Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

FIX YOUR COMMENT CENSOR ALGORITHM

Whatever bots you use to censor comments are broken. I've been trying to post a benign comment that doesn't attack anyone, doesn't use any profanity, and doesn't use any of the other stupid words you Yahoos have deigned to censor (because you're retards, one of the words you censor). Yet you will not post it, you keep deleting the comment. It is incredibly frustrating and one of the reasons why I'm about to drop Yahoo and never visit your sites again.

15th ranked
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

mE shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

162 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • MAGA_Life commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Moderators are now changing Yahoo! Users names to "Anonymous". Totally and complete *********!!!

Yahoo! is a complete JOKE!!!

• David Portwood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I notice my posts to the Yahoo forums are sometimes censored, i.e., don't get posted, even when I don't appear to be in violation of guidelines. Beware a bureaucrat with power. Does anybody surveil the censors? If someone with an agenda pulled all posts favoring a certain side of an issue, that would be bias to the other side, wouldn't it?

• shawn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Poof"!?!? you censored my post because I used the word "poof"? Censor this... ********.

• mE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tried to post this today, got censored, still no explanation from the shitbags at Yahoo:

"I love how apparently everyone on this planet is allowed to come here, demand my tax dollars to pay for their lifestyles, and I'm not allowed to say anything about it lest I be labeled a racist. Then these people get to protest my business and affect my bottom line and they aren't even legal citizens of this country? They'll march down the street waving the flag of whatever hole they came from, and I'm supposed to be the one who steps aside?"

And yet another comment censored for no reason. YAHOO, PLEASE TELL ME HOW THIS VIOLATES YOUR TERMS: "Dear Jay Busbee, cub political reporter: it's not the PGA's job to get involved in politics, nor should they. When companies follow advice like yours they almost always end up worse off. I want to watch sports, not political rallies. I care about how well you can pass a soccer ball, not about the fact that you're a proud lesbian. I care about how well you can putt, not the fact that you're African-American. I don't watch sports to find out what Serena Williams thinks about reparations or how much women get paid. I watch to see her hit tennis balls. If these people won't take the hint, then I guess I'll find other pastimes to spend my money on. Ones that aren't interested in constantly telling me how to vote."

SO HOW IS THAT IN VIOLATION, HUH? OH WHO CARES, YOU WON'T RESPOND ANYWAY YOU USELESS *UCKS. *UCK YOU AND *UCK GOOGLE AND *UCK FACEBOOK TOO. I HOPE TRUMP COMES AT YOU WITH ANTI-TRUST AND PUTS YOU ALL OUT OF A JOB.

So we're coming up on a YEAR that this topic has been "gathering feedback." Perhaps Yahoo could deign to respond? You *ucking *unts.

Dear Yahoo IDIOTS: the word Pea**ck is not a derogatory term, you *ucking idiots.

Are you serious I just got my comment censored on THIS ******* THREAD.

And today I was censored for using the word "peacock" in a comment. So again, fix your algorithms, Yahoo. Peacock is not a dirty word.

• Rebecca Lock commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having the same problem. I have been with Yahoo for over twenty years and this is really becoming annoying.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo, face it - YOU ARE ******* PATHETIC. I get censored for saying someone (I don't even use names to be fair) is acting like a pig - YOU ALLOW STORIES ABOUT WHEELCHAIR *** ON YOUR FRONT PAGE. I get censored for just about any questionable word (doesn't need to be vulgar), YOU ROUTINELY REPOST ARTICLES FROM OTHER WEBSITES THAT CONTAIN WORDS LIKE '****' AND '****' ALL THE TIME. The standards you hold yourself to is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than the standards you hold customers to - AND THAT IS TOTALLY *********.

And today you censored this comment, Yahoo: "You throw it in their faces for two decades and they eventually decide they're tired of hearing it?"

That's it. That's all I wrote but you will not publish it. Please tell me how that violates your terms of service? CAN I GET A ******* ANSWER FROM ANYONE?

And we're up to the 16th most popular feedback proposal on your site, but still can't get an answer from Yahoo. **** you, you communist hacks.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

REALLY ? Censor "MOTHER'S MILK" ? Does Yahoo really originate from a Middle East Muslim country ?

• Dave Johnston commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a bad idea. You either trust your members or you do not. Requiring them to verify for each answer is over kill and likely to drive people away.

*uck you Yahoo. Today you censored me from making a completely tame comment about Renee Zellweger's old-lady legs. Seriously? You people are *ucking hacks.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base