Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

FIX YOUR COMMENT CENSOR ALGORITHM

Whatever bots you use to censor comments are broken. I've been trying to post a benign comment that doesn't attack anyone, doesn't use any profanity, and doesn't use any of the other stupid words you Yahoos have deigned to censor (because you're retards, one of the words you censor). Yet you will not post it, you keep deleting the comment. It is incredibly frustrating and one of the reasons why I'm about to drop Yahoo and never visit your sites again.

75th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
mE shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

49 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Diane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've had this problem more times than I can count, especially when I correct misinformation in a yahoo article. Here is my last comment that Yahoo removed:
    "Police Chief Dyer says the injury on Arambula's daughter was not consistent with a spanking and was not located on her behind."

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Yahoo - how about you GO **** YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You won't even censor articles on YOUR OWN **** HOMEPAGE that has words like '****' and '****' ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the **** is your problem? And yet, posters like myself (and many others) will be careful to not use profanity or insults, AND WE STILL GET CENSORED??? YOU ARE PATHETIC - and a absolute joke when it comes to maintaining a proper web portal.

• J C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As I said on my title. I've been trying to interact on Yahoo's boards and for a long time now my posts get little or no views. There's no way that I get one thumb up when reiterating that this Administration is CRIMINAL. It is CRIMINAL so what's the problem? Please Trump lover... try to get it. We want a democracy void of criminals running the country. Can you fix my board visibility? I'm keeping all my posts for future reference. Thank you (Free of speech and democracy are the operative words here) I see plenty of users complaining about the same thing.....

I tried to post a simple comment: "What a shame there are old wooden pieces of furniture just rotting away". I tried THREE times, but it would NOT post. You know what, Yahoo, you suck really bad. Your censorship is absolutely PATHETIC. No wonder your site is hated so much. Have you ever thought about why Yahoo is halfway down the sewer? No? Well, you totally ignore your users. You suck big donkey dicks and I hope you choke to death one day. You deserve it.

• mE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So just found out I can't even use the word "dirtbag" or Yahoo will straight up delete my comment. Seriously?

Posted to an article on Ocasio-Cortez: "This chick is just Cynthia McKinney 2.0. You know what ole' Cynthia is doing now? She bought herself an online Ph.D. and teaches at a university in Bangladesh. Primarily because she's been shut out of all the money-making race hustles in her hometown Atlanta."

Comment deleted. Why? No profanity. How does this violate your TOS? ********.

• Donald Shepherd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I noticed coming online this morning that any and all comments I made over the past couple of years were deleted...Explanation please!!

Posted to an article about a model getting groped: "She's a racist." Censored/erased. For what reason, Yahoo? Still no response. ******** people.

Posted to an article about e. coli: "Or maybe people could spend five friggin minutes washing your produce after you buy it and not be lazy idiots." Censored. Why? Why is that comment censored? Still no response from the Yahoo braintrust.

• Josh Quick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo. constantly censors conservatives voices that do not in any way violate the TOS. You can rewrite the comment anyway you want and it still will not get posted because of the extreme left leaning moderators who screen the post. STOP THE CENSORING! FREE SPEECH FOR ALL!!

Yahoo stops people from posting their opinion in support of Donald Trump by messing up your sign in.

STILL NO RESPONSE FROM THE LIBERAL HACKS AT YAHOO.

OH MY GOD THEY'RE EVEN CENSORING THE COMMENTS ON THIS FEEDBACK SUGGESTION.

And now I find out that you censor the word Crook? Seriously Yahoo? Crook is a profanity according to you?

• NickD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo does remove posts. Some of them deservedly so and some for reasons that who knows what... But I think for some of these if you click Top posts you'll see a choice for new posts or most commented posts. Click there and I think you might find some of what you think is not there..... But Yahoo, really? A lot of posts go missing that simply have an opposing viewpoint than your narrative. that's what they do in Communist china and in Communist Russia.

Posted to an article about a kid's birthday:

"To be honest, when I was a kid I avoided bringing my friends to my house. My dad would yell at us a lot and had no qualms about yelling at my friends too, so we avoided my house. I never invited my friends for "birthday" parties which were just excuses for my dad's family to get together and drink. I'd hang around for cake and presents and then go find my friends in the neighborhood and let the adults be jackwagons by themselves."

Censored. Why did you censor this comment, Yahoo? Give me a ******* answer.

Posted to an article on transgender kid:

"No, you are an abused boy with a crazy mother who wanted a daughter and got you instead."

Tell me why this was censored, Yahoo. I WANT A ******** ANSWER.

Still no answer Yahoo, and yet this is now one of the Top 100 feedback suggestions. But I guess this will just sit here for three years while you ignore it.

• Josh Quick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes!! Yahoo why do you delete conservative post? Why can we not have a different opinion with out being censored by a biased liberal agenda?

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base