Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. why are you translating user names in profile settings. this result in pretty crazy names

why are you translating user names in profile settings. this result in pretty crazy names. my last name for example is 'former'. this is a name of couse but translated to dutch it becomes 'voormalig' stictly speaking correct but since it is a name it makes no sence. no body ever told you you cant translate names?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be nice if you could scroll through to read an article without the ads moving around and getting in your way, good god

Ad bug, the ads from the right now move over to the left and you can't make them move to see the actual content on the page. Is this a bug? Can you fix it?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Product Support responded

Thank you again for reporting this issue, our Engineers have resolved the issue and you should no longer see ads covering article content.

Regards,
    Homepage Support

3. Stop with the "Yahoo is better with the app" pop up that freezes my screen!!! I ALREADY HAVE THE APP, for starters!!

What GENIUS deployed this half page pop up add for your terrible news app that FREEZES THE WHOLE **** PAGE???? You can't kill it, if you refresh it goes back to the main page, it's a complete dead end!! What BRILLIANT PERSON came up with that???
    I'm done with you stupid people.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Video previews on the right side jump to the left when scrolling.

Video previews on the right side jump to the left and cover the text when you scroll down.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. An increasing number of yahoo articles have links that automatically redirect to hijacking sites.

An increasing number of yahoo articles have links that automatically redirect to hijacking sites. There should be a way to report and block this activity.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Our Engineering team department has made some changes to fix this issue.

Regards,
    Homepage Support

6. Music keeps playing each time I open a story, it can even cover up the stories video

Every time I click a story some music starts playing and I can't find what is causing it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

HI,

There was an issue on the backend that our Engineers fixed. This should no longer be happening. Thanks for reporting this!

Regards,
    Homepage Support

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base