Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Go to Huff Post they allow comments

I use Yahoo exclusively for the comments. If you won't allow them others do. I would hate to have to terminate a 20+ year account.

275th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Trump is so afraid of Joe Biden that he is trying to use Hunter as a wedge against

Biden coming after him once he has taken the oath of office. Just for you
    to take notice of who Trump really is - he is so self-involved he has not
    conception how anyone else thinks. See, Trump thinks he is the only person on this earth thinks about anything. He thinks everyone wants to be like him - a conniving crook who steals at every opportunity and
    than lies about it over and over and overl So he thinks he is painting
    Joe Biden into a corner. Now you tell me, T-supporters, does Joe Biden look like a guy…

973rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. All this fuss over the name of the CLEVELAND INDIANS, am I wrong but isn't the

name CLEVELAND taken from a tribe of indians? Sometimes we need to
    atop and think - HA HA - in the United States. Remember who is the
    president right now and you are suggesting we think?? So I think that the
    end result of this stupidity will be you have to change the name of the
    city as well. So will it be now known as the SPIDERS SPIDERS. LET'S
    stop this silliness now maybe we just need to keep some of the names
    that were never given as a slam to the American Indians in the first place but…

973rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Yahoo news is so biased it is disgusting. And since you removed the comments feature, there is no reason to read any of it.

The comments section was the best feature of Yahoo news because the comments were usually more educational and unbiased than the actual articles posted by Yahoo. I won't read any Yahoo news articles until the comments section is brought back. I refuse to read such biased news. It's not news - it is opinion and propaganda.

275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I miss the comments and I no longer read yahoo so now I come just to delete all their ads

bring back the comments ...no comments I will not be reading Yahoo just come to delete all the ads.....we need comment section....

275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. You are useless without comments! I don't want to see your paid PR agents tripe!

Bring back comments or I'll delete your bookmark from the top of my browser. You got 3 days and then I'm gone for good!

275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. National Review

How far they've fallen from the days of William F Buckley. Maybe he was worse than I remember but NR is now unabashed, hateful, misleading, disingenuous tripe. Please consider dropping them.

973rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Michelle Obama makes sense but Trump? He has failed us in all the worse ways since

taking the oath of office. He made promises that were never fulfilled and
    the things that came our way without promise were not taken seriously
    and left running rampant in the country without any serious attempt at
    getting us through them. Please, someone explain to me why anyone
    would admire Trump. I did not admire him before he was president and I think less of him now that he showed is what a clown he really is. Fred created a monster and I'm sorry he is not here to see what he did.The only thing I will say is Trump…

1732nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. So eliminating the comment section and then doubling your leftist propaganda articles is Yahoo's path forward? Hilariously dumb

I started to notice a lot of Yahoo's articles being called out for the trash that they were....then all of a sudden bam, no comment section. Typical leftist suppression given that about 90% of the articles are left leaning or anti-Trump garbage. Literally the only opposition articles they allow are from Fox News, and that's limited to 1 or 2 a day, couldn't be more obvious.

342nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. You pathetic liberals in the media just don't want any real comments and calling out your one sided "reporting". It won't work. MAGA

You are a pathetic bunch of losers and your attempt to only give one side and affect the election WON'T work. You will lose again and in a big way. Libs are afraid of the truth and know it will let America see how much towards communism the media dems really are. Someday you will be only in the history notes. But we won't know about it because libs will not teach history so our kids can learn how we were made free and how this country became so great.

275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Let People Comment!!!! Stop Censoring!!!!

Yahoo is flat out censoring and trying to manipulate the 2020 Presidential election! You are bombarding everyone with liberal bs and there is no way to refute it. This is really crossing the line and should be investigated by the FBI & CIA!

293rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Comments

Yahoo, all you are doing by pulling the comments is confirming Fake News is real. By pulling comments you are just infuriating people even more, keep up the great work. Trump 2020!

342nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. FREE SPEECH!

I suggest a conservative point of view on your website if you are truly open to free speech. You would think way the liberal media acts that 90 percent of the country is leaning far left, but thats not the case at all. Trump was elected because more than half the country voted for him and guess what it will be the same results this year. All you see is news footage of BLM, rioter, looters, and protesters, but guess where most of the Trump supporters are... They are working hard to provide for their family and help their community.…

305th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. A little left aren't we?

I have used Yahoo as my main search engine and email provider for an extremely long time. Now suddenly everything concerning the election is all dedicated to the left - always bashing Donald Trump. AND I noticed a "Black Lives Matter" option at the top of the page. That is so ridiculous! It's very obvious that Yahoo is run by liberals.

489th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I have been a devoted and loyal Yahoo reader for decades. I write comments on Yahoo articles, almost daily. But days ago, Yahoo suddenly re

Some Yahoo articles can be very bias. Comments offer readers diverse opinions.
    Of course, they often not to the liking of the writer of the articles.

It is dictatorial to hear one voice only.
    China allows readers' comments, that is one
    reason why President Xi is so popular in China.
    He hears what the common people think, not
    just what the elite reporters wrote.

293rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. He has to be impeached because if there is a chase he could run again we have to

protect this country and the citizens. I would like to believe that His BASE
    would never elect him again but look what they did for him yesterday?
    We need to think of our country and the people who are not his BASE, I
    would dread ever putting out country through that again. This does not
    have anything to do with Republicans/Democrats, this is about Trump
    we can not take another chance like that. Look at what he has done in
    4 short years. I would have never thought that would be possible but
    remember he wrote almost 900 Executuve orders…

683rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. i will check back next week and see if the discussion platform is back, or if yahoo is a left wing, bought off entity of, biden, aoc , ect

i will check back next week and see if the discussion platform is back or if yahoo has been bought off by the left. i will not continue to visit yahoo if it is not returned the discussion platform.

293rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I have read article by this same person before but I can not remember ever being so

disgusted by this one. Have you not even read any of Joe Biden's platform? Especially if the Democrats win both the run off seats today.
    The Democrats have some wonderful issues in their sights and if money
    disappears as you predicted, if the Democrats win todays run offs, I wonder where Biden's Admin will get the money to add thousands of jobs, work on the much needed infrastructure and not to mention the climate change issues that are on his plate. So your articles indicates on thing very clearly - you have your head up your butt and have no…

973rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I'm very happy that this woman who is going to be in the run off tomorrow came out

and told us how she felt before the Election. This person does not have
    the stability to run much less govern and I am hoping that you still have
    time to not vote for her. The voting went just like it was suppose to and
    the only problem is Trump's remarks that were started in 2017 about voter fraud. He was covering his butt than but the only thing he has not bargained for is the voters who came out in full force and placed their
    ballots and voted for the democrats. YEAH TEAM. Now the only thing that would…

1732nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Here we have people who say they are Republicans, like Trump and McConnell, and

they are no more respectable Republicans like John McCain that a door
    knob. Trump has been recorded asking a Republican to change the number of votes he got in Georgia and the call proved that Trump was
    trying to BULLY this Republican official to out and out commit fraud. Here he is accusing the Democrats and TRUMP is the one that is commiting fraud. I made comments about this after the election that I
    thought that Trump had committed fraud in 2016 election and it shows
    by his phone call that pulled it in this election too. But it didn't…

3235th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base