrome taking the entire screen like it's windows

Chrome now takes over your desktop. If you go too far, it stays while closing windows. Get rid of that and go back to the old style. Also, let us set our own shortcuts, not just Google owned sites!

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Let me choose what I install or not on MY computer! Get off my computer.

What I use or not in my life is not your decision, it is mine!

55th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

US Search Chrome Extension

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base