Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring the comments back

I won't be coming back to Yahoo.com til the comments are back. Y'all are really trying to censor everything huh? I don't want to read your leftist propaganda. I want to listen every bodies opinion not just your brainwashing garbage

460th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 Educators Create BLM Anthem to Break Silence!

Attn: Yahoo Staff,

Inspired by tragic events sparking the heat of the Black Lives Matter movement, two Phoenix, AZ educators and graduates from St. Olaf College, Herb Ronnell & Pat Devon, write a positive hit Anthem titled "A Big Change". This song is on a virtual tour across the nation as it has garnered the attention of local and national news as well as beginning to trend on social media. We hope this piece will bring awareness and incite a continuous dialogue around black lives matter. Thereby expanding and obtaining our ultimate goal of racial equality, social justice, and solidarity…

556th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. put your comments back chicken *****!!!!!!!!!!

put your comments back chicken *****!!!!!!!

556th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 556th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Bring Back the Comments

People have a right to say they hate BLM and everything associated with it.

460th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 460th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Discourse

This is a way to limit free speech on the part of Yahoo. I just read an article about a basketball player standing for the anthem. The author, on his Twitter feed made a comment concerning a negative opinion, basically saying it was the result of the ban on commenting. He's partially right. This is a way for Yahoo to stifle and mold. Don't agree? Can't comment? On to next piece of biased internet journalism.

460th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Yahoo Comments

Don't understand why the comments section was removed. Bad business and I guess I will go to MSN or any other news page that allows you to make comments. Who ever made the change should be fired.

386th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. bring back comments

bring back comments

307th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please keep the comments section open do not disable.

Keep the comments section open do not disable. This is a free country and we the people should be able to make comments on any news. Specially the ones that can change peoples views without them reading others peoples experience. Yahoo you are actually playing into these people that make news but no one can refute or challenge what they have said or done. You need to allow people to make their comments heard even if the community does not like it.

291st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Why are comments not allowed after the articles? That is the only reason I read yahoo articles.

We should be able to comment at the end of articles. If not, I can read the news from other web sources.

386th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Without the comment section, Yahoo simply becomes an extension of a liberal propaganda machine..

When are you going to make a "decision" about the comment section?
    Or has such a decision been already made some time ago?
    In this case, don't ask for anybody's opinion. Those opinions are irrelevant.

386th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 460th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bring back the comments on ALL articles.

It is simple, bring back the comment section on all articles. I don't believe for a second you waited years and years to eliminate comments, just as people are calling out all of Yahoo's bias articles. Shameful

268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bring back comments so I can shut down Trump morons! Idiots need refuted daily!

Comments are why I use Yahoo at all so if they go so do I!

386th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I'm a liberal and I like arguing with redneck morons on Yahoo comments!

I'm a liberal and I like arguing with redneck morons on Yahoo comments!

556th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. REMOVAL OF COMMENTS

I CERTAINLY DON'T GO TO YAHOO FOR THEIR NEWS OR AWARD WINNING JOURNALISM. COMMENTS ARE THE ONLY THING WORTH READING ON YAHOO. THE MAJOR STOCKHOLDERS IN YAHOO, THE KARDASHIANS, ARE PROBABLY THE ONES WHO COMPLAINED AND WANTED THE COMMENTS TAKEN OFF OF YAHOO. NO MORE COMMENTS, NO MORE YAHOO. CLICK ! THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME DELETING YAHOO FROM ALL MY BROWSERS !

460th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Is Yahoo effecting the elections

No opinions are being allowed in the comment section! Does this mean that Yahoo is favoring the communist and racist republican party over democrats to effect how the elections go? Yahoo was already doing that when they intentionally allowed republicans to make death threats against democrats and society and they did nothing about that! Seems Yahoo will do anything they can to turn this country communist by favoring republicans!

347th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Alias names should not be able to comment and all comments posted, should be posted temporarily before vanishing

ts definitely not yahoo that is the problem, its the audience. The readers are so toxic and one sided to the point that they are inhumane. People are so insensitive, to the point it does become cyberbullying. This is true, so long as the majority agrees with their views, no matter how vile their comments. I think what may help: 1. People with alias names should not be able to comment, they are the worst commenters. 2. The comments posted should be posted temporarily for the public (permanently to their account), and then vanish after at the minimum of 5min…

556th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 460th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base