A icon that reports fraudulent activity on your account
- create a discrete icon/button that flags potential identity theft and fraud, a person should be able to click green, suspicious yellow and red that the account needs to be monitored.
- A icon/button that a person is suspicious that their account is being used for fraud or that their is remote/tracers on their account from a hacker
- Yahoo should investigate who, why, location, IP what action they will take so that the person will not do it again, whether it be prosecution, fine or jail time.
- Also there should be yahoo forum for those found to be hackers any organisations, person - hacker name and law. People can post what has happened and it can be used in court. The people are your power.
Make a fraud button to flag in red This prevents yahoo being liable for data breach worth millions and yahoo can investigate. Yahoo and partners are responsible for all customers and business owners data breach of human rights, privacy and confidentiality is a problem all over the world and we have people going into a persons emails to edit data, delete emails and post fraudulent information to their clients online. Yahoo and partners its you job to protect personal data.
- You are able to obtain deleted messages from 1 month ago and not 7 days.
Thank you, I know that Yahoo and its partners can do it.
Anjiela Wisdom shared this idea