Eliminate deceptive ads
Remove all the pictures of futuristic sleek one/two person cars from ads that lead to the mundane offerings of the top ten automakers. Show me where I can get what is pictured in those ads, that dominate the homepage.
341st
ranked
-
mike benham
commented
-
wm h dobson
commented
Hey I clicked on one of your ads today. Five seconds later, I got a pop-up saying my phone had been hacked.
Why in the **** are you sending ads with SCAMS in them to people?
You could make money ethically - you’re just choosing not to. -
Ron Steinhauser
commented
Put the labels back
-
Skips Screen
commented
I just clicked on on of your ads, the maybe another click in the add then I got a giant pop up about a virus, infected computer......
The inital add said something about a park ranger finding a camera. WARNING